CG you have been Rick Roll'd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you agree your wrong...?

Wrong and right are in the eye of the beholder. Knowing Joey, I can't tell if he's bandwagoning or not, although who says he's wrong in doing so? Instead, Londo is making an observation, in a way stating the obvious.

Lalala diplomacy is good nevertheless.

So you agree your wrong...?

No. Go back and read my first post in this thread.

It must be a conspiracy! :P

Nope, just a herd mentality. Pink is a weak target now and plenty of people are always hungry for a curbstomp. But of course this is all just irrational aggression on IS's part, the baiting and dehumanizing of pink has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

I don't intend to go to war with any alliance on the pink team. We are merely pledging support for CG. They could have been on blue, or black or any team for that matter.

And to some, we may be bandwagon'ing. I see it as we're pledging our support for something we believe in and that others do too.

P.S. Love ya too, Londo and Max :D

Edited by Joey67500

Everyone who is claiming this is band wagoning needs to remember some facts. IS is over twice the size of CG. If you add all of IS's allies, then that number becomes much larger.

When did attacking a bully become band wagoning?

Edited by Angrator

After you sir. And I heard that a peace was being negotiated? So no need to ruin all that because you want to puff your chest out.

If I could ruin a peace talk because I was puffing my chest out, I obviously underestimated how important I am in CN. And I'm pretty sure I didn't, so it's all good.

and FYI, I don't want to make your day, I want you to make mine. :(

If you irritate somebody who's bigger than you when you have no treaties, you're asking to be attacked. When you then make it a PR thing, of course people will support the little guy. But now that the PR is on the little guys side, the bigger guy suddenly has the world against them and is in fact the one being bullied by the world.

This reminds me of a smaller child calling a bigger child stupid, causing the bigger child to respond with hitting the small child while an adult sees this and rescues the small child and punishes the bigger child. Let's instead save the children and not point fingers at either of them and instead see who's pulling the strings and judge on from there.

If there's something I haven't heard the above metaphor might be wrong. No bad intentions to anybody were intended. Just want everybody to look at this from the other perspective as well.

Man, I haven't been rick-rolled in so long, now it's stuck in my head. Thanks for the support, Menotah, it's appreciated.

Now in my head too. I'll have to play the Rickroll mashup with Smells Like Teen Spirit now.

Anyways, thank you very much. I... I think I love you.

If you irritate somebody who's bigger than you when you have no treaties, you're asking to be attacked.

Really? I must have missed the message in my inbox.

When you then make it a PR thing, of course people will support the little guy. But now that the PR is on the little guys side, the bigger guy suddenly has the world against them and is in fact the one being bullied by the world.

Aww. Curse you world!

If you irritate somebody who's bigger than you when you have no treaties, you're asking to be attacked. When you then make it a PR thing, of course people will support the little guy. But now that the PR is on the little guys side, the bigger guy suddenly has the world against them and is in fact the one being bullied by the world.

This reminds me of a smaller child calling a bigger child stupid, causing the bigger child to respond with hitting the small child while an adult sees this and rescues the small child and punishes the bigger child. Let's instead save the children and not point fingers at either of them and instead see who's pulling the strings and judge on from there.

If there's something I haven't heard the above metaphor might be wrong. No bad intentions to anybody were intended. Just want everybody to look at this from the other perspective as well.

This is a very good example Beck, and I would normally agree with you on this one however if IS act like Jerks everyone is going to treat them as one, take their latest announcement for example, let me reference you back to their announcement regarding CAN, they basically made an announcement making fun of another alliance who had never done anything bad to them, WOW I could almost see your example been played out there, A much bigger kid goes and makes fun of the smaller less experience kid in the block just for LULZ. Sounds like something a bully would do doesnt it ?

Edited by outworld

One of the more accurate summaries of the situation, IMO. :v: