CNRPH(Heroes) Rise of a new threat

HHAYD

OOC: Continued from here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1719212

IC: At first the military thought they could defeat the giant Easter Bunny monster within an hour with their sheer firepower, but they were dead wrong. 240 deep bunker buster missiles failed to even scratch the monster other than pissing it off, meaning it has an insane amount of armoring and health.

Or is it invincible?

-----------------------------

In the makeshift military HQ, 11:59 AM:

"I need reinforcements, now! That bunny monster is stomping my armored divisions flat and scaring off the infantry!" the general shouted in the radio.

"2,000 tanks, 3,470 APCs, and 120 artillery guns are on their way to your location. Airstrikes will be called off since the Department of Defense decided to not risk anymore of their aircrafts." replied the radio.

The general decided to look out the window, and saw the Easter Bunny monster standing right next to the makeshift military HQ building.

"Oh (insert inappropriate word)!"

The Easter Bunny monster proceeds to step on the building while throwing another cluster-bomb plastic egg at the division of heavy armored tanks firing at will.

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Dragon Empire orbital satellite on one of its routine cartography passes catches the giant bunny in its lens. Maelstrom, thousands of miles away and across oceans, is linked into the defense grid of the Dragon Empire.. including the satellites. He actually sees every image the Satellite takes.. including the one with the deranged over-sized mammal.

He makes one statement, "What.. the.. hell? And I thought I was a deranged experiment."

Melony exploded her way onto a rooftop. Her aura burning, she almost fell off her landing spots by burning a hole through it. She looked up and saw her threat.

A gigantic Easter Bunny. Bring it.

Her hands raised, her aura burned, and like energy gathering in a force of heat, her hands gathered a ball of red fire. With a yelp of pain, the ball raised up, grew, and on impact it exploded in pure heat, melting the bottom layer of the bunny's tail.

A dent, so it CAN be hurt.

"HEY! YOU FUZZY PIECE OF @&$* OVER HERE!"

Melony exploded her way onto a rooftop. Her aura burning, she almost fell off her landing spots by burning a hole through it. She looked up and saw her threat.

A gigantic Easter Bunny. Bring it.

Her hands raised, her aura burned, and like energy gathering in a force of heat, her hands gathered a ball of red fire. With a yelp of pain, the ball raised up, grew, and on impact it exploded in pure heat, melting the bottom layer of the bunny's tail.

A dent, so it CAN be hurt.

"HEY! YOU FUZZY PIECE OF @&$* OVER HERE!"

There was a problem though, the tail regrew within a few seconds. Not only the monster had super armoring, but also regeneration...

The Easter Bunny monster turned its head toward her direction and let out a roar as it prepares to throw a cluster-bomb plastic egg at her direction.

Suddenly, multiple shells and hails of bullets slammed into the monster's head that came from another group of tanks, machine gunners, and APCs. It drop-kicked the plastic egg toward the direction of the shells and bullets, blowing all of the APCs and tanks into pieces as the machine gunners and vehicle operators try to flee, many failed.

The Easter Bunny monster turned around again, noticing an medical helicopter taking off from a wreaked hospital. It roared again as it threw a explosive chocolate egg at the medical helicopter, blowing it apart and severely damaging nearby buildings. It then looked down at Melony and threw a highly corrosive acidic colored egg at the building Melony was standing on. The egg impacted violently and the building started rapidly melting and crumbling underneath her.

------------

OOC: Keep in mind that the fighting is taking place during daytime, not nighttime.

Oh yeah, could you let me RP the Easter Bunny's reactions to your characters' actions?

Edited by HHAYD

GLS National News Report, 12:06 PM, live:

"This is Casey Rafi speaking. I am covering the deteriorating situation in Detriot. About 10 minutes ago, the air force had dropped over 200 deep bunker busters onto the monster, but the Easter Bunny monster was not injured at all and continued its destruction rampage, while wiping out half of the jet bombers that dropped the missiles.

A total of 40,500 soldiers, 6,000 tanks, 8,710 APCs, 457 military helicopters, 341 artillery guns, and the entire air force, 30 squadrons of F-22 and 10 squadrons of Tupolev Tu-160 were deployed to Detriot to battle the monster.

So far, no progress has been made and half of the south-western industrial section and low-density residential western section of the city was demolished by the Easter Bunny monster. The military's current goal is to distract the monster from attacking the evacuation areas, which is not working out well. We could not deploy a news helicopter since the Easter Bunny monster seems to always target helicopters first, regardless if it was hostile or not, and it could get stuck in the military's line of fire."

News report climbs over a pile of rubble, followed by the camera man

"Up ahead, you can see the Easter Bunny monster. Camera man, can you zoom in?"

News camera zooms in, showing a full screen of the Easter Bunny monster throwing a cluster-bomb plastic egg at a division of machine gunners, tanks, and APCs, destroying them completely. It then roared and threw an explosive chocolate egg at a medical helicopter lifting off, vaporizing it while damaging nearby buildings

"Oh my lord..."

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: I will. Wanted to see how you'd react to a small explosion.

As the building crumbled under her, Melony shot her her way upwards through the force of fire to the sky above the gigantic concrete mammal. She shot small bursts that smashed against the ears. When the smoke cleared, it regenerated. She suddenly realized she was falling. Her force was put elsewhere causing her to drop. She concentrated on her altitude. She looked for a weakness, looking to gain the upper hand. She watched as it grabbed another egg...

The eggs...

She plotted her course of action from her aerial view from above, out of site from the terrifying easter bunny.

OOC: Where are the eggs coming from?

OOC: I will. Wanted to see how you'd react to a small explosion.

As the building crumbled under her, Melony shot her her way upwards through the force of fire to the sky above the gigantic concrete mammal. She shot small bursts that smashed against the ears. When the smoke cleared, it regenerated. She suddenly realized she was falling. Her force was put elsewhere causing her to drop. She concentrated on her altitude. She looked for a weakness, looking to gain the upper hand. She watched as it grabbed another egg...

The eggs...

She plotted her course of action from her aerial view from above, out of site from the terrifying easter bunny.

OOC: Where are the eggs coming from?

OOC: From it's basket. It is carrying around a massive basket that seems to have unlimited amount of eggs, probably because it is constantly summoning more eggs.

----------------

IC: The Easter Bunny monster, enraged that it missed, pulled out a cluster-bomb plastic egg and hurled it at her direction...

Edited by HHAYD

Her arm branches out towards the object and fires a blast to it dead center, upon impact it exploded. She covers her eyes as the explosion engulfs her. The explosion, now reduced, only makes a whisk at her aura. She then realizes what she has to do. She heats up, makes her aura expand, and divebombs at the basket. The explosions behind her increase. She looks like a comet as she speeds downwards towards her target.

Her arm branches out towards the object and fires a blast to it dead center, upon impact it exploded. She covers her eyes as the explosion engulfs her. The explosion, now reduced, only makes a whisk at her aura. She then realizes what she has to do. She heats up, makes her aura expand, and divebombs at the basket. The explosions behind her increase. She looks like a comet as she speeds downwards towards her target.

Noticing the burning object flying toward it's basket, the Easter Bunny monster swung it's side of the basket at her.

redirection of her course was to explode into the basket, however, the movement of the basket only caused her to shift her weight to try to hit it directly. She missed, and was sideswipped by the basket. She was hit by the concrete, it broke through her aura hitting her physically like a building being punched at her. Her aura faded and she fainted as the pain in her head caused her to collapse. She awoke at impact from the fall.

She gained consciousness slowly, finding the pain slipping away with every breathe. She thought that this is what death was, pain slipping away, but it was exactly the opposite. She picked herself up, her bones cracking into place. She thought there was pain and winced at it, but nothing happened.

I feel nothing

Her thoughts came back. Basket, explosion, concrete, fire. As she went back to norm, if thats what you would call it, her aura blazed back into action. She took off towards the nearest military personel. AS she spotted them she exploded into a firing shot onto the street, ripping a 10 foot long pothole as she passed. She pointed at the thing, as the men were shocked as woman on fire was standing infront of them.

"THE BASKET SHOOT THE BASKET. BOMB THE #$%^ING THING"

She took off, exploding literally into action. She wanted to try again. She fired herself up, 500 feet in the air. She thought of everything that got her angry.

Penguins win the stanley cup, Michael Jackson dying, Obama raising taxes, HAIRY MEN GOD DO I HATE HAIRY MEN.

Her thoughts powered her. Her hatred made her burn hard and fast. She reached 3500 degress Celsius She flew up another 200 feet, and free fell into comet mode. She went straight scare for the head.

She took off, exploding literally into action. She wanted to try again. She fired herself up, 500 feet in the air. She thought of everything that got her angry.

Penguins win the stanley cup, Michael Jackson dying, Obama raising taxes, HAIRY MEN GOD DO I HATE HAIRY MEN.

OOC: GO PENS!! :ph34r:

redirection of her course was to explode into the basket, however, the movement of the basket only caused her to shift her weight to try to hit it directly. She missed, and was sideswipped by the basket. She was hit by the concrete, it broke through her aura hitting her physically like a building being punched at her. Her aura faded and she fainted as the pain in her head caused her to collapse. She awoke at impact from the fall.

She gained consciousness slowly, finding the pain slipping away with every breathe. She thought that this is what death was, pain slipping away, but it was exactly the opposite. She picked herself up, her bones cracking into place. She thought there was pain and winced at it, but nothing happened.

I feel nothing

Her thoughts came back. Basket, explosion, concrete, fire. As she went back to norm, if thats what you would call it, her aura blazed back into action. She took off towards the nearest military personel. AS she spotted them she exploded into a firing shot onto the street, ripping a 10 foot long pothole as she passed. She pointed at the thing, as the men were shocked as woman on fire was standing infront of them.

Her thoughts powered her. Her hatred made her burn hard and fast. She reached 3500 degress Celsius She flew up another 200 feet, and free fell into comet mode. She went straight scare for the head.

Artillery shells and bombs smashed into the basket, at first nothing happened, then a massive explosion erupted from the basket. The explosion demolished slightly over a dozen of buildings and completely engulfed the Easter Bunny monster.

After the flash and the smoke cleared. The monster was just standing there, blacken from the soot and stunned, unable to move.

------------------------------

Meanwhile....

"Ah, they finally found the weak spot of my creation. Time to screw them over more." mumbled Conor the magician as he presses his hand on a giant pile of rubble.

"Drum bunny please."

Rubble begins to glow brightly, takes form of a giant drum bunny, and the glowing disappeared, revealing a new monster

74141089.th.jpg

Edited by HHAYD

Melony slammed into the head of the massive beast. The degree of Celsius was enough to vaporize the concrete, but the thick layer of it kept her from slicing through it through butter. 6 feet into the hole, the walls began to close around her. She got nervous, scared, but again...Angry. Her aura flared, she went into a frenzy, and within seconds a loud scream erupted from her. She screamed her lungs out as her aura expanded around her into an explosion taking the bunnies head and upper torso with it. The blast was a tough one to pull off, mostly because she kept the constant 3000 degree celsius temperature. She was wiped out, she fell to the street level; shaken, bruised, and exhausted. She rolled over and looked at the reborn monster.

Melony slammed into the head of the massive beast. The degree of Celsius was enough to vaporize the concrete, but the thick layer of it kept her from slicing through it through butter. 6 feet into the hole, the walls began to close around her. She got nervous, scared, but again...Angry. Her aura flared, she went into a frenzy, and within seconds a loud scream erupted from her. She screamed her lungs out as her aura expanded around her into an explosion taking the bunnies head and upper torso with it. The blast was a tough one to pull off, mostly because she kept the constant 3000 degree celsius temperature. She was wiped out, she fell to the street level; shaken, bruised, and exhausted. She rolled over and looked at the reborn monster.

The Easter Bunny monster stumbled backward from the impact, headless, and slumped onto the ground while beginning to glow. It took shape of a pile of something as it continued to glow, and then it stopped glowing, revealing a massive pile of concrete bricks and powder bags.

Meanwhile, the Drum Bunny monster was growing rapidly, rising up to 60 stories high and more than four time larger than the Easter Bunny monster. However, the military thought it would be an easy target and begin to move their forces around the Drum Bunny monster.

"Check fire!" was shouted throughout the divisions as the soldiers prepare to open fire.

The Drum Bunny monster begin to smack it's hands on it's drum, generating a loud rhyme. Suddenly, all of the buildings' and vehicles' windows shattered as all of the vehicles and soldiers open fire. The Drum Bunny monster continued to beat it's drum louder and faster, first blasting all of the ground vehicles' tires, then stunning the soldiers, cracked vehicles, cracked surrounding buildings, and then all of the soldiers, vehicles, and buildings in the radius of effect literately exploded. Artillery shells, rockets, missiles, and bombs exploded prematurely before igniting on their target and all of the bullets were deflected. Nearly 30,000 soldiers, 2,000 tanks, 3,500 APCs, 200 helicopters, and the entire air force were exploded in less than a minute.

"DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY!" was what the Drum Bunny monster roared as it begin to march toward the downtown area of Detriot, continuing to drum, destroy or damage anything within a 600 meters radius around it and deflect/destroy anything fired at it.

Edited by HHAYD

Exhausted, tired, and in pain, Melony lay there as the Drum Bunny stormed off. She knew the pain would go away. It did last time, it will again. She lay there, thinking about how you destroy a gigantic bunny made of stone.

How did it get hear in the first place? When you look for a problem, FIND ITS SOURCE.

It dawned on her. Find the source, solve the problem. She simply waited for her strength to come back. As she lay there, her mind drifted.

I'm a superhero. COOL! Think its as bad as they make it in the comics and movies? I hope not, that would suck. Well, there is a bunny destroying my city. Is my nemesis really going to be the Easter Bunny's evil twin? Poo...

Her energy came back, her wounds fixed themselves, and her shoulder snapped back in place. The pain was gone, and she went into angry mode to fuel her aura, but she stopped herself. She wanted to be incognito. She only hoped, that whatever or whoever was creating the bunnies, wasnt as tough.

She ran off, looking for anyone who would look... suspicious...

Exhausted, tired, and in pain, Melony lay there as the Drum Bunny stormed off. She knew the pain would go away. It did last time, it will again. She lay there, thinking about how you destroy a gigantic bunny made of stone.

How did it get hear in the first place? When you look for a problem, FIND ITS SOURCE.

It dawned on her. Find the source, solve the problem. She simply waited for her strength to come back. As she lay there, her mind drifted.

I'm a superhero. COOL! Think its as bad as they make it in the comics and movies? I hope not, that would suck. Well, there is a bunny destroying my city. Is my nemesis really going to be the Easter Bunny's evil twin? Poo...

Her energy came back, her wounds fixed themselves, and her shoulder snapped back in place. The pain was gone, and she went into angry mode to fuel her aura, but she stopped herself. She wanted to be incognito. She only hoped, that whatever or whoever was creating the bunnies, wasnt as tough.

She ran off, looking for anyone who would look... suspicious...

Meanwhile, Conor the magician, was only around 100 meters away from here, smiling as he watched the Drum Bunny monster wreaking chaos through his laptop.

OOC: I have to ask, what is this CNRPH i've been seeing?

OOC: CNRP (Heroes), its about one of those super heroes facing off against villains. Check the "Origins" thread and you will get an idea.

OOC: Out of all the magical items he could pull out of his hat, you chose bunnies. Can I face something more vicious please? Really dont want a bunny nemesis.

Melony came to a halt as she saw a man with a laptop sitting close by.

The city is being destroyed, and this guy is on twitter.

"Hey! Its a warzone out here! Mind making a move?"

Edited by Acca Dacca

OOC: Out of all the magical items he could pull out of his hat, you chose bunnies. Can I face something vicious please?

Melony came to a halt as she saw a man with a laptop sitting close by.

The city is being destroyed, and this guy is on twitter.

Hey! Its a warzone out here! Mind making a move?

OOC: Yah sure, I have an idea.

----------

IC:

"Erm, no thanks." replied Conor.

"Oh (insert inappropriate word), she might be one of those military personals!" he thought as he thinks up a plan...

Edited by HHAYD

Stubborn, are ya? She thought to herself. A glowing ball of fire began to grow in her hand. She shot it out towards his left, and within a second it shot over, sideswipping his computer away in a ball of fire. She looked at him satisfied.

"Now how about putting a bit of fire under your #$% before I put it there for ya."

Stubborn, are ya? She thought to herself. A glowing ball of fire began to grow in her hand. She shot it out towards his left, and within a second it shot over, sideswipping his computer away in a ball of fire. She looked at him satisfied.

"Now how about putting a bit of fire under your #$% before I put it there for ya."

He got up, and ran away. After running for a few seconds, he pressed his hand on a pile of rubble and it begin to glow.

A group of various colored eggs with legs and eyes, and ninja bunnies were summoned.

"Laser eye" one of the eggs said as it's single eye, including all of the other eggs' eyes, glowed red and fired laser at her. Meanwhile, the ninja bunnies threw metal stars at her while jumping around.

"Hey!"

It was the only thing that came out of her, when the ninja bunnies attacked. The metal stars, were too fast, a blind fired shot knocked one off its course, but the other two flying at her caught her right thigh and upper left arm. She screached in pain. She closed her fist around the fire inside, and when she opened, a flamethrower attack opened up on the bunnies. When the smoke cleared they dissappeared. '@#$%' she thought. She pulled the deeply penetrated stars out of her, and prepared for a counter attack, if you could even call her attack an actual attack. She charged up her aura, creating her defensive-offensive barrier around her. Within seconds the wounds healed, but more could be made..

"I hate bunnies..."