Forming a bloc to take down WOLF

rtellez06

Since they want the rest of Planet Steve to destroy them, why not try it. This game is being ruined anyways, might as well have some fun.

Anyone interested in joining a bloc to take them down either sign up here, or PM me. All PM's will be kept private, and no one will know which alliances are in the bloc until we are in full effect. Anyone in WOLF need not reply anything in this thread.

I will also say that my current alliance has nothing to do with this, so don't drag them into it.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Also WOLF people, just because a lot of you guys have spies in our alliances doesn't mean we don't do the same. The Shadows await :ph34r:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding work old pip! Get to work peoples.

If WOLF is as successful in inspiring in-game activity as much as it has been at inspiring forums activity it'll be a raging success :)

I don't think you guys are inspiring anything. You guys are ruining fun, so fun shall come back to you. And fun is that little person in you thats on the Dave and Busters commercials.

Since they want the rest of Planet Steve to destroy them, why not try it. This game is being ruined anyways, might as well have some fun.

Anyone interested in joining a bloc to take them down either sign up here, or PM me. All PM's will be kept private, and no one will know which alliances are in the bloc until we are in full effect. Anyone in WOLF need not reply anything in this thread.

I will also say that my current alliance has nothing to do with this, so don't drag them into it.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Also WOLF people, just because a lot of you guys have spies in our alliances doesn't mean we don't do the same. The Shadows await :ph34r:

Come on! That is not the way to do it! There are things called alliance forums and irc channels. You don't let people come to you, you go to them, observe their affiliation, then contact them. How do you know we're not going to send a dummy alliance to spy on you? You would be putting the alliances that join you in more danger than they would have been had they not joined you.

Seriously. *sigh*. If you intend to make this at least half way exciting, learn some common sense.

Edited by kulomascovia

The Shadows await :ph34r:

I think the Empire took care of that little problem a couple weeks ago :P .

I admire the idea, but really, a little more subtlety might be in order...and rtellez06 as a coordinator? Yeah...not a good idea. Go for someone like Popsumpot or Ammon, even Thai if anyone can find him. You need someone capable.

Come on! That is not the way to do it! There are things called alliance forums and irc channels. You don't let people come to you, you go to them, observe their affiliation, then contact them. How do you know we're not going to send a dummy alliance to spy on you? You would be putting the alliances that join you in more danger than they would have been had they not joined you.

Seriously. *sigh*. If you intend to make this at least half way exciting, learn some common sense.

I guess you can't read? I said very clearly that no one will know which alliances are in the bloc until attack. So if your dummy alliance tries to spy, its going to be hard to get any information. So your post = fail. GTFO, I said no WOLF.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Don't be too discrete about it. And I really have no urge to fight TS. :blush:

I think the Empire took care of that little problem a couple weeks ago :P .

I admire the idea, but really, a little more subtlety might be in order...and rtellez06 as a coordinator? Yeah...not a good idea. Go for someone like Popsumpot or Ammon, even Thai if anyone can find him. You need someone capable.

You seem to think your the best leader ever. You fail to realize that the Shadowmen were not 10 people. The Shadows are everywhere. Anytime you walk during the day, there with you. Maybe one day I'll let you in on our sektret, but until then, time to take care of srs bsns.

Also what you guys did to those shadowmen was stupid. Just because 1 member said you guys had crabs doesn't mean to destroy 30 out of ..... in Shadowmen :lol1:

:ph34r:

I don't think you guys are inspiring anything. You guys are ruining fun, so fun shall come back to you. And fun is that little person in you thats on the Dave and Busters commercials.

But you seem to be having all kinds of fun! I've not seen this many posts from you in forever. Your profile says you have 100 posts and most of them seem to have come since the bloc was announced. You wouldn't be here posting away if you weren't having fun.

I think WOLF has been an awesome success in getting some activity on these forums, you can't even question that, can you? Look at all the threads and posts dedicated to it here already. Two polls even. This forum is jumpin'! If people put the same effort into your opposition that they have into the forums, well, only good things can happen.

Never saw those commercials.

I'll take your word for it though :rolleyes:

Edited by ClashPoint

I guess you can't read? I said very clearly that no one will know which alliances are in the bloc until attack. So if your dummy alliance tries to spy, its going to be hard to get any information. So your post = fail. GTFO, I said no WOLF.

Oh brilliant, really brilliant. so you, by yourself, intend to:

1. Gather a group of alliances under your banner.

2. Coordinate those alliances to prevent information leaks.

3. Spy on the WOLF alliances.

4. By yourself coordinate attacks on some 800 nations.

Do you see where I'm going with this? The logistics don't work. You'll need a heck of a lot more people then this to make it work. If you want some names for people I think you should defer to as leaders of the "Wolf Opposition" PM me.

You seem to think your the best leader ever. You fail to realize that the Shadowmen were not 10 people. The Shadows are everywhere. Anytime you walk during the day, there with you. Maybe one day I'll let you in on our sektret, but until then, time to take care of srs bsns.

Also what you guys did to those shadowmen was stupid. Just because 1 member said you guys had crabs doesn't mean to destroy 30 out of ..... in Shadowmen :lol1:

:ph34r:

We took care of Shadowmen, then we took care of your alter ego, then the alter ego for your alter ego. I'd say we pretty successfully destroyed you. And I don't regret it.

Oh, sorry, I didn't get that part. Apologies.

However, that still doesn't disprove my point that you won't be able to carry out your plan. First of all, I'm not sure that you'll get people to sign up for that sort of thing; only a few alliances will be willing to trust you to coordinate the whole thing. Furthermore, I'm sure that they won't participate if you won't give them some kind of information (like how many alliances are participating, what is their ns...etc). Also, if we were to spy on you, we'll still know when you will be attacking and we can get prepared beforehand. So, meh. It doesn't seem like a viable plan. I mean, it'll be more fun for all of us if you use common sense.

Oh, sorry, I didn't get that part. Apologies.

However, that still doesn't disprove my point that you won't be able to carry out your plan. First of all, I'm not sure that you'll get people to sign up for that sort of thing; only a few alliances will be willing to trust you to coordinate the whole thing. Furthermore, I'm sure that they won't participate if you won't give them some kind of information (like how many alliances are participating, what is their ns...etc). Also, if we were to spy on you, we'll still know when you will be attacking and we can get prepared beforehand. So, meh. It doesn't seem like a viable plan. I mean, it'll be more fun for all of us if you use common sense.

Not to mention posting the invitation on the OWF. That was pretty stupid and pointless, no offense.

We took care of Shadowmen, then we took care of your alter ego, then the alter ego for your alter ego. I'd say we pretty successfully destroyed you. And I don't regret it.

Or so you think. See Tiberius, you will never know the full extent of the Shadowmen. You have to realize the Shadows were created from 5 alliances with strong ties to each other. The ones you saw tagging The Shadowmen, or UCN are nothing. :ph34r:

Or so you think. See Tiberius, you will never know the full extent of the Shadowmen. You have to realize the Shadows were created from 5 alliances with strong ties to each other. The ones you saw tagging The Shadowmen, or UCN are nothing. :ph34r:

Shadowmen is an extension of the NOIR bloc in SE. Thanks to the generous sharing of information by people who though that you guys were idiots, told us all we need to know about you and your aliases. They continue to keep us informed regularly. You can pretend all you want; hey, I'll play that game too!

You'll never know how many people RE has...everyone ever is RE! You're about to lose! I'm not pathetically unimportant!

Is that a good enough impression of you?

Shadowmen is an extension of the NOIR bloc in SE. Thanks to the generous sharing of information by people who though that you guys were idiots, told us all we need to know about you and your aliases. They continue to keep us informed regularly. You can pretend all you want; hey, I'll play that game too!

You'll never know how many people RE has...everyone ever is RE! You're about to lose! I'm not pathetically unimportant!

Is that a good enough impression of you?

First of all we know who you got your information from, and we never hid who were in the Shadowmen. The person who was your spy has been kicked out of both our SE and TE alliance, so no new info to you. I have no aliases, my name is the same in both te/se/irc. And you seem to think your so important, but your not. Get off your high horse.

If you want some pointers on how I set WOLF up so you can get an idea of how to do yours, then you can message me or something. You'll notice that the LAST thing was post on OWF, however as things go at least you're doing SOMETHING, which is great! The whole point was to say "bring it" to another Coalition you put it together, and come on after it, we'll give you a fight. At least you are willing to acknowledge the reality here. WOLF is here to stay, so you have to find a way to deal with it.

First of all we know who you got your information from, and we never hid who were in the Shadowmen. The person who was your spy has been kicked out of both our SE and TE alliance, so no new info to you. I have no aliases, my name is the same in both te/se/irc. And you seem to think your so important, but your not. Get off your high horse.

If you're talking about Trekkie, no, he wasn't our original informant. Sorry. And when I say aliases, I don't mean you. Don't be self centered. I'm referring to The Shadowmen- the new alliances they hid under.

And, umm, not to sound like an arrogant prick or anything, but yeah, I kinda do matter. I won't claim to be the most important person in TE, but I'm up there with a very select few.

If you're talking about Trekkie, no, he wasn't our original informant. Sorry. And when I say aliases, I don't mean you. Don't be self centered. I'm referring to The Shadowmen- the new alliances they hid under.

And, umm, not to sound like an arrogant prick or anything, but yeah, I kinda do matter. I won't claim to be the most important person in TE, but I'm up there with a very select few.

Not referring to trekkie, and no you don't know where we are scattered sorry. We never made a list, so your spy again is fail. BTW we knew about your spy when he first joined, we have ways of weeding them out.

Also your not important, the only people who think your important are WOLF and its because you lead the biggest alliance. Other then them, I would love to see how many people actually care about you, or for the matter respect you. I would actually like to know how many people actually respect you in WOLF and how many of them are just saying they do so they don't have to fight you.

Oh well.

Not referring to trekkie, and no you don't know where we are scattered sorry. We never made a list, so your spy again is fail. BTW we knew about your spy when he first joined, we have ways of weeding them out.

Also your not important, the only people who think your important are WOLF and its because you lead the biggest alliance. Other then them, I would love to see how many people actually care about you, or for the matter respect you. I would actually like to know how many people actually respect you in WOLF and how many of them are just saying they do so they don't have to fight you.

Oh well.

Lol, congratulations on making up a story about a fake spy. The guy I'm talking about isn't part of you in TE. So there goes your little paranoid theory. For future reference, please at least try to make a good story.

If the only people who think I'm important are in WOLF, then I don't really care. Although I doubt that's true- I think even among my "enemies" I'm at least somewhat respected, if for nothing else then for being honest/blunt. I know you hate me for destroying your alliance, but really, get over it.

Lol, congratulations on making up a story about a fake spy. The guy I'm talking about isn't part of you in TE. So there goes your little paranoid theory. For future reference, please at least try to make a good story.

If the only people who think I'm important are in WOLF, then I don't really care. Although I doubt that's true- I think even among my "enemies" I'm at least somewhat respected, if for nothing else then for being honest/blunt. I know you hate me for destroying your alliance, but really, get over it.

I don't hate you for destroying anything. I just don't respect you. You can think what you want, doesn't make it true. And I know they are not, I'm not stupid. I know who this person is, I know what alliance in SE they are from, and I know which alliance in TE they are in. You have to understand, friends > *