CNRP: Botha Mode Petition

Bacharth

Botha Mode...  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that Borghese actually has done on multiple occasions.

Perhaps - but at least (as far as I am aware) he re-rolls in-game, instead or re-rolling in RP or adopting a completely different name for his RP nation than what his IG nation is called.

When I say "Don't be too attached", I do not mean god damn rerolling; I find that annoying myself (I have never rerolled, barring a misunderstanding when I joined). Hwat I mean is something like this: your leader/character is in a risky situation where he could die. If it were a regular movie, he would live and kill the bad guys. But another character pulls a gun and kills your character. A "too attached" moment would be whining in a OOC thread about it and trying for a retcon. Same thing for countries.

Uh-oh...I think I'm becoming attached to New England, JFK, and the Constantine brothers... :unsure:

Now, here's what I don't get: Why do people hate rerolling (unless it's IG)? I reroll because I need something new; new characters, new place, new style. I never intend on keeping a nation for long. I think Alvonia was the longest nation I've managed to keep up. I try to play it out and plan for the nation to fall. But every time I end a nation either via coup, assassination or just plain ol' anarchy I always feel a shot of regret when I make the final post for it. I read back on what I've done with the USB, Alvonia and Hae Da Fung and I always find myself saying "I could have done that better, I could have done this, I could have introduced this guy here, blah blah blah". For me, rerolling is a way for me to help figure out my style of RP. I always try to start a new style with each new nation; I think that's evident with Yacrania. If I feel that I can't go in a new direction with a nation, then I end it, as with the Fourth Reich/Pangong.