A Sincere Apology from RAD to NSO

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, what have you come to expect from them? seriously..

Oh no! It's Them!!!!! It's those people that just do not understand! Someone stop Them!!!! It is Them that wish to crush our lulz and our fun and make a big deal when we spam their rooms while they are having conversations. What could they be possibly thinking? They must be out of their minds!!!!!! To hell with Them!!!!!

Dude, your attempts to smear those who do not like the way you do somethings is tired, old, and weak. No one is saying you cannot do such things but do not try to demonize others for not liking some of the things you do.

You, are pathetic.

Dude, your attempts to smear those who do not like the way you do somethings is tired, old, and weak. No one is saying you cannot do such things but do not try to demonize others for not liking some of the things you do.

that hammer swings both ways, bro

that hammer swings both ways, bro

Go ahead and swing. I have never once said you guys shouldn't be doing what you want to do, I have just stated that you cannot !@#$%* and whine when folks who do not agree that such is acceptable remember those actions and kick your $@! later.

Oh, poor RAD.

Seriously, go ahead and swing the hammer at me.

Want a link to my nation? :lol1:

Edit: to further clarify, if you are wondering why I added the laughing turnip its because Aeternalis aka statesman is a massive 1 infra nation that seems to have popped up simply to appear on the OWF to demonize those he dislikes while having nothing to lose himself.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=350479

Edited by HeinousOne

Go ahead and swing. I have never once said you guys shouldn't be doing what you want to do, I have just stated that you cannot !@#$%* and whine when folks who do not agree that such is acceptable remember those actions and kick your $@! later.

Oh, poor RAD.

Seriously, go ahead and swing the hammer at me.

Want a link to my nation? :lol1:

Edit: to further clarify, if you are wondering why I added the laughing turnip its because Aeternalis aka statesman is a massive 1 infra nation that seems to have popped up simply to appear on the OWF to demonize those he dislikes while having nothing to lose himself.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=350479

oh baww. Personally, infra means nothing to me. I wouldn't care if i had 1 infra or 10000 infra, i'd still be saying the same things.

oh baww. Personally, infra means nothing to me. I wouldn't care if i had 1 infra or 10000 infra, i'd still be saying the same things.

Then buy some.

To the other two, it's fire with fire and honestly I do not give a damn whether you agree with my method or not. You are not exactly a pair of folks I would count on for support anyways.

Then buy some.

To the other two, it's fire with fire and honestly I do not give a damn whether you agree with my method or not. You are not exactly a pair of folks I would count on for support anyways.

like you said, i can play the game rule my nation as i damn well please

Edited by Aeternalis

like you said, i can play the game rule my nation as i damn well please

Yes and others can see that you created an alliance and brought in some members so that you could even go so far as to get a protectorate to protect you. Pretty worried that what you have come to say in this new incarnation is going to piss off some folks aren't you?

Yes, I piss off some people but here I have a nice built up nation for them to slam a few missiles into if they got the nerve to do so. Your agenda is obvious and is still pathetic.

Yes and others can see that you created an alliance and brought in some members so that you could even go so far as to get a protectorate to protect you. Pretty worried that what you have come to say in this new incarnation is going to piss off some folks aren't you?

Yes, I piss off some people but here I have a nice built up nation for them to slam a few missiles into if they got the nerve to do so. Your agenda is obvious and is still pathetic.

yes yes, heinous. I got a protectorate so i can come on the OWF and hate all i want. You hit the nail on the head there, buck-o!

yes yes, heinous. I got a protectorate so i can come on the OWF and hate all i want. You hit the nail on the head there, buck-o!

No, you got a protectorate to protect those that have flocked under your banner although I dont know why anyone would flock under the banner of someone who is not even going to build their nation. You must have some serious agenda to pursue if it has nothing to do with your own nation.

No, you got a protectorate to protect those that have flocked under your banner although I dont know why anyone would flock under the banner of someone who is not even going to build their nation. You must have some serious agenda to pursue if it has nothing to do with your own nation.

i had particular "special agenda" when i helped start this alliance. And why the hell would i want to grow right now? my bills are like $60 a day!

You say anyone can attack your nation, yet if that happens you will just be calling in your alliance to help you with your lack of restraint. I happen to have a lot of respect for STA and wouldn't attack one of their nations, and I have enough reasoning to not attack someone because they decided to throw a fit on the OWF. And I can't believe you would suggest someone endanger your alliance in anyway. I don't have an agenda besides pointing out misinformation in your ramblings, because I wouldn't want a random on looker to for whatever reason take what you are saying as fact. And in your last comment you are right, I don't like your methods. Mainly because your tactic is to get off topic in personal fights with the people you are arguing with. What does any of this have to do with RAD and NSO? Nothing at all, thanks for giving me the inspiration to make a completely off topic post.

You say anyone can attack your nation, yet if that happens you will just be calling in your alliance to help you with your lack of restraint. I happen to have a lot of respect for STA and wouldn't attack one of their nations, and I have enough reasoning to not attack someone because they decided to throw a fit on the OWF. And I can't believe you would suggest someone endanger your alliance in anyway. I don't have an agenda besides pointing out misinformation in your ramblings, because I wouldn't want a random on looker to for whatever reason take what you are saying as fact. And in your last comment you are right, I don't like your methods. Mainly because your tactic is to get off topic in personal fights with the people you are arguing with. What does any of this have to do with RAD and NSO? Nothing at all, thanks for giving me the inspiration to make a completely off topic post.

It has everything to do with the RAD and NSO debacle because of what Aeternalis has been saying. Its nice of you to try and misrepresent that though but I dont think its your job to say what is off topic and what isn't is it?

As far as my comments about my nation and your ability to slam a few missiles into it IF YOU HAVE THE NERVE, that is because yes there might be consequences but you still have that choice to make. That isn't the case with Aeternalis as he makes his inflammatory statements behind the shield of 1 infrastructure. He has nothing to hit, nothing to strike, he is playing the Vox game. That is fine, it is his choice but there is no great evil to fight here even though that is what he is trying to portray.

I am extremely amused that you think my comment endangers my alliance. I simply stated a fact and that is a fact that rules us all. We all can be struck at anytime but there are consequences for those that do such depending upon the situations we put ourselves in.

Edited by HeinousOne

It has everything to do with the RAD and NSO debacle because of what Aeternalis has been saying. Its nice of you to try and misrepresent that though but I dont think its your job to say what is off topic and what isn't is it?

I don't think anyone else sees the connection between my infra and RAD or NSO, but we can play a long game of connect the dots if you really want to.

edit - to answer your question of me 'hiding behind one infra'. I'm not hiding from anything. If anyone wants to attack me or my alliance for what I say on the OWF, they can go ahead. I'd rather you not, and it probably wouldn't be wise, but I can't control what you do.

Edited by Aeternalis

I don't think anyone else sees the connection between my infra and RAD or NSO, but we can play a long game of connect the dots if you really want to.

edit - to answer your question of me 'hiding behind one infra'. I'm not hiding from anything. If anyone wants to attack me or my alliance for what I say on the OWF, they can go ahead. I'd rather you not, and it probably wouldn't be wise, but I can't control what you do.

You have had quite a bit of venom to spit at NSO during all this. I am simply pointing out possibilities of why. Feel free to try to erase the line and point out that there are only dots left or whatever that comment is supposed to mean.

I think my point has been made and folks can see you for what you truly are so go ahead and continue your campaign of disparaging remarks about NSO. If any others wish to take shots at me for what I have just spoken on, they may of course. I do find it good fun to see the attempts. Your little one liner attempts are falling short though so do pardon me if you dont find me responding much more to the weak efforts.

I don't think anyone is going to attack your alliance due to your words here. I am simply pointing out how you like to remain down there where you have nothing to lose should someone take serious umbrage to what you say and decide to go rogue on you. The rest of us take that chance when we step into this Arena. That is why your words bear less weight when you toss them around.

You have had quite a bit of venom to spit at NSO during all this. I am simply pointing out possibilities of why. Feel free to try to erase the line and point out that there are only dots left or whatever that comment is supposed to mean.

I think my point has been made and folks can see you for what you truly are so go ahead and continue your campaign of disparaging remarks about NSO. If any others wish to take shots at me for what I have just spoken on, they may of course. I do find it good fun to see the attempts. Your little one liner attempts are falling short though so do pardon me if you dont find me responding much more to the weak efforts.

I don't think anyone is going to attack your alliance due to your words here. I am simply pointing out how you like to remain down there where you have nothing to lose should someone take serious umbrage to what you say and decide to go rogue on you. The rest of us take that chance when we step into this Arena. That is why your words bear less weight when you toss them around.

It's not secret I don't like NSO, or what they have done here. But you don't have to call me a coward because you can't attack me ingame. My nation is 7 days old; i'm simply doing what smart people do and back collecting here. Seriously, come find me in a few months and maybe i'll be big enough for you to attack : P

Edited by Aeternalis

It's not secret I don't like NSO, or what they have done here. But you don't have to call me a coward because you can't attack me ingame. My nation is 7 days old; i'm simply doing what smart people do and back collecting here. Seriously, come find me in a few months and maybe i'll be big enough for you to attack : P

Fair enough, that explains that. You do realize its ok to not like what someone else is doing and not feel the need to demonize them? NSO and RAD/pink are two very different entities and that's ok. That just means that people like you and pink will just have to be a little bit more responsible with your actions instead of expecting everyone to just grin and bear it. Is that really such an "evil" concept to you?

Fair enough, that explains that. You do realize its ok to not like what someone else is doing and not feel the need to demonize them? NSO and RAD/pink are two very different entities and that's ok. That just means that people like you and pink will just have to be a little bit more responsible with your actions instead of expecting everyone to just grin and bear it. Is that really such an "evil" concept to you?

yes it is

No, it's not common. You mention three spheres (out of 12) where some of the membership have at some point done this, infrequently. That leaves nine spheres where it's not even infrequent.

If white or black teams did that, it would be questionable. So of course not every sphere has :v:

You mean like Ivan Moldavi, your great ally?