Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

touche pooks you are a war monger this i know personally. But really this is a cluster $%&@ one that PC should have avoided IMO. IS is way wrong in this instance and if not now will in the future burn for it.

Now sounds good.

Does CG have anyone other than The Coalition who is backing them? I'm sure you take your protectorate agreement seriously but you're no match for PWN if they decide to support IS in this.

Treaties are not the only thing that matters. I think IS should smarten up and realize that sooner rather than later.

Edited by KingSrqt

I'm still waiting for all the "Tech Raiding is EVIL!!!!" people to show up.

Anyway, I hope IS gets what they've got coming.

TECH RAIDING IS EVIL!!1!11!oneoneoneeleventyone1!!11!

(Is that good enough for you?)

EDIT: Curse you ddog241, you beat me to it!

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

I'm still waiting for all the "Tech Raiding is EVIL!!!!" people to show up.

Anyway, I hope IS gets what they've got coming.

Tech Raiding is EVIL!!!!

IS already offered peace, the only reason this is carrying on is because Fran wants reps.

I don't see how any alliance jumping in, attacking IS, then demanding reps from them is any different from the original tech raid performed on CG.

Fran is immoral.

You're immoral.

IS started it, so CG should finish it. IS only offered peace so they could get away with attacks and get none in return.

And don't give me that this was one big tech raid. Since when was a situation when 1 entire alliance attacked another with CMs and Bombers considered a tech raid?

EDIT: If seems that as soon as I commented on no Tech raiding is evil people present. They all showed. Never mind that some of them have been posting for pages...

Edited by Gondor

IS already offered peace, the only reason this is carrying on is because Fran wants reps.

I don't see how any alliance jumping in, attacking IS, then demanding reps from them is any different from the original tech raid performed on CG.

Fran is immoral.

Jack, it doesn't really matter whether or not some (or all) of the IS nations have offered peace. CG was attacked and they are well within their rights to demand reps and/or take their tech/money/land/etc back. At least Fran was nice enough to warn them and give them the option of backing out now.

As for the other bit, it is different in that those alliances would most likely be attacking IS in defence of CG, not just "for the lolz" or whatever the reason was ... does anyone actually know yet?

Jack, it doesn't really matter whether or not some (or all) of the IS nations have offered peace. CG was attacked and they are well within their rights to demand reps and/or take their tech/money/land/etc back. At least Fran was nice enough to warn them and give them the option of backing out now.

From what I've seen of Francesca, she is a character that whines about morals all day long no matter how illogical they are. The action she is trying to take against IS is no more or less moral then what IS did to her alliance, she should realize this and do the moral thing and accept white peace from IS.

To me, if she continues this course of action she is immoral.

As for the other bit, it is different in that those alliances would most likely be attacking IS in defence of CG, not just "for the lolz" or whatever the reason was ... does anyone actually know yet?

They aren't attacking in defense, CG can have peace if they want it, Fran said in her OP that IS offered her peace, she turned it down and instead she is going to start a war of vengeance in order to obtain money from IS. This, is the same as IS did to CG, attacking for money and tech in their tech raid.

Fran is immoral.

EDIT: fran is immoral

Edited by Jack Diorno

From what I've seen of Francesca, she is a character that whines about morals all day long no matter how illogical they are. The action she is trying to take against IS is no more or less moral then what IS did to her alliance, she should realize this and do the moral thing and accept white peace from IS.

They aren't attacking in defense, CG can have peace if they want it, Fran said in her OP that IS offered her peace, she turned it down and instead she is going to start a war of vengeance in order to obtain money from IS. This, is the same as IS did to CG, attacking for money and tech in their tech raid.

Fran is immoral.

So you are saying CG should just admit they are losers and be a good little alliance? Sounds kinda lame.

I would obtain money if my alliance was attacked. She is avenging what the IS took. If she did what I just said and say they lost, they lose what they are as an alliance.

Edited by Gondor

Fran is immoral.

i dont see it that way mate, sorry but if you bumrush my alliance ill be damned if i just say oh its ok it was just a tech raid no big deal. id demaned reps for the damages. if that was a no go then id just unload everything i can to inflict as much damage is possible

Francesca is not the issue tbh, fact is CG got bumrushed. and CG has every right to demand reps