CG you have been Rick Roll'd

If you irritate somebody who's bigger than you when you have no treaties, you're asking to be attacked. When you then make it a PR thing, of course people will support the little guy. But now that the PR is on the little guys side, the bigger guy suddenly has the world against them and is in fact the one being bullied by the world.

This reminds me of a smaller child calling a bigger child stupid, causing the bigger child to respond with hitting the small child while an adult sees this and rescues the small child and punishes the bigger child. Let's instead save the children and not point fingers at either of them and instead see who's pulling the strings and judge on from there.

If there's something I haven't heard the above metaphor might be wrong. No bad intentions to anybody were intended. Just want everybody to look at this from the other perspective as well.

That logic can be used to justify the CB for this war.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless evidence of provocation can be found, which under the circumstances seems rather unlikely, there should be white peace.

There are simply too many things that cannot be proven right now.

The big guy did not just simply raid the hell out of them, they used spies, CMs, and bombers BEFORE it turned into a war.

And doing a little quick research I posted IS's raiding laws that clearly states 2 GAs then offer peace. This was a massive raid and a quick beat down by IS, fortunately CG aren't pushovers.

Edited by Fort Pitt

The big guy did not just simply raid the hell out of them, they used spies, CMs, and bombers BEFORE it turned into a war.

And doing a little quick research I posted IS's raiding laws that clearly states 2 GAs then offer peace. This was a massive raid and a quick beat down by IS, fortunately CG aren't pushovers.

Not to say I like the way they raid in the manner you have stated, but isn't that in a way their right to define it? Who knows if it's simply either lies that they didn't follow their own laws, or perhaps lack of enforcement. Using CMs and AC for training is also feasible. So they may call it what they want, we don't need to think it's a raid, more of an unannounced war I guess. However my point being, as sovereign they have the right to choose, their choice isn't popular with us but it's still their choice to make. Now let me make clear that this is me speaking as objectively as I can, as a query question shows I should be bashing IS right now:

<Panginoon> so tell me you are not on IS' side? Didn't we (DE) dislike them with a passion?

Putting personal opinions aside makes it easier to determine what's just and what's apparently not. I could say that IS this and IS that, but in the end I'd feel like a bully myself. Hence what Menotah does by seeking a peaceful solution is good (better than saying "go get them for what they did to you"). After considering all this, it would seem that there are factors that I'm unaware of, such as the possibility of provocation, and ultimately due to my morality being based on the most possibly just viewpoint which requires more 'evidence' to come up, I cannot choose a side yet (if there even is a need for it really).

It will be interesting to see how things turn out as more facts come out..

Am i the only one who thought this was about Coolgreen? Disappointment.

Lol i am surprised to be agreeing with you, but when this first came up, i was like "wow, I haven't heard anything about coolgreen in a long time; but it wouldn't be unlike him to make someone mad because of a raid" lol. glad i wasn't the only one.

also, peace is good, bandwagoning is bad, and glory lasts forever

Edited by Reign of HavoK