Damage Inc.

PATRIOT15

okay, here we go

okay the other day i was listening to damage inc. by the awesome metallica, when i started reading the lyrics i got an idea

the idea is instead of haing an actual alliance, make a corporation, have a small (still working on the numbers) AA that would take money to ZI, fend off raiders and ghosts for the highest bidder

the AA could be contracted by alliances to help fight wars and for securiety.

just a thought, just wanted to get an actual opinion before i went out and did something that would get me Zi'd or something

please give any suggestions or CONSTRUCTIVE critsizm

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damage Inc is a private security company, we will contract with any nation or alliance within resonable terms for any offensive/defensive military actions.Damage Inc Will be small but strong with many Nation Rulers with extended experience in war. we will be very open about what our group is doing and will not take any contracts that a majority of the employees disagree with.We will be willing to take any contracts for ZI. we will not be destroying an innocent person, so have a good reson for issuing a contract here. We will gladly take contracts agianst anyone who is involved in Tech Fraud or any kind of thieving.if you are interested please contact me at http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ion_ID=329249or post in the forums here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Damage_Inc_CN/index.php?act=idx

Edited by PATRIOT15

if the matter arises that we are contracted to attack a nation flying an AA we will contact the customer to deal with anything political.

we will not take any definate political position for or agianst any Alliance at any time, meaning we are only attacking that one nation, we are simply providing services to the customer, it is the position of the customer to deal with any political fallout and we are simply a tool of war. The opinions expressed by employees of damage inc are theirs and theirs only and do not reflect the political stance of Damage inc as a whole

If an alliance needs to hire outside help to defend its members, it's not much of an alliance.

I don't think this will work out, but best of luck to you if you try.

well it's not exactly that, more of just a quicker way to get rid of a pesky rogue and such nonsense, but i do see what your saying, but hey at least i'm trying!

if the matter arises that we are contracted to attack a nation flying an AA we will contact the customer to deal with anything political.

we will not take any definate political position for or agianst any Alliance at any time, meaning we are only attacking that one nation, we are simply providing services to the customer, it is the position of the customer to deal with any political fallout and we are simply a tool of war. The opinions expressed by employees of damage inc are theirs and theirs only and do not reflect the political stance of Damage inc as a whole

You might generate more interest in your service if you would be willing to shoulder the "political fallout".

You could call yourselves Damage Control Inc.

You might generate more interest in your service if you would be willing to shoulder the "political fallout".

You could call yourselves Damage Control Inc.

hmmm... well the thing is i wouldnt want the whole AA getting rolled cause we ZI'd one nation, i guess i'll have to limit major attacks to non AA nations

and hey would you mind registering on the forums? i would like to get some advice if i could please?

hmmm... well the thing is i wouldnt want the whole AA getting rolled cause we ZI'd one nation, i guess i'll have to limit major attacks to non AA nations

and hey would you mind registering on the forums? i would like to get some advice if i could please?

You may be able to find interest in AA's looking to outsource their low NS rogue/ghost issues, but as Mathias stated, these are usually the responsibility and a basic function of an AA. If you intend to fulfill a contract on an established member of an AA, I doubt you will find many who would respect your political neutrality in the matter.

You may be able to find interest in AA's looking to outsource their low NS rogue/ghost issues, but as Mathias stated, these are usually the responsibility and a basic function of an AA. If you intend to fulfill a contract on an established member of an AA, I doubt you will find many who would respect your political neutrality in the matter.

lol and my whole "original" idea falls apart right before me

but i do have the forums up so im still going to try at something

maybe not the exact idea i had in mind but i'm going to try

thanks for the advice

Edit; it's starting to look like it's going to be hard to get contracts and they would be very few and far in between

i guess i should go for the regular alliance feel

Edited by PATRIOT15

Actually, I had an idea of a trade center that also hired out mercs. Got into a bad jam and need some extra fire power? Hire a bad mofo nation or two to beef up your forces. Like that terrorist/whomper nation guy who's only burning desire in life is to beat the snot out of many people. Mercs like that.

Oh well. A man can dream, can't he? Ah yes, a man can dream...

Actually, I had an idea of a trade center that also hired out mercs. Got into a bad jam and need some extra fire power? Hire a bad mofo nation or two to beef up your forces. Like that terrorist/whomper nation guy who's only burning desire in life is to beat the snot out of many people. Mercs like that.

Oh well. A man can dream, can't he? Ah yes, a man can dream...

An AA made up of Wamplers would definitely be useful. In order to keep this group afloat they would need constant funding. This funding could come from larger nations in the group able to support them, or they would have to ape the tactics of the nations they are seeking to deal with. There might not be enough contracts to fund this completely from the outside.

Also, I think Wampler's motivation was tears, not blood. :D