Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

So, let me see if I have this straight.

On the one hand you have an alliance that has been less than cordial to us on numerous occasions and on the other hand you have basically the same thing, right? Two alliances fighting one another both of which seem to hate the NSO.

On top of this there are calls from a dozen or so other alliances in this thread, many of which condemned our action against RAD and have had negative comments towards myself and my comrades for weeks now, for the NSO to step in on one side to fight against the other.

It is a damned good thing I keep my own counsel close at hand when it comes to matters of state and don't listen to the whims of the fickle masses.

Hypocrites. Or Ackbar. Either way, what a bunch of tools.

A week ago, I was about to declare on your nation during my crusade in RAD. Now, I'm agreeing with you?

This is quite strange.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's asking that type of treaty you hold with IS. And to help him get his answer it's actually a MDoAP Haflinger. Which gives RAD the option of not going to war, but seem to be posting a lot of support for IS's aggressive actions.

His question was posed to the scenario of someone attacking IS. That doesn't mean we need an MDoAP.

Only Francesca(Or myself, when she is absent)may approve peace. Francesca has not, deSouza and Kent acted against the charter. When Francesca came online, she declined the peace and proposed a cease-fire for discussion. You know this, so please stop.

I have the logs of all of this from the public channel, why did these two fellows bother knowing it was invalid and they did not have the clearance to do so anyway? That to me doesn't make any logical sense.

I have the logs of all of this from the public channel, why did these two fellows bother knowing it was invalid and they did not have the clearance to do so anyway? That to me doesn't make any logical sense.

Because people do stupid things when the panic.

They thought Fran was going to bend down, but they were wrong.

You were saying you are required to support your allies in their aggressive war. Sounds like an MADP to me.

Druss said we'd e defending IS if they were hit. That's a MDoAP, not a MADP.

So not liking a color sphere is a reason for war now? I think IS will find that CG has plenty of friends.

And those friends will find IS's friends.

Edited by Rey the Great

Then you have no room to say anything.

They have made What their charter says quite clear in the Thread. However, that Doesn't account for why 2 Government members willfully violated the Charter and accepted a Peace Offer that they had no right to Make. Really, you should at least make sure your own government reads and understands the charter.

Then you have no room to say anything.

This. I can put up with ignorance, but willful ignorance is totally different. If you can't be bothered with simple facts, Druss, then why should people listen to your account of events?

Edited by LordAkanata

You want to point out the part of the CG charter that contradicts his claim or are you just chatting complete !@#$%^&* as I suspect?

I took the time to read their charter, and:

d: The Chancellor’s signature shall immediately validate any treaty, though no such signature shall be given without the Body Politic being informed and a non-binding discussion period of 72 hours has passed.

a: The Regent shall be considered the Chancellor’s deputy and therefore second-in-command of the Crimson Guard.

b: The Regent shall assist the Chancellor in his/her duties,

c: The Regent shall assume the Chancery should the Chancellor become unavailable.

This to me reads as if they are correct in saying that only the Chancellor and Regent are able to handle a peace treaty.

Oh well, at least I read the document.

[23:37] <Francesca[CG]> In your co-ordinated attacks on Crimson Guard, cruise missile attacks and bomber strikes were used, as well as spy attacks on our nukes.

[23:38] <Francesca[CG]> IS stated that this was a co-ordinated tech raid..... the above strategies are not employed in tech raids.

[23:38] <Francesca[CG]> Could you please clarify, then, why they were used?

[23:38] <Sakura> You've never seen me tech raid, have you?

Here, Sakura confirms that it was a tech raid. Now, are you(everyone saying it's for my hate for pink)saying that Sakura is a liar?

Nice, calling your own members liars is very classy IS. I hope enjoy having any lack of honor and decency to say the truth. You attacked because you can attack, because you find it funny. And then you lied. Then you lid again. STICK TO ONE STORY.

This. I can put up with ignorance, but willful ignorance is totally different. If you can't be bothered with simple facts, Druss, then why should people listen to your account of events?

Why would i need to read their charter, when they have made clear dozens of times in this thread what they're charter said. I never said that they are lying about what they're charter says. I am merely tiring of them clinging to the Charter which 2 of their government members now have clearly violated.

Once upon a time, there was an alliance called OV, which had some complaints and grievances about an alliance called NPO.

That is, in fact, what you said.

Sure. It is, however like usual, you all seem to only skim a post until you can find something you can spin for whatever reason. I give up, I can't expect you all to actually think about what I said.

Nice, calling your own members liars is very classy IS. I hope enjoy having any lack of honor and decency to say the truth. You attacked because you can attack, because you find it funny. And then you lied. Then you lid again. STICK TO ONE STORY.

Members always are informed of why they're raiding an alliance. Quite.