World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh darn, you saw right through my sekrit planz of world conquest...

I just wanted a series of nice little islands to put the New Englander flag on and perhaps use as a overseas base. :v:

:P

And when I get my own navy and air force IG, I am going to kick you off of those islands one by one. :P

Have fun accomplishing that goal.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66354

United Mechodamian States has claimed the white spot in Africa as a UMS Protectorate.

That was wrathraptor (along with the canaries) and he shouldn't have been purged.

Last post by wrathraptor was on 17th July, Treaty announced on 7th August but no wrathraptor posting therefore he's eligible to be purged I think.

Whether he posted or not is pretty irrelevant as we had the MSN discussion that day. Purging isn't there to remove people if they didn't technically post for a bit, its there to remove people who are no longer playing and haven't played in 20 days. In either case I Pm'd him about it; he should probably get on to weigh in at some point today.

Edited by iamthey

The Point is not if you RP'ed on MSN or Via PM's. THE Point is he hasn't posted about his nation for us to see therefore hasn't been roleplaying it for over a month therefore his purge is valid. It's been 31 days as of tomorrow mate. I don't think he should be re-instated unless the GM's say so. But that would be unfair. I could leave RP'ing for 35 days and come back post once and go back quite for 35 days. Its kinda unfair.

Post or it didn't happen, unless wrathraptor's counrty was locked, or was he without internet, in a car accident, held hostage or in a coma.

Or an innocent journalist captured while taking a stroll through North Korea's peaceful fields.