Scotland plans to Invade the Empire of Krieg.

Colerich Krieg

OOC: Alright, fair enough but still I dont see the need in jumping on my case for saying that a leader of a nation cant retreat to a bunker during a possible Nuclear war. That is unrealistic beyond any means, as well as telling Civilians to get into Fall out shelters.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Alright, fair enough but still I dont see the need in jumping on my case for saying that a leader of a nation cant retreat to a bunker during a possible Nuclear war. That is unrealistic beyond any means, as well as telling Civilians to get into Fall out shelters.

OOC: the reasoning is so that a new nation doesn't pop up. Claim some land then say "I GOT ALL DIZ STUFF AND I USE IT TO PWN YOU ALL IMMEDIATELY". Might be a extreme example, but that's the general idea.

OOC: Well...you need to RP them out first. And the Fallout Shelter is a Wonder, I believe, so you need to have one ingame to have one here in RP. That's the rule. ^_^

OOC: the reasoning is so that a new nation doesn't pop up. Claim some land then say "I GOT ALL DIZ STUFF AND I USE IT TO PWN YOU ALL IMMEDIATELY". Might be a extreme example, but that's the general idea.

Well, excuse me then. I take back those comments I made, and if Scottland wishes to contiune the RP then ignore the Bunkers comment. the Emperor is residing above ground in his Reichbuilding and the Civilians are in their homes.

OOC: Well, excuse me then. I take back those comments I made, and if Scottland wishes to contiune the RP then ignore the Bunkers comment. the Emperor is residing above ground in his Reichbuilding and the Civilians are in their homes.

OOC: That would be a good start. :)

We need some dramaz in Europe, anyways. :awesome:

OOC: Curiously, since like Tahsir said, I am a new nation and I guess I have no way to be able to have adequate defenses because of that, so whats to stop countries like Scotland from invading and taking over, and if your logic is correct, automaticly win because they are older and more advanced then I am.

OOC: Curiously, since like Tahsir said, I am a new nation and I guess I have no way to be able to have adequate defenses because of that, so whats to stop countries like Scotland from invading and taking over, and if your logic is correct, automaticly win because they are older and more advanced then I am.

OOC: because other nations would see that as bad, and crush the aggressive person. Just on principle usually. Freakwars was attacked while new by an established player, but that's because he was also doing some strange pirate/terrorist RP that was messing up Northern Europe pretty effectively.

Edited by Tahsir Re

OOC: Just because you can't have build defenses doesn't meant you can't force the enemy to fight you where you want to fight them though skilled RP and using maps.

For example, Martens tried a tank charge on my nation, but because he didn't look at a map, they all rolled into a river...a river filled with mines.

:awesome:

OOC: Well following Forum rules then I have apporx. 1000 Infantry. So, I guess that means that compared to scotland I will easyily be crushed. This is what Im saying.. But, I respect the rules, they are there for a reason and must be followed, if that means my nation is to be crushed so be it, Im not going to complain then.

OOC: Well following Forum rules then I have apporx. 1000 Infantry. So, I guess that means that compared to scotland I will easyily be crushed. This is what Im saying.. But, I respect the rules, they are there for a reason and must be followed, if that means my nation is to be crushed so be it, Im not going to complain then.

OOC: Guerrilla warfare anyone?

A short announcement from Lord Havelock Vetinari.

"If scots advance into the Empire of Krieg, we'll go conquer the scots.

If men of the EoK advance into the scottish protectorate, we'll go conquer the EoK.

It is thus advisable to both nations that they ignore each other for the time being, and the Empire of Krieg concentrate on the interior rather than trying to acquire land, be it legally through diplomatic means or illegally, through war.

Thank you."

I thank my Native Bavaira for taking a neutral, peace keeping stance that is harsh, but Necessary. I also express that I merely asked the Scottish government on where they stand. I in no way offered any sort of deal, attempted to conquer, or Incinuated such behavior. I think that merely asking a countries stance on a land is not somthing to provoke such a harsh response by the Scottish.

EDIT: Incinuated spelt wrong >>

Edited by Colerich Krieg

I thank my Native Bavaira for taking a Neutral, peace keeping stance that is harsh, but nessicary. I also express that I merely asked the Scottish government on where they stand. I in no way offered a deal, attempted to conquer, or inciuated such behavior. I think that merely asking a countries stance on a land is not somthing to provoke such a harsh response by the Scottish.

"Well, some nations do dislike fascism quite a bit. In fact, they see anything too authoritarian and right-wing as scourge that must be eradicated, similar with how many people see many kinds of communism as cancer that needs to be cured.

This state of mind is there mostly because of the various 'nordic' empires that existed within the last years, each being worse than the previous one in authoritarianism, totalitarianism, militarism, and rascism. We in Bavaria hate such 'martencists' as we call them with the fury of a thousand suns. Much worse than fascists, who, as long as they're not rascist or too militaristic and authoritarian/totalitarian, are actually not that bad.

Note that on the slightest note of Martencism or rascism, we will remove your government and all who approve of that ideology."

If the Bavairan Government is unsure of the Empires political stance, I advise you to read the Emperors statements which clarified this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66145

"We have seen the announcement you are referring to.

Nationalism and pure-defense militarism are good, and things which you embrace according to the announcement. I can't say I dislike authoritarianism, because I am a dictator myself - reigning in stead of the Bavarian Monarch, who died and left no heir.

However, we couldn't care less about all the good points, if you are rascist. As the announcement shows, however, you apparently are not rascist. And thus it is unlikely that you are Martencist.

And thus, for us everything's fine. Just don't walk into the scottish protectorate without authorisation by the scots."

And thus, for us everything's fine. Just don't walk into the scottish protectorate without authorisation by the scots."

And yet no scolding for the scottish who sent troops to spain for the simple fact we inquired on their Procterate.. I thought one of my fellow Bavarians was wise enough to realize we in no way wanted this to happen and it was the arrogance of the Scottish which did.

And yet no scolding for the scottish who sent troops to spain for the simple fact we inquired on their Procterate.. I thought one of my fellow Bavarians was wise enough to realize we in no way wanted this to happen and it was the arrogance of the Scottish which did.

"As said before, the scots dislike fascism a lot. They did overreact in my opinion, but it is their full right to send additional forces to any border or protectorate that is under their influence.

And another thing I have said before: If the scots walk out of their protectorate and into your country, then things won't be fine and dandy for them.

Because we have a million men. They don't."

The Krieg Empire refuses to be seen as the Aggressor and has stated from the beginning we are defending our legal soverignty. It is clear who is the Aggressor. The Empire asks for the EFTA and other nations to place sanctions on Scotland.

- Broadcasted from the Emperors Nuclear fallout Command Center. -

"Why should we when they are merely defending their sovereign land, that being in western Iberia?"

The Republic of Euzkadi will back Scotland to the hilt, we are fully prepared to fight in defence of our Scottish allies. And in light of the Kreig Empire's posturing we shall shift our armed forces to defcon 2, We urge our southern neighbour to step back from the brink.

Edited by Cataduanes

You do yourself no favours with comments such as these. We despise fascism and you have made your goals clear to us, of which we find to be unacceptable. You will treat us with respect and dignity if you expect this situation to improve. Until you do so, we will continue to militarise the border and the construction of the wall.

"Why should we when they are merely defending their sovereign land, that being in western Iberia?"

All due respect:

One- They arny defending anything. We never made an announcemnt that stated we were.

Two- I advise you and everyone to please read my first statement which included the Scottish governments statments, which Incinuate war, and the quote "destroying of the Krieg Empire"

Please read these before attempting to side with the aggressors. The Krieg Empire is Legally Soverign, we merely asked what the stance on the Procterate was for simple reasons, and they responded by acting as if they are going to invade. The ONLY reason the Scots are denying this is because they learned of our Mutual Defense pacts with our Allies and choose to not go on with their Invasion.

If I have to take the Scottish Quote and break it down to simplistic form for people to realize they wanted to DESTROY Us I will, feel free to ask.

You do yourself no favours with comments such as these. We despise fascism and you have made your goals clear to us, of which we find to be unacceptable. You will treat us with respect and dignity if you expect this situation to improve. Until you do so, we will continue to militarise the border and the construction of the wall.

You Incinuated WAR on my nation and my people, a declared PEACEFULL Nation, how dare you attempt to make us look like the bad guys. If you would like I shall begin pulling out all your statements made against this nation to ensure no deception can occur to the International community.

All due respect:

One- They arny defending anything. We never made an announcemnt that stated we were.

Two- I advise you and everyone to please read my first statement which included the Scottish governments statments, which Incinuate war, and the quote "destroying of the Krieg Empire"

Please read these before attempting to side with the aggressors. The Krieg Empire is Legally Soverign, we merely asked what the stance on the Procterate was for simple reasons, and they responded by acting as if they are going to invade. The ONLY reason the Scots are denying this is because they learned of our Mutual Defense pacts with our Allies and choose to not go on with their Invasion.

If I have to take the Scottish Quote and break it down to simplistic form for people to realize they wanted to DESTROY Us I will, feel free to ask.

Your statement is chock full of lies. We have never advocated the destruction of Krieg Empire. Your quote is baseless and an extreme interpretation of our words. The reason no one is listening to your rubbish is because you continue to lie. We are concerned with a fascist state manifesting itself on our border like a common parasite. Your eagerness to expand into our territory has concerned us, and this is why the Scottish military has been alerted.