Sand in the Wind

Lavo

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because they want their lands, not a piece. It'd be a bit like putting them on a reservation."

"So you think its right for a very small population of people to take lands of a population hundreds of times bigger than theirs who oppose them and do no want their government. And to cause anarchy and civil unrest in the process? Yet at the same time wish that if the people want a new government it should be given to them? How does that justify your statements? And we were going to give them an entire region, a very important religious region known as Makkah. Thats not what I would call a "reservation" as you would put it. They would be in no way tied to our government at all. Nations who do not understand the situation should shut their mouths before they go on blabbering about nations rights."

"So you think its right for a very small population of people to take lands of a population hundreds of times bigger than theirs who oppose them and do no want their government. And to cause anarchy and civil unrest in the process? Yet at the same time wish that if the people want a new government it should be given to them? How does that justify your statements? And we were going to give them an entire region, a very important religious region known as Makkah. Thats not what I would call a "reservation" as you would put it. They would be in no way tied to our government at all. Nations who do not understand the situation should shut their mouths before they go on blabbering about nations rights."

"You seem to ignore the fact that the Novakian culture was implanted in Arabia long before Raochin's. Their roots lie in Novak, not Raochin."

"You seem to ignore the fact that the Novakian culture was implanted in Arabia long before Raochin's. Their roots lie in Novak, not Raochin."

"You seem to forget its been quite a while since the Novakians abandoned Arabia. The Arabians have no love for Novak anymore. If you would read the articles in some of the Arabian news papers about the protests and how the Native Raochinians tried to force them out before the Security could stop them you would see that. As we said, you know nothing of the situation, keep out of it until you can educate yourself."

Caucasia supports the Rebel Army in this war as they did when they insinuated that Rebel Army was not seeking a reason to wantonly wage war before. I think we could expect a similar statement from any mindless ally of the Rebel Army that such is the case. The Rebel Army's malicious lust for war in this event is so dastardly that the Aether Empire would almost recommend them with outstanding honors as members of the world's most evil cabals if it were not for their outward peaceful nature with which they fool themselves, in that they refuse to recognize it themselves, and their need for such subservient underlings rather then equals in their field... These subvert their claims entirely.

As a result, Rebel Army and their underlings are like a group of confused teenagers given high explosives and hormonal driven angst. They'd blow up a cow if given the proper inner urges and the opportunity to do so, and claim the morale high ground when finished. It's like Ziggy, I give him some power and he goes off on some mindless rant and declares random lofty ideals to the world and signs me up for the White Cross... He fails to realize, even in the midst of things like this that the world has no morals and is only an amoral location.

Sadly such nations, while powerful in form and nature will not survive in the grand history of the world but will only cause more trouble for it then it is worth. If this battle ends and millions are dead and maimed and the worst weapons that mankind knows are wielded like fire-crackers then you should be wise to remember that the Zarfef said that starting this war was a bad idea. Don't worry, next time Zarfef speaks, Rebel Army and gang (like the little vile miscreants that they are) will take the lofty high ground again and raise the death toll by yet ANOTHER order of magnitude... a few more and they'll wipe out most of the human race however and leave just enough for me and my secret bunker leaders to easily round up and control... then there will be NO more problems because we won't allow such shenanigans.

Of course... if we fail... then it will raise by yet another order of magnitude and there will be negative humans on planet Bob. That prospect is equally as exciting to me as ruling a small but finite number of humans.

Edited by Zarfef

Caucasia supports the Rebel Army in this war as they did when they insinuated that Rebel Army was not seeking a reason to wantonly wage war before. I think we could expect a similar statement from any mindless ally of the Rebel Army that such is the case. The Rebel Army's malicious lust for war in this event is so dastardly that the Aether Empire would almost recommend them with outstanding honors as members of the world's most evil cabals if it were not for their outward peaceful nature with which they fool themselves, in that they refuse to recognize it themselves, and their need for such subservient underlings rather then equals in their field... These subvert their claims entirely.

As a result, Rebel Army and their underlings are like a group of confused teenagers given high explosives and hormonal driven angst. They'd blow up a cow if given the proper inner urges and the opportunity to do so, and claim the morale high ground when finished. It's like Ziggy, I give him some power and he goes off on some mindless rant and declares random lofty ideals to the world and signs me up for the White Cross... He fails to realize, even in the midst of things like this that the world has no morals and is only an amoral location.

Sadly such nations, while powerful in form and nature will not survive in the grand history of the world but will only cause more trouble for it then it is worth. If this battle ends and millions are dead and maimed and the worst weapons that mankind knows are wielded like fire-crackers then you should be wise to remember that the Zarfef said that starting this war was a bad idea. Don't worry, next time Zarfef speaks, Rebel Army and gang (like the little vile miscreants that they are) will take the lofty high ground again and raise the death toll by yet ANOTHER order of magnitude... a few more and they'll wipe out most of the human race however and leave just enough for me and my secret bunker leaders to easily round up and control... then there will be NO more problems because we won't allow such shenanigans.

Of course... if we fail... then it will raise by yet another order of magnitude and there will be negative humans on planet Bob. That prospect is equally as exciting to me as ruling a small but finite number of humans.

"If you truly want peace, come to Tbilisi and speak with me face to face. Or are you too grand to be bothered with 'vile, mineless, subservient miscreants'?"

-HRH King James I

"If you truly want peace, come to Tbilisi and speak with me face to face. Or are you too grand to be bothered with 'vile, mineless, subservient miscreants'?"

-HRH King James I

If I may interject, during war it is generally not a wise idea to step foot within the confines of your enemies lairs, nor is it appropriate to meet them in person. But if it is an opportunity to end this war before it even get's going then history will show you to be the wiser and we will certainly not back off from such an opportunity. As such, we will send our delegate, Al Asad and work to bring about a peace fire on our side if you are willing to bring about a peace-fire on your end. Given that the topic at hand concerns Raochin and Rebel Army the most, we also request that both of those parties be allowed a representative at the event.

OOC: Sigh, and just when I thought this was getting interesting... but Lavo does seem to be rather busy lately (and I am too) so if this ends up going Nord-war then at least it happened to spare someone RL difficulties. There will be more battles in the future though, there always are... and more books on military strategy for me to read :P.

If I may interject, during war it is generally not a wise idea to step foot within the confines of your enemies lairs, nor is it appropriate to meet them in person. But if it is an opportunity to end this war before it even get's going then history will show you to be the wiser and we will certainly not back off from such an opportunity. As such, we will send our delegate, Al Asad and work to bring about a peace fire on our side if you are willing to bring about a peace-fire on your end. Given that the topic at hand concerns Raochin and Rebel Army the most, we also request that both of those parties be allowed a representative at the event.

OOC: Sigh, and just when I thought this was getting interesting... but Lavo does seem to be rather busy lately (and I am too) so if this ends up going Nord-war then at least it happened to spare someone RL difficulties. There will be more battles in the future though, there always are... and more books on military strategy for me to read :P.

"Ah, but where is the honesty in that? If it's a mere representative, you can lie much more easily. If you come to Tbilisi, you'll be under our Dignitary Protection Act."

Zarfef: The honorable end up dead while the dishonorable that slay them go on to make history so everything else gets pushed under the table, the world does not reward morality. So what can I say, you suddenly claim to have the power to bring about peace but never discussed it with Raochin directly, if such a peace is desired have Rebel Army halt their advance and bring about a cease-fire then work out a neutral location for these talks. But while bullets still fly, the only honorable meeting between the leaders from these respective sides would be in the clash of steel from a duel.

Edited by Zarfef

"Caucasia's issue is only with you. Raochin is not our problem. They do not spray the filth that you do. It's obvious you do not want peace. You'd rather risk the lives of millions than face up to a meeting in foreign territory. You are a coward. Your people and your soldiers are mere pawns. You clearly think a drop of your blood is worth more than the lives of others.

"And I am insulted. You think I would kill an ambassador, a ruler of a state, under my protection? In many regions of Caucasia, that is viewed as a justified reason for a fight. Do you truly wish peace? Or do you want war? Either man up and come to Tbilisi for a simple talk or continue to prod us. Even we have a limit to the amount of !@#$%^&* we will take."

"Caucasia's issue is only with you. Raochin is not our problem. They do not spray the filth that you do. It's obvious you do not want peace. You'd rather risk the lives of millions than face up to a meeting in foreign territory. You are a coward. Your people and your soldiers are mere pawns. You clearly think a drop of your blood is worth more than the lives of others.

"And I am insulted. You think I would kill an ambassador, a ruler of a state, under my protection? In many regions of Caucasia, that is viewed as a justified reason for a fight. Do you truly wish peace? Or do you want war? Either man up and come to Tbilisi for a simple talk or continue to prod us. Even we have a limit to the amount of !@#$%^&* we will take."

"Excuse us, but your issue is certainly NOT just with the Aether Empire. They wouldn't even be saying these things if Rebel Army had not attacked their neighbor unprovoked."

"And that is justification to call us pawns and servants? That is justification to spit upon us like trash? Caucasia has done nothing to the Aether Empire, and we receive a face full of malicious statements. The RA-Raochin War is not my business right now. What is my business is the incompetence of the Aether government."

"And that is justification to call us pawns and servants? That is justification to spit upon us like trash? Caucasia has done nothing to the Aether Empire, and we receive a face full of malicious statements. The RA-Raochin War is not my business right now. What is my business is the incompetence of the Aether government."

"No offense is intended, but you do seem to dance to Rebel Army's tune. Aether is just saying it more bluntly."

"And having peace negotiations without solving the original problem is pointless."

"Rebel Army and the Novakian Loyalists have our complete and unwavering support. If they need anything at all, Caucasia will work to provide it."
The RA-Raochin War is not my business right now. What is my business is the incompetence of the Aether government.

It would seem to me that your business couldn't be anything BUT the RA-Raochin war, and to say that you want to discuss peace for that war without making it your business seems vaguely to be a contradiction to me. It seems to me that the only peace you support is one in which the Rebel Army acquires it's imperialistic moves for free, to which the world will see no part. If Novak had such a strong presence there, then I see no reason why they needed Rebel Army to secure their "freedom".

You may claim to be a king while declaring we are pawns, but we are the captains of our boats, and we control our own destiny. But while the King may cower in retreat, the pawn must move forever forward, either to transform the world at the other side, or die trying. Even still, at the end of the day, it is wise for even a King to know that the King and the Pawn both go in the same box.

Edited by Zarfef

"No offense is intended, but you do seem to dance to Rebel Army's tune. Aether is just saying it more bluntly."

"And having peace negotiations without solving the original problem is pointless."

"Offense is taken. Nations to call us pawns: 2."

It would seem to me that your business couldn't be anything BUT the RA-Raochin war, and to say that you want to discuss peace for that war without making it your business seems vaguely to be a contradiction to me. It seems to me that the only peace you support is one in which the Rebel Army acquires it's imperialistic moves for free, to which the world will see no part. If Novak had such a strong presence there, then I see no reason why they needed Rebel Army to secure their "freedom".

You may claim to be a king while declaring we are pawns, but we are the captains of our boats, and we control our own destiny. But while the King may cower in retreat, the pawn must move forever forward, either to transform the world at the other side, or die trying. Even still, at the end of the day, it is wise for even a King to know that the King and the Pawn both go in the same box.

"We morally support our allies. We have not made a physical assistance to them yet. Derp.

RA is not gaining any land from this encounter. They are simply assisting a nation in being reborn. Again, derp. Come back with a more true argument.

I have not called Aether pawns. You have called our people pawns. You've spit upon the honor of Caucasia.

Now, as it seems that you regard us as your inferiors, I'll make my next point crystal clear. One more insult, and the people of Caucasia get to vote on something. That vote will be whether or not we go to war with you. Tread. Lightly."

RA is not gaining any land from this encounter. They are simply assisting a nation in being reborn. Again, derp. Come back with a more true argument.

"They may be assisting a nation to be re-born...but at the price of another's sovereignty. How can you support such action?"

***Encrypted/Secret Transmission to Roachin***

We wish to test our XM1203 155mm Non-Line-of-Sight-Cannon under combat conditions, and to do so we would like to loan you a unit of 2 Artillery Groups consisting of 16 XM1203s. The unit will place itself under your command for the duration of the war, and will be crewed and run by Selenarctos military personnel in Raochin military uniforms to maintain secrecy. If this would be agreeable, please inform us through similarly encrypted channels.

*Unit Specifics:*

Unit Command

Unit Commander Rank: Captain

3 M1A2SEP Main Battle Tanks (crew: 4 each, 1 equipped for command ops)

2 M911 armed with PAC-3 SAM Missile Batteries

Artillery Group A

Group Commander Rank: Lieutenant II

1 Armored Humvee (crew: 4, equipped for command)

8 XM1203 (crew: 2 each)

4 MTRVs for Ammunition Transportation(crew: 2 each)

Artillery Group B

Group Commander Rank: Lieutenant I

1 Armored Humvee (crew: 4, equipped for command)

8 XM1203 (crew: 2 each)

4 MTRVs for Ammunition Transportation(crew: 2 each)

***End Transmission***

Edited by iKrolm

"You avoid the question. Please answer it properly. Why would you approve of the supplanting of a sovereign nation?"

"Because I support the ideals of Novak more than I do Raochin. Raochin doesn't seem to even care about their people. Those Novakian loyalists may have been Novakians, but they were still Raochin's citizens. Their police hardly tried to stop it."

OOC: If we're not waiting on Lavo, I'd of consumed Egypt by now from his lack of movement and responce and stopped your air-craft careers in the Suez myself :P. I have to wait for Lavo and so will you. So back with you back! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

"Because I support the ideals of Novak more than I do Raochin. Raochin doesn't seem to even care about their people. Those Novakian loyalists may have been Novakians, but they were still Raochin's citizens. Their police hardly tried to stop it."

OOC: If they were Raochin Citizens then Voodoo couldn't RP them as such.

IC: There Police hardly tried to stop it? I'm afraid (in so much as I'm against them do it) that Raochin supports the freedom of speech... but what might I ask would YOU have done differently to the protesters if they showed up in your country in order to "stop it"? If I might so politely ask?

OOC: If we're not waiting on Lavo, I'd of consumed Egypt by now from his lack of movement and responce and stopped your air-craft careers in the Suez myself :P. I have to wait for Lavo and so will you. So back with you back! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

OOC: If they were Raochin Citizens then Voodoo couldn't RP them as such.

IC: There Police hardly tried to stop it? I'm afraid (in so much as I'm against them do it) that Raochin supports the freedom of speech... but what might I ask would YOU have done differently to the protesters if they showed up in your country in order to "stop it"? If I might so politely ask?

OOC: IC propaganda, dude...respond to IC with IC.

IC: "I wouldn't have let hordes of people arm themselves with bricks and bats and beat the living !@#$ out of peaceful protesters because ten teenagers hit rocks at them. Freedom of speech is good. Assault isn't."

OOC: I did, I kept the OOC tags :P. As much as it's keeping the thread alive though, I think it's starting to wear on the RP.

IC: I'd actually say that shows just how much over-whelming support the nation of Raochin has... they don't even have enough police to stop the hoards of angry citizens that want to bash away a few meaningless protesters. Of course, I'm happy to hear that you weren't suggesting that Raochin should have taken more extreme measures with the protesters themselves, that would have been comical. Overall, this argument is leading to nothing more then angering both sides and seeing as the middle east already has enough fun to play with, I think I'll just apologize and bow out. I'm happy to hear that you support your allies and don't just follow their every command.