CNRPH(Heroes) Rise of a new threat

HHAYD

(This takes place between Jerusalem and Palintine)

"Greetings."

A swirling portal of purple and obsidian coalesced out of the shadows in the room. Out of the stabilized vortex of Darkness stepped a figure clad in a pitch-black trench-coat. He snapped his fingers and the portal behind him collapsed into the shadows before fading completely out of existence.

"So, you have some sort of summoning ability. So do I."

Unbeknown to both of the fighters, Kevin had been watching from the darkness abundant in a devastated and abandoned city such as Detroit. This Dr. Doom which had assaulted the Magician had made few mistakes; indeed he was a force to be reckoned with. However, quantity has a quality all to its' own.

"Allow me to demonstrate."

Kevin's mouth twisted into a wicked grin and he snapped his fingers. The shadows all around formed a black murky pool beneath the feet of both himself and the magician. Out of the puddles stepped creatures unimaginable to any sane mind, built completely of the darkness. (OOC: Neoshadow, Reaper, Dark Thorn, Opposite Armor)

"So, is it possible for you to mass summon, to the point where you have a massive army?" asked Conor as he was disrupted in his experiment by the stranger.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes. These creatures are bound to the darkness even more thoroughly then myself. They are Legion, infinite in number."

He snapped his fingers again. Portals started appearing on the walls and ceiling, raining down blobs of Darkness which formed into Neoshadows upon impact with the ground. They hopped from foot to foot, anxious for order of any sort from the being which had summoned them.

"Yes. These creatures are bound to the darkness even more thoroughly then myself. They are Legion, infinite in number."

He snapped his fingers again. Portals started appearing on the walls and ceiling, raining down blobs of Darkness which formed into Neoshadows upon impact with the ground. They hopped from foot to foot, anxious for order of any sort from the being which had summoned them.

"So what is it that you want from me? I am busy trying to create better bunnies in case if that so called, "Dr. Doom" robot comes back again with upgrades." replied Conor as he stares at the summoned creatures.

"Simple. You live in a destroyed city, yes? One that if I am correct in assuming is pretty much entirely under your control? That means you have domination of the Black Market. I crave one thing from you, Magician. Not your bunnies.

Kevin licked his lips. "Blood. Lots and lots of Blood."

"Simple. You live in a destroyed city, yes? One that if I am correct in assuming is pretty much entirely under your control? That means you have domination of the Black Market. I crave one thing from you, Magician. Not your bunnies.

Kevin licked his lips. "Blood. Lots and lots of Blood."

"So, I am assuming you want to fight me, or is it that you want me to destroy more cities? What do you mean the Black Market? I hardly control this city at all, the military and the rescue workers are still in this city; if they find out that I was the one who summoned those two monsters then I would be arrested or shot on sight quickly, since it takes time for my summons to be fully functional. If I summon a mob of bunnies to take the city, they would call other nations for help." Conor replied as he became uneasy.

Edited by HHAYD

Kevin was disappointed. Apparently the man was not as smart as he appeared. "Why would I take the blood of someone I wish to work for me? No; I want you to collect blood for me. Raid blood banks, kill people, I don't wish to know the details. I just want blood."

Kevin was disappointed. Apparently the man was not as smart as he appeared. "Why would I take the blood of someone I wish to work for me? No; I want you to collect blood for me. Raid blood banks, kill people, I don't wish to know the details. I just want blood."

"And what do you want the blood for?" replied Conor, seeing that this person was a blood-thirsty manic or something.

"To drink. The Darkness does many things to a person. Food loses its' flavor and sustenance. One must turn to the lifesource running through people's veins as a means of nourishment."

Still more creatures dropped to the ground, now a dense crowd around the two conversing summoners. The only concrete not under the corruption of Darkness was the ten foot clear-space they were standing on. If it came down to a fight, the Magician would be mobbed without a second thought.

"To drink. The Darkness does many things to a person. Food loses its' flavor and sustenance. One must turn to the lifesource running through people's veins as a means of nourishment."

Still more creatures dropped to the ground, now a dense crowd around the two conversing summoners. The only concrete not under the corruption of Darkness was the ten foot clear-space they were standing on. If it came down to a fight, the Magician would be mobbed without a second thought.

OOC:

Now just don't start sparkling when the sun shines on you.

:v:

Edited by Lynneth

Realizing that he was completely surrounded, he said, "Hm, nice trap for me eh? Anyways, there are some major weaknesses with most of my summons other than the super giants; area damage weapons, such as nukes, incendiary bombs, fragmentation bombs, fuel-to-air bombs, and other things that can damage a large area. Another weakness is that several super heroes can shred my bunny army faster than I can replace and I am limited to areas with the needed resources to summon those bunnies, concrete."

The magician looked around, and asked, "So what are you going to do with the robot Dr. Doom? He is going to hate me for quite a while after that fight, and could pose a serious issue with my attacks."

:lol1:

OOC: You might want to add something with that before someone reports you. ;)

Edited by HHAYD

"That is not my concern. It is within my power, though, to...amplify your 'bunnies' powers through my own." Kevin used his fingers to air-quote when he said the word bunny. "Really though, you shouldn't call them bunnies. You're creating Golems from the concrete and reanimating them using dead souls. I suppose it's irrelevant. Allow me to demonstrate. If you would be so kind as to summon one of your Golems?"

Dylan poked Kevin in the back. When he turned around Dylan would say, "Hi! I'm Dylan Hackler, I live at 813 West Street, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America on the continent of North America! I really don't know how I got here but that really doesn't matter because I'm here to save the world from evil bunnies trying to take over Detroit that are controlled by this guy right here! I think my first move would be to smack him in the nose, but then again I have to get closer. Alright, I'll get closer, then kick him in the crotch, punch him in the nose then go for a double roundhouse Chuck Norris style kick into the sky! Get ready to fight, evil bunny man!"

"That is not my concern. It is within my power, though, to...amplify your 'bunnies' powers through my own." Kevin used his fingers to air-quote when he said the word bunny. "Really though, you shouldn't call them bunnies. You're creating Golems from the concrete and reanimating them using dead souls. I suppose it's irrelevant. Allow me to demonstrate. If you would be so kind as to summon one of your Golems?"

"Erm, those bunnies are not made from dead souls; I simply place a magic spell on them so they would follow orders and not act like ordinary bunnies." Conor replied as he summons an laser robotic flying bunny using the steel and the stimulant drugs.

Dylan poked Kevin in the back. When he turned around Dylan would say, "Hi! I'm Dylan Hackler, I live at 813 West Street, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America on the continent of North America! I really don't know how I got here but that really doesn't matter because I'm here to save the world from evil bunnies trying to take over Detroit that are controlled by this guy right here! I think my first move would be to smack him in the nose, but then again I have to get closer. Alright, I'll get closer, then kick him in the crotch, punch him in the nose then go for a double roundhouse Chuck Norris style kick into the sky! Get ready to fight, evil bunny man!"

OOC: Erm, how did you get through those dark summons without dying?

Edited by HHAYD

"What, pray tell do you think powers that spell?" Kevin eyed his fingernails with distaste while waiting for the magician to summon the bunny. If he didn't hurry up, he might well suck all his blood out and find another to gather for him.

"What, pray tell do you think powers that spell?" Kevin eyed his fingernails with distaste while waiting for the magician to summon the bunny. If he didn't hurry up, he might well suck all his blood out and find another to gather for him.

OOC: I already summoned a bunny.

"I don't really know." Dylan started pondering, then said, "OH! I remember now! I was walking to Detroit after walking next to a radioactive pit in Pittsburgh, kinda ironic don't ya think, a pit in Pittsburgh? Anyway I kept talking to myself along the way because I have a tendancy to create overly long and dull monologues without actually contributing anything to the story. Anyways when I got to Detroit I kept walking and talking until I found this. It looked suspicious so I said to my self in a very dramatic voce, This looks suspicious, then entered, talked to some dark things back there, for some reason when I started talking they all screamed and fel over. Anyway I followed the talking I heard to here and here I am!"

OOC: Riight. :P

IC: "Observe." Kevin snapped his fingers and a single Neoshadow shuffled forward. It eyed it's master with something approaching reverence, before jumping into the bunny creature and disappearing in a puddle of pure Darkness.

The bunny spasmed wildly, head snapping left and right wildly. Its' eyes turned to a sick yellow and its' skin faded to a dusty Grey color. The Neoshadow has fused with the bunny and given it power.

"Go on. Test it out."

"I don't really know." Dylan started pondering, then said, "OH! I remember now! I was walking to Detroit after walking next to a radioactive pit in Pittsburgh, kinda ironic don't ya think, a pit in Pittsburgh? Anyway I kept talking to myself along the way because I have a tendancy to create overly long and dull monologues without actually contributing anything to the story. Anyways when I got to Detroit I kept walking and talking until I found this. It looked suspicious so I said to my self in a very dramatic voce, This looks suspicious, then entered, talked to some dark things back there, for some reason when I started talking they all screamed and fel over. Anyway I followed the talking I heard to here and here I am!"

OOC: Come on, N Reeki. Make a character properlly like the rest of us, not just jabbing into a story. Even if its a short paragraph in a circumstance like the mentioned pit and going to an area of interest (i.e. Hong Kong and this conversation) using some sort of power to find it.