TPF DoW

Clash

The Phoenix Federation declares war on NOIR.

We like NOIR, too. Many ex-TPF people in that alliance.

I had to fight one of those myself tonight.

We didn't want it to come to this, and we fought hard against it. TPF and RE had talked getting treaties with NOIR, and RE actually did. Tiberius talked to me just a few days ago about making this an official bloc: TF, TPF, RE and NOIR. he was all excited, talking about what the announcement would say. We were all very high on them. Then things started to change. First, there was this at the NOIR forums:

hitlist.png

That apparently predated their treaty with RE.

Were they setting RE up? How could THAT be a mistake?

Except for the mistake of posting it in a public area, of course.

NOIR couldn't understand why Tiberius might get mad at a NOIR hit list of his nations - which had HIM on it, as well. We talked him out of declaring war that time. Then again after they made stupid excuses for it. Then AGAIN when certain other threads in here popped up. WE LIKE NOIR! RE didn't attack them just out of friendship with us.

However. There is a final pushing point.

Just a couple of days ago we received intel that NOIR was in the process of putting together a coalition to attack TF, RE - and TPF as well. We got this from several sources, and to keep them all safe, we won't post it here. All the intel, though coming from different places, matched. NOIR was the ringleaders. We have no doubts.

Tiberius was nice enough not to laugh (too hard) when we brought this to RE's attention. We LIKE those NOIR guys! Yet we felt like we were betrayed, obviously, and had to do something about it. There's no hard feelings. This is TE and NOIR was playin' the game.

Perhaps they thought they were doing the right thing.

They were wrong.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF, I know you guys didn't want it to come to this, but you're doing the right thing. I'm proud to see you fighting alongside us (yes I know we aren't fighting NOIR, but I consider this one big war).

TPF, I know you guys didn't want it to come to this, but you're doing the right thing. I'm proud to see you fighting alongside us (yes I know we aren't fighting NOIR, but I consider this one big war).

Big war... big war? Who do I declare on?!?!

All he had to do was lie to TPF leadership and say he had intel that Noir was going to attack TPF.

It didn't come from him.

We gave it TO him.

There's more wrong with that, that's part of it.

It didn't come from him.

We gave it TO him.

Yeah umm I think this pretty much sums it up. Flattered though I am about being labeled an evil, scheming dictator (check out the sig!) it's not true.

Yeah umm I think this pretty much sums it up. Flattered though I am about being labeled an evil, scheming dictator (check out the sig!) it's not true.

Nice sig. Post deleted based on that info from Clash. You had to agree it made sense though from my p.o.v.

Feel free to delete you sig as I have my post :)

Edited by Rude Land

I thought it because of the timing.

We had the crap on our forums, the conveniently left out info about the TBH raid, our guy ranting on this forum stirring trouble, you being banned from our forum, threats here and there.

BG personally telling me that TPF would never attack an alliance that I was a part of. I figured whatever they got to set them against us must have come from a powerful source. ie- you

Mostly though it is because I have clearance to access all Noir forums and nothing was every mentioned negatively toward TPF that I saw.

Edit: That lead me to think someone made it up and who had the most to gain by turning TPF against Noir? Now do you see it?

Edited by Rude Land

Rude, you're a good man. I hated having to hit you tonight, that reeked.

Our evidence was pretty brutal and unquestionable though.

Certain members of NOIR were trying to drum up alliances to attack us. It's true.

I also believe you when you say you didn't know anything about it.

I'd bet most NOIR didn't either.