General Notice

SunnyInc

To whom it may concern,

It has come to my attention that someone has been using my screename on IRC since my old account expired a couple of weeks ago. I'm posting this on the big boards for everyone to see because I have no idea who the account thief has spoken to or what kind of shenagians they've tried to stir in my name.

Cheers,

SunnyInc

I will be careful!

I would find your sarcasm mildy amusing if I had not opened my statement with a qualifying remark.

I pray that this travesty go not unpunished.

If you are being sincere I appreicate the sentiment but this is not a witch hunt.

I hope you find that bloody gallah and nail him. Turn his chooks into emus and have them kick his dunny shed down! The shifty bugger should be sussed out and shot before he shoots through like the Bondi tram! Someone oughta get on the dog and bone and call the blue and whites about this! He should go drown himself in a lake of VB. We should run him over with our Torana and our Valiant, and then turn him into snags. Then we should bung him on the barbie and have some bundy in celebration of our victory.

Best of luck hunting and disposing of him, I suppose xD

u can use the code /kill to stop the guy using from ur name. I'm actually being serious. i know it works on chatzilla. dont know about other ones.

or maybe its /kill [name]

His account went inactive, so he no longer owns the name. You cant kill a name you do not own.

I would find your sarcasm mildy amusing if I had not opened my statement with a qualifying remark.

You have NO IDEA how angry it makes me when people accuse me of sarcasm. When they clearly have NO IDEA how SERIOUS I am. ARGH! I just punched a hole through my computer desk.

• 2 weeks later...