Letter of Apology

Olaf Eriksson

Hello, fellow Bobbians (lol). A few days ago, I stated that I "couped" baseballer790 and his operations at CN Tech Deals. Well, I feel that people took it seriously, which they were not.

The whole "coup" was just a joke. I thought it'd be fun to use the "coup" to explain why we moved servers. Guess that idea was a bad one, but fun nevertheless.

In all seriousness, baseballer790 still runs things, and thus remains the head-honcho. I just took it upon myself to move things for him during his absence. I merely served as a Tech Deal Coordinator during that period. CN Tech Deals will remain active and continue normal operations.

Thank you.

I got banned from the past forum because of a petty grudge (in which he faked reasons that he failed to provide evidence). I would try to help, but I doubt it would be allowed.

EDIT: Good luck with future joke material.

Edited by Rey the Great

Actually this was necessary because apparently a number of people thought he was being serious. It was an apology to baseballer but it was also to clear a misunderstanding.

Sorry about that. I say boogyman's post and randomly posted whatever cliched meme came to my mind. Apologies.

Moving on, I thought it was kind of an obvious joke but whatever. I'll sign up some day and offer to sell some tech. (anyone wishing to buy tech contact me in game).

I got banned from the past forum because of a petty grudge (in which he faked reasons that he failed to provide evidence). I would try to help, but I doubt it would be allowed.

Rey, whatever you and baseballer had is between you two. Clear that up with him, not with me. If it were up to me, I'd give you a second chance, and let you help out if you wanted.

And thank you, I'll do my best to provide CN with some fresh material soon ( not too soon though ;) )

Actually this was necessary because apparently a number of people thought he was being serious. It was an apology to baseballer but it was also to clear a misunderstanding.

Drai, you hit the nail with your reply. I'd rather be on good terms with everyone as much as possible, rather than make enemies, especially those within your own alliance. And baseballer has done a lot for Crimson Guard, that much I can give him.

On a side-note: OWF Embarrassment FTW xD

I banned you because you were annoying and you were trolling everyone that joined the channel.

I'm going to give a character endorsement to this version, as I find ReytheGreat to be profoundly irritating in IRC settings.

I must say, you are a very funny man. I'm loving your material.

And to be honest, was the apology really needed? Clearing up the matter is one thing, but I just don't see an apology being needed. However, I'm also not under the impression that baseballer requested it so no harm really done.

Edited by JackSkellington

I must say, you are a very funny man. I'm loving your material.

And to be honest, was the apology really needed? Clearing up the matter is one thing, but I just don't see an apology being needed. However, I'm also not under the impression that baseballer requested it so no harm really done.

Under the impression, or not, baseballer790 did in fact request that I post a public apology. Regardless, I was willing to apologize publicly for my actions, whether he requested one or not, but in my honest opinion, there really was no harm done if you really think about it.

I don't know whether the apology was really needed or not, but what difference does it make? Everyone gets embarrassed by others. That's life. That's just how it goes, you can't stop it.

What's said was said, and what's done was done, and we move on with our lives. Simple as that. :blink:

Well, the whole "coup", that wasn't even remotely a ploy for him gaining more attention. This letter actually might, considering 1) he did request it, and 2) how he didn't mind that I took over his tech deals operations, but rather how I "embarrassed" him on the OWF. I mean, there are multiple theories that can be created from this, alone. I'm just giving my ten cents worth (my two cents worth are free).

Off-topic (and not to be taken seriously): I've been hearing that he was a jackass in the past. Well, a taste of his own medicine wouldn't hurt, right?

I banned you because you were annoying and you were trolling everyone that joined the channel.

Yes, because I clearly used racial slurs against that man. Sileath is a class act too, I could never disagree that you two are beacons of being jsut on IRC and never doing anything wrong.

Moral relativism ITT.

"I messed up, sorry I did it.. oh wait the guy I did it too isn't liked? Am I cool yet?"

That wasn't the idea. I don't want to stoop to a new low, let alone becoming lower than baseballer.

It was just a joke. And, I don't want to be "cool" based on this.

EDIT: I just came to the conclusion that this apology was pointless after all, because baseballer didn't even bother to acknowledge that he accepted it or not. -_-

Edited by Olaf Eriksson