Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

It doesn't. There's nothing to this, really. CG has no treaties and they're paying the price for it. I hope they learn from this.

-Marx

They are not the ones who will be paying.

Invicta agreed with the Moldavi Doctrine. Should we get brought up in every single war thread then too?

If you would like to make a thread and a giant spectacle about how you agree with the doctrine, or maybe make the Dawny Doctrine and just rip off the wording I am sure you would :)

Edited by KingSrqt

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't. There's nothing to this, really. CG has no treaties and they're paying the price for it. I hope they learn from this.

-Marx

Well, unless your friends decide to pay the demands then they are literally the ones paying the price for it.

They are not the ones who will be paying.

If you would like to make a thread and a giant spectacle about how you agree with the doctrine, or maybe make the Dawny Doctrine and just rip off the wording I am sure you would :)

Oh believe me, I want us to get something like that done. I'm just lazy and haven't gotten around to it, among other things. <.<

Even if it is "really nothing more than a tech raid," how does that make it right? You're still attacking and damaging CG nations, as well as stealing from them. I don't see how a "tech raid" is anything other than an act of war, whether the victim is a single nation or an alliance.

This

I'd just like to point out that people get tech raided everyday.

If only they knew that if they whined about it on the forums, and then made threats about bringing in "friends" it could all stop...

Taking other people's property is wrong.

The fact that certain alliances allow tech raids does not make it right. Backing tech raiders is even worse.

The fact that you can often gain from robbing other people and get away with it does not make it right.

IS know that they are hitting CG nations who did no wrong to them. They expect(ed?) to get away with it because they are stronger. This shows what kind of people they are and I hope they prove wrong.

I can understand IS attacking CG with out a valid CB or with no CB at all, dam we have had that in CN for as long as I can remember, one thing I have never got, more then likely never will, IF you are mad at what someone has done then take action.

Friends over Infra comes to mind right now.

I am not saying CG or IS is right, I am just saying if your unhappy do something about it, dont spam up the owf with nothing more then a LOOK AT ME TOPIC.

This isn't spam in any way, shape, or form.  It's alliance politics in an announcement (edict) form.  Seems perfectly fitting.

It is good to know the behavior of certain alliances and I am glad to have witnessed it.  From what I've read so far on the matter (just this topic), good luck CG.