An address to the United Kingdom of Buryatia and the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Imperium of Poliz

ImperiumofPolizFlag.png

A communique from His Holy Quintessence, God-Emperor KY PAX of the Poliz people on their behalf; inhabiting the far Western reigon of the joint Buryat-Hanseatic Protectorate, on the Slavorussian border:

Greetings, esteemed and respected Protectors.

I ask; heart in hand and in complete humbleness;

That our people may claim the territory we in which we live, and ascend to Statehood from our current Protectorate status. We can justify this by citing our continuous inhabitation of the area for the past 400 years, through the fact that we have an organised government, our own currency and have the capacity to participate in World Affairs. We have an economy that is stable, a sense of unity and pride as a people, and believe that we are ready to declare our independence and and emerge onto the world stage.

I hereby request that you cede this land to us, so that we may realise self-determination and Statehood:

CanIhasland.png

We are more than prepared to negotiate with you both, and will understand if you simply reject our requests. We invite the rest of the world to witness and comment on this; the proud Poliz people rising to their proper place in the world.

Thank you,

His Holy Quintessence, God-Emperor KY PAX

[OOC] It says in the big ol' Guidelines thing, and I suppose it's just common courtesy that I ask before claiming someone else's land or Protectorate... this is just me asking if I can, this is NOT a land claim or DoE. However, if you guys are nice enough to let me have those holdings, I can do both :D Idk if it's a lot of land to ask for just starting off, so if it is, I'd be glad to have less, but if you want to reject my RPing career's start altogether, i suppose i could move my SoI to South America... >.>[/OOC]

OOC: Nah, it's pretty much fine if you combo a DoE thread with other stuff, as long as you make a separate post in the World Map thread to make your claim official after Buryatia and the Commonwealth are in agreement.

And yeah, friendly greetings from the other side of the protectorate :)

"An uprising the the protectorate? Which one?"

"The one held jointly by ourselves and the Buryatians, milady."

Sarah looked down at the map placed in front of her outlining where the representatives of the new Poliz people had staked their claims. "Well I mean, I guess I wouldn't have any objection. That is what a protectorate is for after all." She smiled. "Send a message to both the Buryatians, saying that we have another visitor and that we should do everything in our power to welcome them and then a message to the Poliz, welcoming them into the world."

"Aye, Milady, very good." Said the Chamberlain as he bowed and left Sarah's quarters.

"Oh. Jess, one more thing."

"Lady Sarah?"

"Send them a bottle of my Pinot Noir, greetings from The Hanseatic Commonwealth."

"Very good Milady."

09.jpg

At the makeshift Capital City, Isawawar, almost a million people have gathered in the Imperial Square, a shifting, seething mass of humanity, straining to hear thir God-Emperor's voice through the slightly tinny Public Address system; and trying desperately to catch a glimpse of their Eternal Leader, who had been asleep for so long...

Standing, faced with the sum of all He rules, and rules for, tears welling in his eyes, an expensive-looking bottle of wine in his hands and a ridiculous smile on his face, the God-Emperor cleared his throat and prepared to address the soon-to-be Imperium of Poliz;

My subjects, my people, my My children... The Hanseatic Commonwealth has responded to our request; they have done so considering everything we demanded, acted in our common interest.

For four hundred years we have lived upon this land. Since the First Tribal Period. Our Ancestors, as Cult Pax teaches us, united into a single society, a unified peoples, and drove out the hated Cyberians. We repelled the Filthy Kabbageans. We have always been a strong peoples.

We are strong, we are wise. And our Zeal, and our Faith in Cult Pax, and your Faith in Me has furthered our learnings and unified us further. But never have we had the capacity to call ourselves a Nation. The Corrupt City-States and their greedy Individualist governments sapped and stole this strength. With the sacking of Greenziwoko and the collapse of the Traitor Fulk Cult we overcame the final hurdles to our unity, and we overcame them, together!

And now, in My, no, Our Capital, I can announce to you all, under Our Flag, that the Golden Haired Lady-Protector Herself has endoursed us, and our move to Statehood! From our humble beginnings as bondsmen, who among our Ancestors foresaw this great day? I can tell you, all of them did. We must now prove ourselves worthy of the World at large, and to their memories and legacy, and therefore, I can announce to you all:

In three months time, The People's Assembly shall be created and elected, so that Non-Cult Citizens may have an opinion on how our new Nation is run. I am also pleased to inform you all that after we have been endoursed by the Burytans, an entire public week of Holiday, festivities and worship will begin, sponsored by the Cult Treasury and the State Treasury. Our Independence Week shall be celebrated every decade, and grander each time. Subsequently, after Independence Week concludes this year, all Bondsmen Lines held by the Poliz Government are hereby freed.

Finally, my people, to a biting issue... With the Commonwealth's dispatch came this; a bottle of the Lady Protector's own Private Reserve Pinot Noir... Now, this single bottle; while significant in quality and holding now a huge symbolic value, is far from enough to redden the face of a single Polizian, let alone the Million I see before me now! However, since, as you know, your God-Emperor is not a fan of sour grapes (a polite ripple of laughter jolts through the crowd) It shall be held by the Pax Cult Reliquary and blessed with the Glory of what will soon be The Imperium of Poliz! And since some of you do have a thirst, let it now be quenched! Come forth to me, all of you, for I have the finest Vodka in our entire lands- I hereby release the entirety of my Royal Reserve to the people until our second Confirmation, and for the entire length of Independence Week!

And with this, great fanfare accompanied the surging crowd through Imperial Square and to the Capital itself; The Flag hoisted in its Centre, and behold, He, KY PAX, was as elated as his crowd.

Edited by Imperium of Poliz

Response:

BuryatFlag.png

To: The Government of the people of Poliz

Fr: The Government of the United Kingdom of Buryatia

In line with the views expressed by the government of the Hanseatic Commonwealth, as well as our desire for stability in the joint protectorate region, the government of Buryatia endorses the wish of the people of Poliz for sovereignty and nationhood. We hereby recognize the people of Poliz as an independent nation and wish them all the best in their future endeavors as they take hold of their own destiny.

To facilitate a quick and seamless transition to independence all Buryatian military peacekeepers in their territory will begin withdrawal immediately.

Signed for the Government of the United Kingdom of Buryatia:

HMORH Prince Yuri Vladimirovich Guttorp-Farone-Zenn, Prince of Vaule & Buryatia, Duke of Caledonia, etc.

Dr. Natalya Onatopp, Minister of Foreign Affairs

OOC: That. Is the most bizzare combinations of symbols I've ever seen. The symbol of Jesus Christ for a nation with a "god-emperor" false deity under a communist hammer and sickle... and the emperor is named after the fictional planet from the movie of the same name K-Pax.

The Aether Empire is silent. Not because it wouldn't recognize the nation, but simply because Zarfef is too busy at a party and Ziggy is off on an important mission...