CNRPH(Heroes) Rise of a new threat

HHAYD

As the fighting continued, Conor decided to try to summon something that would sort of screw the New England military even more.

A magician bunny...

"Lets do this..." he thought as he attempts to summon one.

A magician bunny is summoned

"Summon bunnies and squirrels." ordered Conor. The magician bunny immediately started summoning bunnies and squirrels. Conor stared at his remaining summoning supplies. "Whoa, it took 50 liters of steroids and artificial adrenaline to summon a single magician bunny..." he mumbled as the dome continued to expand while the output of the amount of bunnies and squirrels increased by around 50%.

--------------------

OOC: Seeing that a lot of the other RPers are going overboard, I decided to RP something that would keep my villain from being stomped flat in less than a minute of fighting.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the fighting continued, Conor decided to try to summon something that would sort of screw the New England military even more.

A magician bunny...

"Summon bunnies and squirrels." ordered Conor. The magician bunny immediately started summoning bunnies and squirrels. Conor stared at his remaining summoning supplies. "Whoa, it took 50 liters of steroids and artificial adrenaline to summon a single magician bunny..." he mumbled as the dome continued to expand while the output of the amount of bunnies and squirrels increased by around 50%.

--------------------

OOC: Seeing that a lot of the other RPers are going overboard, I decided to RP something that would keep my villain from being stomped flat in less than a minute of fighting.

***Classified location in Arctic waters***

"Enter the pre-launch code for the warhead. The situation is growing worse..."

OOC: Still, he and the magician bunny should only be able to summon one at a time, no matter the size...and if the magician Bunny makes too many, it might take control...bunny civil war perhaps? :D

***Classified location in Arctic waters***

"Enter the pre-launch code for the warhead. The situation is growing worse..."

OOC: Still, he and the magician bunny should only be able to summon one at a time, no matter the size...and if the magician Bunny makes too many, it might take control...bunny civil war perhaps? :D

OOC: Well, the magician bunny can also summon, it just only summons a little slower than Conor. Besides, all of Conor's summons and the magician bunnies' summons are highly loyal to Conor. He has the power to instantly and mentally kill his summons if they disobey his orders.

Before you RP the firing of the nuke, wait for JEDCJT to reply.

---------------

Conor summoned another magician bunny, but chosen not to summon a third one since it would put a major strain on his already small summoning supplies.

"All drum and shield bunnies, split into three domes, now." ordered Conor when he realized that his enemies would notice the hordes of bunnies coming out of the dome and throw all of their firepower at it.

The massive dome begun to split into three separate domes, one of them with Conor and the other two with the magician bunnies

-----------------

Emergency message from Department of Defense to New England:

Evacuate your military out of Detriot, now! An unknown person threaten us with nuclear weapons if we can not control the situation, and the battle in Detriot is going to get much worse!

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Well, the magician bunny can also summon, it just only summons a little slower than Conor. Besides, all of Conor's summons and the magician bunnies' summons are highly loyal to Conor. He has the power to instantly and mentally kill his summons if they disobey his orders.

---------------

Conor summoned another magician bunny, but chosen not to summon a third one since it would put a major strain on his already small summoning supplies.

"All drum and shield bunnies, split into three domes, now." ordered Conor when he realized that his enemies would notice the hordes of bunnies coming out of the dome and throw all of their firepower at it.

The massive dome begun to split into three separate domes, one of them with Conor and the other two with the magician bunnies

-----------------

Evacuate your military out of Detriot, now! An unknown person threaten us with nuclear weapons if we can not control the situation, and the battle in Detriot is going to get much worse!

OOC: Trust me, one of the main reasons I haven't launched the nuke yet is because Jed has yet to respond.

And if he can kill his summons...what about the summons from the magician bunnies? Since he didn't make them directly, he theoretically shouldn't be able to dismiss them, right?

IC: The pre-launch codes had been entered...all that remained was for the button to be pressed. The submarine's captain had his hand on the console, an inch away from dealing out untold destruction...

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: Trust me, one of the main reasons I haven't launched the nuke yet is because Jed has yet to respond.

And if he can kill his summons...what about the summons from the magician bunnies? Since he didn't make them directly, he theoretically shouldn't be able to dismiss them, right?

OOC: Like I stated, the magician bunnies' summons are also highly loyal to Conor. He can kill his entire army of bunnies and squirrels within a second, including the magician bunnies' summons by just mentally ordering it.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Like I stated, the magician bunnies' summons are also highly loyal to Conor. He can kill his entire army of bunnies and squirrels within a second, including the magician bunnies' summons by just mentally ordering it.

OOC: OK, if you say so.

Anyway, let's wait for Jed to post. I don't think he's been on much at all today. I've only seen maybe four or five posts from him.

August X 200X, X:03 XM Monitoring Facility, Location Classified

ProcinctiaMilitaryCommand-1.jpg

Procinctia Armed Forces Military Command

DoyleRedland.png

The situation with the Easter Bunny and assorted rabbits continues to spiral out of control. . .

We couldn’t anticipate any of this, but if this continues it will interfere with our senario.

Generalissimo-1.jpg

I’ve called in two experts today to help us determine our next course of action.

I would like to introduce Dr. Ian Malcolm and Dr. Strangelove.

What’s your take gentlemen?

000strangelove.jpg

Ze bunnies muzt be destroyed ! ! !

JP-IanMalcolm.jpg

It's not that easy, life will somehow find a way.

Edited by Generalissimo

OOC: Sorry... :unsure:

IC:

The mini F-22 airplanes being flown by the squirrels immediately engaged the New England's air force. The massive amount of missiles blown much of the Conor's army to pieces, but the summons kept on coming in. The dome also took some damages but the drum bunnies deflected most of the missiles fired at them. If the New England military was watching closely, they would notice that all of the monsters were coming out of the dome and that all of the rubble seem to disappear after being covered by the dome.

Meanwhile, the GLS forces retreated only a few meters being completely stomped flat by Bunny Falcon. The Bunny Falcon then ran toward New England military's position.

"This is Great Lakes State army, we have been destroyed by this massive 20 story tall monster, completely." General Robinson spoke into the radio as dozens of ninja bunnies smash into his tent...

The New Englander fighters and interceptors fought back with full power and fury, blowing many F-22s into pieces with their superior technology and prowess. But the monsters kept on coming, and the New Englanders were beginning to incur casualties, but they fought on nevertheless. Meanwhile, the New England army on the ground saw the Bunny Falcon run at them. They fired back with everything they had, giving ground when needed and maintaining their current positions as best as they could.

The Bunny Falcon charged toward the New England's military position while flattening any GLS military units in the path that were too stubborn to retreat, and it's plan?

Charge through their defense line, wreak chaos, and create as many holes as possible in the defense line.

Meanwhile, the flying robotic laser bunnies opened fire at the New England's position as the artillery squirrels countered the humans' artillery fire with their own artillery fire.

"Hm, those pesky New Englanders had brought in their air force, well, good luck to them." said Conor as he summoned more air force squirrels, including over a hundred mini F-22 with the squirrel pilots.

What about the Great Lakes State military in Detriot?...

All gone, completely flatten by Conor's army or retreating.

The New Englanders found themselves under fire as their artillery positions were attacked by the monsters. Some of them were blown up, some of them continued to fire on at the monsters. Soldiers and snipers fought back the best they could, inflicting heavy casualties against the monsters, but sustaining equally heavy casualties as they did so. Some time later, they received orders to retreat to a better position, and they did so, providing covering fire to keep the monsters at bay while they retreated. Scores of cruise missiles continued to pound the monsters' positions, wreaking destruction.

A magician bunny...

--------------------

"Oh (expletive)." General Greene muttered as he saw scores of squirrels and bunnies forming and coming for them! The New Englanders would be outnumbered for sure, but they weren't professionals for nothing. With their prowess and tenacity, the New Englanders continued to fire on the approaching bunnies, inflicting casualties against them (but also incurring casualties themselves). New self-propelled artillery guns were rapidly brought into the field as existing ones continued to lob shell after shell at the monsters.

Up in the air, the interceptors and fighters continued to fight the swarms of F-22s, with varying degrees of success. At this point, the Air Force received new orders from the Department of Defense: attack the dome! After blasting their way through much of the opposition, the New Englander fighters, interceptors, and bombers flew straight toward the dome...

---------------

-----------------

RESPONSE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

Very well, we shall do so.

On the ground, New Englander troops received new orders: evacuate Detroit. With that, they began retreating, and evacuating their wounded ones to safety. The troops provided heavy covering fire to keep the monsters at bay while they brought the wounded to a waiting loading ship. Over time, New Englander troops were absent from Detriot, back in their home of New England.

"Oh (expletive)." General Greene muttered as he saw scores of squirrels and bunnies forming and coming for them! The New Englanders would be outnumbered for sure, but they weren't professionals for nothing. With their prowess and tenacity, the New Englanders continued to fire on the approaching bunnies, inflicting casualties against them (but also incurring casualties themselves). New self-propelled artillery guns were rapidly brought into the field as existing ones continued to lob shell after shell at the monsters.

Up in the air, the interceptors and fighters continued to fight the swarms of F-22s, with varying degrees of success. At this point, the Air Force received new orders from the Department of Defense: attack the dome! After blasting their way through much of the opposition, the New Englander fighters, interceptors, and bombers flew straight toward the dome...

There were two problems for the New England air force:

1. The dome is mostly made up of heavily armored shield bunnies, and those bunnies' shields have built in laser guns.

2. Behind the layers of shield bunnies are drum bunnies. Any projectile weapons (except for electricity, laser, and other non-projectile weapons) that comes close to the drum bunnies' destructive shock waves either get ignited or deflected. The only things that are immune against the shock waves are other bunnies and Conor.

When the shield bunnies noticed the human airplanes flying toward them, they blindly fired laser into the sky, hoping to shoot down the humans' airplanes.

RESPONSE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

Very well, we shall do so.

On the ground, New Englander troops received new orders: evacuate Detroit. With that, they began retreating, and evacuating their wounded ones to safety. The troops provided heavy covering fire to keep the monsters at bay while they brought the wounded to a waiting loading ship. Over time, New Englander troops were absent from Detriot, back in their home of New England.

"Hm, something is wrong..." thought Conor.

"Don't tell me they are going to use high area damage weapons or worse, nukes." mumbled Conor. "All bunnies, retreat into the bunker, now. If there aren't enough space, dig your own bunkers." Conor mentally ordered.

All of the bunnies begin to retreat into the bunker or dig their own as the three giant dome disassembled and rushed toward the bunker. The squrriels in the air force flew toward Great Lakes State's capital city for a bombing raid, just for the "lulz".

And the Bunny Falcon? Yeah, it just started running toward Great Lakes State's capital city, New City (population of 4 million. Local defending military? 5,000 soldiers with a few dozen of vehicles and helicopters).

Edited by HHAYD

In New City:

"Run! Run away!" was heard throughout the city as the Bunny Falcon wreaked chaos in the city.

FALCON, PUNCH!

FALCON, KICK!

FALCON, STOMP!

More etc, etc, etc

The local military force arrived within several minutes after the Bunny Falcon attacked, but an army of 5,000 soldiers, a few dozen of vehicles, and less than 20 artillery guns are no match against the Bunny Falcon. The local defending army opened fire after spreading out, but they just met their first disaster.

"Yes! Hit! We punched a hole in that freaking bunny's stomach!" shouted one of the artillery gun operators.

Bunny Falcon's wound heals completely in a few seconds

"What the-"

"FALCON, STOMP!" roared the monster as it stomps on the artillery gun, demolishing surrounding buildings in the process. It then rushed toward a group of machine gunners stationed in a building, jumped toward it, and hugged it.

"Yes!" yelled the Bunny Falcon as it back flips away from the building as the building explodes violently and sprays rubble everywhere.

-----------------------------

Emergency transmission from GLS department of defense to New England:

A stupid Bunny Falcon stormed into our capital city and is wreaking chaos. The closest military force has a little over 5,000 soldiers and not many vehicles or artillery guns and the rest of the army will take about an hour to arrive in New City. We need immediate assistance...

Edited by HHAYD

The Kitexian military has sent 50 of its elite airborne corps armed with the latest in bunny, squirrel, and mushroom-killing tech.

OOC: I am assuming you are going to RP them? What weapons do they have?

Edited by HHAYD

"Hm, something is wrong..." thought Conor.

"Don't tell me they are going to use high area damage weapons or worse, nukes." mumbled Conor. "All bunnies, retreat into the bunker, now. If there aren't enough space, dig your own bunkers." Conor mentally ordered.

All of the bunnies begin to retreat into the bunker or dig their own as the three giant dome disassembled and rushed toward the bunker. The squrriels in the air force flew toward Great Lakes State's capital city for a bombing raid, just for the "lulz".

And the Bunny Falcon? Yeah, it just started running toward Great Lakes State's capital city, New City (population of 4 million. Local defending military? 5,000 soldiers with a few dozen of vehicles and helicopters).

The Bunny falcon would have to be dealt with by the military or a superhero. The bunker the bunnies were retreating to was the target as the nuke lifted off. Instead of a conventional nuke that would detonate in the air, it would impact its target before exploding. Little would be likely to survive, even considering the protection of the bunker...

The Bunny falcon would have to be dealt with by the military or a superhero. The bunker the bunnies were retreating to was the target as the nuke lifted off. Instead of a conventional nuke that would detonate in the air, it would impact its target before exploding. Little would be likely to survive, even considering the protection of the bunker...

Except there was a problem, there were hundreds of recently built bunkers scattered around in Detriot and the main one was filled up before Conor even reached there.

"Ah screw this, laser flying bunnies, carry me somewhere outside of Detriot. I seriously doubt they will notice me." said Conor. He was then lifted off and the laser bunnies flew at max speed out of Detriot...

Edited by HHAYD

Except there was a problem, there were hundreds of recently built bunkers scattered around in Detriot and the main one was filled up before Conor even reached there.

"Ah screw this, laser flying bunnies, carry me somewhere outside of Detriot. I seriously doubt they will notice me." said Conor. He was then lifted off and the laser bunnies flew at max speed out of Detriot...

Even if they missed Connor, the nuke would take out the bulk of his army, which was the idea anyway. He would have to rebuild somewhere else.

Even if they missed Connor, the nuke would take out the bulk of his army, which was the idea anyway. He would have to rebuild somewhere else.

As the nuke flied toward Great Lakes State, the Bunny Falcon had flatten a chunk of the outskirt of the city and had begun attacking the newly built high-tech industrial area.

"All units, fall back to the northern residential section of the city and regroup. Avoid taking shelter in the buildings unless if necessary. 56th heavy artillery unit, see if you can put a dent in that monster's head by using the incendiary rounds. 9th light APC divison and 78th infantry squadron, distract the monster from attacking 56th heavy artillery unit." ordered Commander Farg as he views the slightly edited map of the city.

FALCON, PUNCH!

Ironically, the 56th heavy artillery unit was flatten by flying rubble from the monster's punch at a microchip factory.

"There goes the last of our artillery guns..." mumbled Commander Farg as he headdesk.

Edited by HHAYD

The nuke was away, and nothing the submarine's crew said could change that, even if they wished to do so.

The deadly weapon soared into the sky, but not for long...it soon began its downward arc, toawrd GLS, toward the bunker that housed the threat. it would not be detonating above the city, but rather on impact with the surface.

The ravaging of the bunny army had been widespread, meaning that what human survivors there were in the area would be few and far between, which in turn meant the consciences of those on this mission were clear. They watched as the missile descended below the clouds, silently counting down theto the moment of impact.

OOC: OK, there you go...impact. :D

The nuke was away, and nothing the submarine's crew said could change that, even if they wished to do so.

The deadly weapon soared into the sky, but not for long...it soon began its downward arc, toawrd GLS, toward the bunker that housed the threat. it would not be detonating above the city, but rather on impact with the surface.

The ravaging of the bunny army had been widespread, meaning that what human survivors there were in the area would be few and far between, which in turn meant the consciences of those on this mission were clear. They watched as the missile descended below the clouds, silently counting down theto the moment of impact.

OOC: OK, there you go...impact. :D

The bunnies, squirrels, and mushrooms were confident that their main bunker will protect them from any attacks, but they were dead wrong. The nuke impacted on the surface, forcing the bunker to cave in and crushed or burned all of Conor's summons in the bunker, including one of his magician bunnies. Some of the other makeshift bunkers that were farther away survived the nuclear blast. Conor was far outside of Detriot at that time.

"Hm, so they actually did use a nuclear weapon." said Conor as he hears the loud rumbling from Detriot.

About half an hour later, mentally ordered by Conor, all of the surviving bunnies, squirrels, and mushrooms emerged from their bunkers and begin marching toward Great Lakes State's capital city while destroying any buildings in their path, spreading out to maximum their destruction march and to reduce losses from high-area damage weapons...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Wait....if a nuke couldn't kill them, what will???

Also, this topic is WIN!

OOC: Multiple nuclear weapons, don't tip off the bunnies, squirrels, mushrooms, or Conor by mass evacuating the military forces or else they will split up and build makeshift bunkers.

Or, you fire an insane amount of non-projectile weapons (such as laser, fire, shockwaves, electricity, plasma, and etc) at the domes covering Conor and the magician bunnies and then toss in high explosive or nuclear missiles into the holes created. The drum bunnies will ignite those missiles so there isn't a need to hope that those missiles will hit and kill Conor the insane magician. :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD