Question

Emperor Stranger

Of course not, anything outside of the game site and any official forums is not in the realm of Staff.

But admitting to being multis is? I think this is why reports should remain anonymous, that way I don't get flamed for trying to help uphold the rules. (This wasn't my first time, just my first time not being flamed on this forum.)

Trolling/flaming and other harassing behavior on IRC should be reported to the IRCops. If the harassment happens in #cybernations the offending parties will be banned from the channel. Outside of that it is not our turf.

Something should be done to change this. Maybe a new rule or something. <_<

But admitting to being multis is? I think this is why reports should remain anonymous, that way I don't get flamed for trying to help uphold the rules. (This wasn't my first time, just my first time not being flamed on this forum.)

You're free to make a report based on anything you have read. But it's not like you can use it as definitive proof or use it to file a complaint such as flaming.

But say if you did catch somebody admitting being a multi, you could make a report and the staff could take a closer look at the account habits of the accused. Any deletion by game staff would ultimately come from something they uncovered from looking at the accounts themselves, not what you posted.

You're free to make a report based on anything you have read. But it's not like you can use it as definitive proof or use it to file a complaint such as flaming.

But say if you did catch somebody admitting being a multi, you could make a report and the staff could take a closer look at the account habits of the accused. Any deletion by game staff would ultimately come from something they uncovered from looking at the accounts themselves, not what you posted.

I have my answer now from Darth Raven via IRC. I will just have to remember to report people via PM from now on. (Actually, now that I think about it, isn't there a rule against harassment?)

I have my answer now from Darth Raven via IRC. I will just have to remember to report people via PM from now on. (Actually, now that I think about it, isn't there a rule against harassment?)

There is a rule against Forum harassment, not IRC harassment. I believe anything IRC related, the mod staff won't rule on because the "proof" could be faked. No need to report people via PM, and any IRC harassment just talk to the IRC Op's in #irchelp (like Revan said).