A Joint GDI-FAIL Announcement

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, look...another person who thinks he's cool cause he talks trash about others while unaligned.

I'm in The Order of the Paradox(TOP). I can understand you not knowing this because it isn't plastered on me(OOC: Avatar, Sig and Pip)... Oh wait... no it is plastered on me. If I was unaligned, trust me, you would know as soon as I switched. Also, I talked to some people about your well um... let's just say obsession with RV. They all said it stemmed from when both of your nations signed treaties, and then he attacked yours. So now you go into every announcement that even mentions RV and scream to the heavens about how evil he is. Please save your voice, stop screaming and bawing. You don't bring anything to a conversation other than that, and it's getting pretty old.

Ryan pay no attention to the haters

you might want to change your sig then Joe. It seems like you enjoy taunting him and NPO with it.

Not Ryan, Just pacifica. I've always been a friend of Ryan, and we held a treaty for a long time before his merge into MA.

I'm in The Order of the Paradox(TOP). I can understand you not knowing this because it isn't plastered on me(OOC: Avatar, Sig and Pip)... Oh wait... no it is plastered on me. If I was unaligned, trust me, you would know as soon as I switched. Also, I talked to some people about your well um... let's just say obsession with RV. They all said it stemmed from when both of your nations signed treaties, and then he attacked yours. So now you go into every announcement that even mentions RV and scream to the heavens about how evil he is. Please save your voice, stop screaming and bawing. You don't bring anything to a conversation other than that, and it's getting pretty old.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are just reassuring me that you are a mindless drone who loves RV because he likes to pick on the little guy, probably like yourself.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are just reassuring me that you are a mindless drone who loves RV because he likes to pick on the little guy, probably like yourself.

I think you do know what I'm talking about. Also, I'm not the mindless one telling everyone they're a drone. You've lost all right to anyone taking you seriously

At first I thought you were joking, then you were serious. But at this point, Ive realized what should have been obvious from the beginning;

You are doing nothing more than a sad attempt at emulating Sileath and thinking that youre clever.

I mean, that's just sad.

Edited by Chron

Interesting. No wonder he hates RV. Stop being a baby about it is what I am thinking.