Announcement from Raochin

Lord Zephyr

Due to the current state of war in Africa and the ships trying to occupy the red sea and Indian ocean, all trade of oil is canceled except to those willing to make a special agreement with us.

This is to provide safety for our tankers and merchant ships that frequently pass through our waters. Also, All Machodonian ships are to be shot down on sight if they choose to try and block our transports. Artillery, ATR, rail guns, and Short ranges missiles are being activated.

Due to the current state of war in Africa and the ships trying to occupy the red sea and Indian ocean, all trade of oil is canceled except to those willing to make a special agreement with us.

This is to provide safety for our tankers and merchant ships that frequently pass through our waters. Also, All Machodonian ships are to be shot down on sight if they choose to try and block our transports. Artillery, ATR, rail guns, and Short ranges missiles are being activated.

OOC: You don't have rail guns at your tech level. Also, you don't have a navy.

IC: Any attempt to stop Aotearoan ships, even an announcement of that fact will be severely looked upon. We do not know how the Machodonian's will take this, but be assured, attempted intimidation by a nation of your size it at worse laughable.

Edited by LeVentNoir

To increase awareness to Raochin, we are not targeting civilian ships. We are simply blockading any naval means the Nodic forces may use to resupply and/or escape to foreign territories. It is unfortunate that you feel the need to do this, and we strongly advise you veer away from an aggressive position as this isn't your war.

OOC: It's Mechodamian by the way. :P

Edited by SpacingOutMan

OOC: You don't have rail guns at your tech level. Also, you don't have a navy.

I have a FTA with Iamthey, so yes, I can have them. And who need a navy when you have shore gun emplacements?

SOM: To increase awareness to Raochin, we are not targeting civilian ships. We are simply blockading any naval means the Nodic forces may use to resupply and/or escape to foreign territories. It is unfortunate that you feel the need to do this, and we strongly advise you veer away from an aggressive position as this isn't your war.

OOC: actually, according to the Red sand accords which I already agreed too, it is my war.

IC: You declare war on those whom I consider friends, I cannot stand by and watch them fall to superior forces when I can do something about it. Instead of warring, maybe you could just give him a stern talking too about his methods of controlling anarchy. I've already said I disagree with them yet I disagree with your method and authority to punish him for it more. You have no right and we will defend Nod with Pride.

I have a FTA with Iamthey, so yes, I can have them. And who need a navy when you have shore gun emplacements?

OOC: Not good enough, there has boon no established RP of sale, joint research, technological co operation, etc. Simply stating you have a some kind of technilogical agreement does not cut the mustard. Your IG tech level is 350, so you can't make them by your self, so as I GM I will state again, you have no railguns. Also, since no RP was done of shore gun emplacements, you don't have those either.

Edited by LeVentNoir

The Alliance asserts its neutrality in world politics and conflict; and reminds the warring nations of its rights as a neutral power.

OOC:

OOC: Not good enough, there has boon no established RP of sale, joint research, technological co operation, etc. Simply stating you have a some kind of technilogical agreement does not cut the mustard. Your IG tech level is 350, so you can't make them by your self, so as I GM I will stat again, you have no railguns.

Indeed, we would have needed to RP a sale. Our agreement wasn't specifically about tech trading it was just trade in general, and even then we would have needed to do a sale, or joint research ect.

Edited by iamthey

OOC: Not good enough, there has boon no established RP of sale, joint research, technological co operation, etc. Simply stating you have a some kind of technilogical agreement does not cut the mustard. Your IG tech level is 350, so you can't make them by your self, so as I GM I will stat again, you have no railguns.

OOC:I have RPed saying I got them from him, if I have to specifically state it then why, in the hundreds of views my special projects and factbook threads have gotten, nobody said anything about it. I've been misinformed!

oh and I just cut off a large portion of oils supplies to the world... shouldn't oil dependant nations be freaking at the prices of oil now?

***Classified***

An additional 700 000 troops are being mobilized, along with more armoured divisions, all of which are being sent to the Raochin border. Fighters are to run CAP flights over the Red Sea immediately.

***Public***

We are less than amused by Raochin's antics in the Red Sea, even more so for starting a war without any sort of valid reason or purpose. (OOC: The Red Sea treaty isn't public, so the RA sees no legit CB.) In addition, we are also unhappy due to the fact that the Red Sea is a major economic route for us (due to the Suez) and this fighting is killing the business in the area. If Raochin does not stand down, this will result in serious consequences for them.

OOC Edit: Oil dependent nations won't freak out, as I have plenty of oil to sell. I'd happily take on all the business you just cut off.

Edited by Lavo_2

To increase awareness to Raochin, we are not targeting civilian ships. We are simply blockading any naval means the Nodic forces may use to resupply and/or escape to foreign territories. It is unfortunate that you feel the need to do this, and we strongly advise you veer away from an aggressive position as this isn't your war.

OOC: It's Mechodamian by the way. :P

Nordic forces in Africa, how interesting.

OOC Edit: Oil dependent nations won't freak out, as I have plenty of oil to sell. I'd happily take on all the business you just cut off.

True, he's done it before.

OOC:I have RPed saying I got them from him, if I have to specifically state it then why, in the hundreds of views my special projects and factbook threads have gotten, nobody said anything about it. I've been misinformed!

oh and I just cut off a large portion of oils supplies to the world... shouldn't oil dependant nations be freaking at the prices of oil now?

OOC: The rules are in the OP of the number one thread in this forum.

Also, most nations don't use a lot of oil, they either go domestic, bio fuels, or have changed to other forms of energy production.

OOC: The rules are in the OP of the number one thread in this forum.

Also, most nations don't use a lot of oil, they either go domestic, bio fuels, or have changed to other forms of energy production.

OOC: I'd say thats probably debatable. While I think any first world nation could justifiably claim to be non-dependent on oil assuming they RP'd it, I don't think the same can be said for most modern nations, and all third world nations.

OOC: You obviously have a large portion of the oil producing capabilities in Arabia, however since i controlled a large part of the oil in saudi and the UAE, I have close to or over half of the oil producing capabilities of arabia, and since you don't own iraq or kuwait anymore(babylon), you have less than a quarter, how do you expect to match my production rates?

IC: Its sad to see so many nations want to try and bully people to their will. As I have stated the nation of nod is my friend and we have signed a few pacts to which I am upholding if you want my reason. If you wish to continue this nonsense fine by me, but we did not start this war, we see no reason for you to enter it as well. And we haven't closed down the red sea, only made it more dangerous to traverse.

OOC: You obviously have a large portion of the oil producing capabilities in Arabia, however since i controlled a large part of the oil in saudi and the UAE, I have close to or over half of the oil producing capabilities of arabia, and since you don't own iraq or kuwait anymore(babylon), you have less than a quarter, how do you expect to match my production rates?

OOC: Iranian oil fields, plus biofuels. I can also recommend people to go to Babylon, as we know they would be glad to do the business and we know exactly how much they can produce. That and the fact that most of the world doesn't use oil that much anymore (except for military, and even then) means that world demand is nowhere near how high it is IRL. Really, by cutting off oil sales, you are only hurting yourself.

IC: What are these mysterious pacts? Nothing has been announced from you or NoN publicly in terms of relations and/or treaties. As well, we are speaking about making the Red Sea more dangerous, which is causing us a noticeable economic blow, threatening some of our citizens, and disrupting world oceanic travel. We repeat our public warning again, you will not be pleased by it's results.

IC: Its sad to see so many nations want to try and bully people to their will. As I have stated the nation of nod is my friend and we have signed a few pacts to which I am upholding if you want my reason. If you wish to continue this nonsense fine by me, but we did not start this war, we see no reason for you to enter it as well. And we haven't closed down the red sea, only made it more dangerous to traverse.

ooc: You do realize that the oil dependant nations are going to come down on you. I have no problem with deploying troops to your country and occupying any or all of it.

OOC: Iranian oil fields, plus biofuels. I can also recommend people to go to Babylon, as we know they would be glad to do the business and we know exactly how much they can produce. That and the fact that most of the world doesn't use oil that much anymore (except for military, and even then) means that world demand is nowhere near how high it is IRL. Really, by cutting off oil sales, you are only hurting yourself.

IC: What are these mysterious pacts? Nothing has been announced from you or NoN publicly in terms of relations and/or treaties. As well, we are speaking about making the Red Sea more dangerous, which is causing us a noticeable economic blow, threatening some of our citizens, and disrupting world oceanic travel. We repeat our public warning again, you will not be pleased by it's results.

Aotearoa has little time for such antics of under developed and near rogue nations. If Rebel Army would like any support in clearing out this den of thieves, we would be proud to offer our naval support.

OOC: Really, I hate the amount of bullying going on here, it's ridiculous.

IC: Zephyr slammed his fists on the desk in front of him as the arguments from other nations came in, and one of his reports showed Rebel Army has amassed a large amount of troops to the northern border. It seemed like nobody had any sense in this world. "We would have to back down, if we were to continue we'd be destroyed," he thought, "bit if we back down then Aether and Nod will be destroyed and I go on living thinking, what if?" He yelled and flipped his solid wood desk over then kicked it till it broke in half.

"DAMN IT. DAMN IT. DAAAAAMN IIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He slouched back in his chair and sighed. Half of what he wanted to do wasn't even finished. There was so much that he could've done, would've done, but never, never will he back down again. it will be just like the battle of Lego Custle, except this time, there was no escape. He stood and left the room.

Emperor Zephyr hated this, but it had to be done.

Begin announcement

Due pressures from other nations, we are reopening oil trade to other nations. However if we see a single UMS or RA warship in our waters trying to enforce something they think they can, we will shoot them out of the water.

That being said we can no longer say we are in a state of war with UMS, and cannot fight with them. We do not see this as a problem to UMS however we will no longer trade oil with them until this conflict is resolved. We are very sorry for not being able to help the Nation of Nod, but no matter how strongly we feel, we must put our peoples first.

End announcement

*to myself*

The emperor was angry, but that was all he could do. He sure as hell wasn't backing down though. Whatever he could do to aid Nod and Aether he was going to do it. But there just wasn't any way he could get involved beyond that.

Edited by Lord Zephyr

OOC: Guys, for our War's sake, please reneg those threats towards the Roachin, he is my undeclared ally, but this is my war...

Roachin will only cease oil distribution to UMS and any others involved in East-Africa, and his threat to international waters is null and void... I was not going to use that route anyways, and I can easily negate UMS' naval superiority - this war will be fought on the ground, pure and simple...

As a major oil producer ourself the Republic of Free Somal will happily make its oil avaliable to the world at a discounted price until this emergency is resolved.

That being said we order, yet another full mobilization of our military to prepare for war.

All land, air, and naval forces are put on war footing.

As a major oil producer ourself the Republic of Free Somal will happily make its oil avaliable to the world at a discounted price until this emergency is resolved.

That being said we order, yet another full mobilization of our military to prepare for war.

All land, air, and naval forces are put on war footing.

OOC: you have no proven reserves, and some natural gas. :/ besides i'm producing oil again and I can produce it ridiculously cheap and in large amounts as well.