SOS Brigade

Arrnea

[quote name='Kankou' date='12 June 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1276356749' post='2334994']
Look at my efficiency and see what you can achieve in SOS!
[/quote]
efficiency isn't everything. :v

Anyway, bump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello im not joing seeing as im alreading in a alliance but i just wanted to say im a fan of the show

and also that ironicle this thread is almost the same as another i found on a yugioh card maker forum same title and there were lots of pictures on there too
i once had a freind whos name was SOS harui i bet hed join if i could fine him but he was banned for trying to hack into yugioh card maker a few years ago

[quote name='jordan cat' timestamp='1281767765' post='2415511']hello im not joing seeing as im alreading in a alliance but i just wanted to say im a fan of the show

and also that ironicle this thread is almost the same as another i found on a yugioh card maker forum same title and there were lots of pictures on there too
i once had a freind whos name was SOS harui i bet hed join if i could fine him but he was banned for trying to hack into yugioh card maker a few years ago[/quote]
You should pop around to our forums anyway, it's got a decent community for anime discussion. There's even a massive Yu-Gi-Oh fan there.

http://se.sosdancn.org