Terrorist Attack!

kitex

Today the Kitexian Army's 3rd garrison in the province of Fukoka, city of Alison, was struck by an IED by a known terrorist group known as The Faction killing twenty soldiers!

_44920209_05_ap.jpg

Kitexian Army garrison in ruins

President DDB had this to say of the situation "The Faction has for too long been a problem in the nation of Kitex, they have been launching terrorist attacks ever since my predecessor, Arthur Bowers was assassinated. I am, as of now, ordering the Army and Marine Corps to launch a full-scale operation to hunt down and destroy all of the Faction."

This statement was greeted with great applause from the crowds.

Operation NOVA:

The 1st and 4th Infantry Divisions will hunt in the northern and western areas of the nation. They will have the power to search people's homes that are suspected of being affiliated with the Faction, they may arrest and detain anyone they have good reason to suspect of being affiliated with the terrorist organization for a total time of 96 hours. Also they may kill any known member of the Faction on sight!

The 3rd and 1st Marines will hunt in the southern and eastern areas of the nation, also with the above-mentioned ROE.

OOC: Please feel free to RP any one of the above-mentioned military divisions.

Edited by kitex

President Banko is outraged at this a supports ant decision Kitex makes to stop of these Terrorists . If the Nation of Kitex would allow the Nation of Omakini would like to send in troops or Send in Cargo ships filled with weapons to your nation , After they have been modified to suit Arctic conditions .

ooc : :) your Military Garrison doesn't look very Arctic :D

Edited by Bankoo

Great . I shall send four Elite squads of Marines , they will be given Guns and Clothes that suit that Arctic Climate . They shall arrive soon on a Cargo ship holding Weapons and Food . My men will patrol the cities and help your men any way they can .

Zarfef: It's THE RED FACTION! I knew those genetically engineered creeps were at it again!

Ziggy: Why is it the "Red" Faction, I thought they just called themselves "The Faction"?

Zarfef: Well, mostly look at the description, it's bolded in RED, not black, you need to read between the lines kid!

Ziggy: Wha? What text?

Zarfef: You don't see things as a great wall of text sometimes... like that pencil over there, it's not just the letters "p", "e", "n", "c", "i", "l" floating in an descriptionless white plane?

Ziggy shakes his head

Zarfef: Neither do I, I was just making sure you hadn't gone come down with Schizophrinia or that the sugar faeries had secretly drilled a hole into your brain. It is OBVIOUSLY called, The Faction. Send our condolences and ask why I didn't recieve my dollar, I was short the other day at the 99 cents store!

Great . I shall send four Elite squads of Marines , they will be given Guns and Clothes that suit that Arctic Climate . They shall arrive soon on a Cargo ship holding Weapons and Food . My men will patrol the cities and help your men any way they can .

The nation of Kitex thanks Bankoo for his aid.

NEWS UPDATE:

hradcany_and_the_old_town_covered_in_snow.jpg

In the town of Jade, Spec Ops has reported a large concentration of Faction forces!

Currently elements of the 1st Marines are on their way.

article-15-2.jpg

We would love to help, but most of our troops are specialized in Desert Combat in the very hot climates of our nation.

We do have 4 Squads(about 100 troops) of regulars that were trained to go on an arctic expedition for us a while ago that got cancelled. They are en route now. If any of your non Military complexes are destroyed I.corp will gladly supply you with any and all support needed to shelter people and rebuild structures.

We would love to help, but most of our troops are specialized in Desert Combat in the very hot climates of our nation.

We do have 4 Squads(about 100 troops) of regulars that were trained to go on an arctic expedition for us a while ago that got cancelled. They are en route now. If any of your non Military complexes are destroyed I.corp will gladly supply you with any and all support needed to shelter people and rebuild structures.

The nation of Kitex thanks all of you for your support

We are curious as to what the motive of this 'Faction' is. Why would they want to destroy the only speck of civilization in a barren wasteland such as Antarctica? What conditions have caused these people to resort to such irrational and cowardly behavior and attacks?

Lastly, how did you manage to grow trees in Antarctica?

New Cymru can spare a single company to act in an urban defense role. Rest assured we are fully trained and equipped for Antarctic Combat, having competed at the Ice Games some years ago. We hope this free's up your own troops to more actively pursue these criminals.

The malvinas can send 500 peacekeepers, due to the nature of our own homeland and its geographical location so close to antarctica, the soldiers and specificly trained for cold wether operations.

deploy them how you will, they are flying in two Herculeas aircraft to Kitex, but can be rerouted to homebase should you wish to decline the offer.

The 500 peacekeepers are broken into 250 man Companies, each company has 4 25 man rifle squads, 2 assault squads 4 2 man sniper teams and a morter section for heavier support.

Although they excell in arctic combat i advise you liase with the Malvinian commander on how to deploy them agianst The Faction.

All the best,

Premier Zooty

The nation of Kitex thanks all of you for your support.

NEWS UPDATE:

Kitexian forces have found and killed a total of 20 Faction members in Jade with Kitexian casualties numbering two and also recon patrols have found the nearby towns of Ingletown and Tarkin to also have Faction associates. Yet Faction forces are heavily armed with PK machine guns, AK-47s, and IEDs.

We are currently sending in some armor to support Delta, Echo, and Charlie companies in Jade.

2_norwegian_Leopard_tanks_in_the_snow.jpg

Kitexian tanks on their way to Jade

Edited by kitex

We are curious as to what the motive of this 'Faction' is. Why would they want to destroy the only speck of civilization in a barren wasteland such as Antarctica? What conditions have caused these people to resort to such irrational and cowardly behavior and attacks?

Lastly, how did you manage to grow trees in Antarctica?

The Faction is a communist terrorist group that has in the past incited a full-scale rebellion.

Communism is not the way

OOC: I think we are going to get along just fine :awesome:

IC: We are willing to send several attack aircraft to destroy the filthy communists. We will also send the 131st and 132nd Mountain Divisions, who have trained in the snows of the Himalayas, Sulaiman Mountains and the Hindu Kush.