A Re-poll

Arkantos

The Red  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

newaiginflag2.png

"The Aigin capital city, Agrona(Townsville), is, as you should know, on the border of our nation. We are not at all comfortable with this, not theat we distrust the world, we are just ucomfortable of the fact that one nation could march troops through the protectorate into our capital before we had time to respond. Therefore, to secure our capital, we propose that the red marked land be given to Aiginor."

ared7orange.png

A question about the World Protectorate... I was under the impression that it'd remain as a protectorate without being assigned to someone, or the name wouldn't have made much sense. Can anyone fill me in on this?

A question about the World Protectorate... I was under the impression that it'd remain as a protectorate without being assigned to someone, or the name wouldn't have made much sense. Can anyone fill me in on this?

What's the point in having a protectorate if you don't carve it up and feed it to the wolves?

OOC: Two votes? No, you lost the first one, you don't get to make a second one and send a PM to all your friends saying VOTE YES.

don't be a sore loser

OOC: Excuse me, but no one PM'd me.

And no one will be getting any more after this, no matter thow much in favor it is.