Invasion of the ISoA

Official Statement from Sandoria

The United Mechodamian States hereby strongly condemns the disgusting and intrusive actions of the Nation of Nod. These morbid and opportunistic ways should not, and cannot, be tolerated within an intended sphere of continental unity and peace. As we share a very large border with the Islamic States of Africa, these actions of usurp and militant gruesomeness is intolerable. If the Nation of Nod does not pull back immediately, The United Mechodamian States will feel obligated to step in on their own behalf and end this violence with the imminent destruction of invading forces. Although we recognize that the ISoA is unable to govern its own sovereignty, its people have rights and do not deserve to be taken advantage of in such a trying time intheir lives.

Until this pull back occurs, The United Mechodamian States no longer recognizes either the Islamic States of Africa or the Nation of Nod as sovereign nations, and requests that NAPO step in to prevent further violence within the region with military action. If no such resolution is made, all Mechodamian forces shall be diverted into the region and missiles will be prepared to launch. However, it shall be noted that nuclear weapons will not be used unless it is deemed that nuclear attacks are imminent from foreign entities.

We strongly advise the Nation of Nod to heed our warning, because it shall be your only warning. We don't care who you align yourselves with or who you cater yourselves to. Your invasion will blush in comparison to the invasion that shall be wrought if you do not comply.

**Classified**

Patriarch of Military Affairs Zemunda St. George has ordered the immediate mobilization of all ground forces on the ISoA-UMS border. All aircraft are to be scrambled.

Pre-launch codes for all nuclear weapons are now authorized to be entered.

Command: 7319vds031
Passcode: 732nnda382
Operation: Alpha Omega Delta Delta
Pre-launch Code: b381nd01

Post-prelaunch codes are authorized for all downgrade missiles to be entered.

Command:83728ncn372
Passcode:76326nbvs932
Operation: Epsilon Sigma Beta Beta
Pre-launch Code: b381nd02
Opt-launch Code: b381nd03
Post-prelaunch Code: b381nd04
Launch Code: ON HOLD

Designation Orders for Missile Launches

Nuclear Dispersant: A-F: Capital Region
Nuclear Dispersant: G-L: Surrounding Capital Region
Nuclear Dispersant: M-P: Military Installations
Nuclear Dispersant: Q-T: Reserve Stockpile
Missile Dispersant: 1-30: Dense Population Centers
Missile Dispersant: 31-50: Dense Operational Columns

Defensive Measures include the immediate deployment of mine fields expanding across the border with fire teams manning each border crossing point. Barbed wire is to expand across as many miles applicable along the ISoA border and other African-born nation borders.

DEFCON is now set to DEFCON 2 and all citizens are advised to be prepared for instant evacuation to all designated bunker zones.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roachin is not a foreign nation they are no more than a couple hundred kilometers from the area in question. Just become some European cartographers three centuries ago decided not to include the Arabian Peninsula in Africa does not mean they do not have just as much cultural and historical ties to the region as any other nation in the European designated Africa. If anything western or southern Africa could be considered more foreign to the Islamic States of Africa than Roachin could.

OOC: Also Zarfef is at the western tip of the Arabian Peninsula, and where Djibouti is. Basically two small areas right at the opening of the Red Sea.

We do not care how culturally close they are. They are not apart of the African continent. They are apart of Asia and therefore they have no business placing any land claim in Africa. I do not care of how close they are the are not African and We will not tolerate any Asian expansion on the African continent.

Official Statement from Sandoria

The United Mechodamian States hereby strongly condemns the disgusting and intrusive actions of the Nation of Nod. These morbid and opportunistic ways should not, and cannot, be tolerated within an intended sphere of continental unity and peace. As we share a very large border with the Islamic States of Africa, these actions of usurp and militant gruesomeness is intolerable. If the Nation of Nod does not pull back immediately, The United Mechodamian States will feel obligated to step in on their own behalf and end this violence with the imminent destruction of invading forces. Although we recognize that the ISoA is unable to govern its own sovereignty, its people have rights and do not deserve to be taken advantage of in such a trying time intheir lives.

Until this pull back occurs, The United Mechodamian States no longer recognizes either the Islamic States of Africa or the Nation of Nod as sovereign nations, and requests that NAPO step in to prevent further violence within the region with military action. If no such resolution is made, all Mechodamian forces shall be diverted into the region and missiles will be prepared to launch. However, it shall be noted that nuclear weapons will not be used unless it is deemed that nuclear attacks are imminent from foreign entities.

We strongly advise the Nation of Nod to heed our warning, because it shall be your only warning. We don't care who you align yourselves with or who you cater yourselves to. Your invasion will blush in comparison to the invasion that shall be wrought if you do not comply.

**Classified**

Patriarch of Military Affairs Zemunda St. George has ordered the immediate mobilization of all ground forces on the ISoA-UMS border. All aircraft are to be scrambled.

Pre-launch codes for all nuclear weapons are now authorized to be entered.

Command: 7319vds031
Passcode: 732nnda382
Operation: Alpha Omega Delta Delta
Pre-launch Code: b381nd01

Post-prelaunch codes are authorized for all downgrade missiles to be entered.

Command:83728ncn372
Passcode:76326nbvs932
Operation: Epsilon Sigma Beta Beta
Pre-launch Code: b381nd02
Opt-launch Code: b381nd03
Post-prelaunch Code: b381nd04
Launch Code: ON HOLD

Designation Orders for Missile Launches

Nuclear Dispersant: A-F: Capital Region
Nuclear Dispersant: G-L: Surrounding Capital Region
Nuclear Dispersant: M-P: Military Installations
Nuclear Dispersant: Q-T: Reserve Stockpile
Missile Dispersant: 1-30: Dense Population Centers
Missile Dispersant: 31-50: Dense Operational Columns

Defensive Measures include the immediate deployment of mine fields expanding across the border with fire teams manning each border crossing point. Barbed wire is to expand across as many miles applicable along the ISoA border and other African-born nation borders.

DEFCON is now set to DEFCON 2 and all citizens are advised to be prepared for instant evacuation to all designated bunker zones.

We pled to the UMS to leave NoN to its business. The people of ISoA have been abandon by there governemnt and require asistance. The Kingdom of Serca sees the Nation of Nod as to be stable enough to handle what the past ISoA couldnt.

We pled to the UMS to leave NoN to its business. The people of ISoA have been abandon by there governemnt and require asistance. The Kingdom of Serca sees the Nation of Nod as to be stable enough to handle what the past ISoA couldnt.

To Kingdom of Serca and them alone

We cannot allow such inhumane travesties to occur. The Nation of Nod, through sadism and immortality, has purged the peoples' rights to humane treatment. They fight for their lives in chaos as an imperialistic force presses onward, slaughtering the uninformed masses bit by bit. In a public spectacle their populace cheered on as their leader slit the throat of the Islamic leader. How your nation can stand idle and watch this happen is appalling and I hope that you can look into your own conscience and realize that that the Nation of Nod must not get away with this.

Though the Kingdom of Serca may not see the grave implications, we must not allow this to set precedence. We are a governing body of leaders who understand the sole purpose of organization and diplomacy. If the Nation of Nod had instructed the international community of its intentions first and allowed time to take its course, we'd be welcoming our new neighbors. However, too much blood has been spilled. If the Nation of Nod does not withdraw, their blood will saturate suffocating earth. If they do withdraw, I will make sure that Lord Prefect Kilik shall pursue the trial of Nod leaders if deemed suitable to the situation.

Since no one else will take action, it is our moral obligation to do something about it.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

We cannot allow such inhumane travesties to occur. The Nation of Nod, through sadism and immortality, has purged the peoples' rights to humane treatment. They fight for their lives in chaos as an imperialistic force presses onward, slaughtering the uninformed masses bit by bit. In a public spectacle their populace cheered on as their leader slit the throat of the Islamic leader. How your nation can stand idle and watch this happen is appalling and I hope that you can look into your own conscience and realize that that the Nation of Nod must not get away with this.

Though the Kingdom of Serca may not see the grave implications, we must not allow this to set precedence. We are a governing body of leaders who understand the sole purpose of organization and diplomacy. If the Nation of Nod had instructed the international community of its intentions first and allowed time to take its course, we'd be welcoming our new neighbors. However, too much blood has been spilled. If the Nation of Nod does not withdraw, their blood will saturate suffocating earth. If they do withdraw, I will make sure that Lord Prefect Kilik shall pursue the trial of Nod leaders if deemed suitable to the situation.

Since no one else will take action, it is our moral obligation to do something about it.

They have disposed of a leader who has let his country fall into anarchy. While your heart maybe in the right place it is making all the wrong decisions. Yes they are killing but they are killing all who are in the worng. Unless they start killing innocent civilians we see them doing nothing more but trying to stabilize an African regiion. We also see any interfernce by anyone to be an unstable move and create even more choas in a place where chaos does not need to be spread.

If you truly understand the purpose of of organization then you would be suporting his actions to organize and stabilize the region instead of threatening to attack and create even more chaos and unstabilization. I plead to you to let NoN to continue with their plans. As any interference will cause the current populance even more greif.

They have disposed of a leader who has let his country fall into anarchy. While your heart maybe in the right place it is making all the wrong decisions. Yes they are killing but they are killing all who are in the worng. Unless they start killing innocent civilians we see them doing nothing more but trying to stabilize an African regiion. We also see any interfernce by anyone to be an unstable move and create even more choas in a place where chaos does not need to be spread.

If you truly understand the purpose of of organization then you would be suporting his actions to organize and stabilize the region instead of threatening to attack and create even more chaos and unstabilization. I plead to you to let NoN to continue with their plans. As any interference will cause the current populance even more greif.

The fact that they disposed of a leader by outright killing him and not setting up any form of organized government simply creates an even more chaotic situation. They have had no reason, whatsoever, to intervene in the sovereignty of a neighboring nation. The fact of the matter is that they made a plausible diplomatic situation into a needless violent situation. Instability has already been wrought. The situation deteriorates by the moment as more Nod forces cross over the border. You want order to be reigned in this situation? NAPO should have been the sole proprietor of stability... not the vigilance of a small rogue terrorist group who attacks with the greatest opportunism.

Our ultimatum stands firm. If they do not withdraw, we will be forced to take action. When the Nords invaded in the north, did we flail because we wanted things to hopefully remain stable? The same situation applies here. There was no need to exceed diplomacy and typical propaganda and slowly assimilate the population. Instead, the Nods are forcing them into their ranks, into their borders. Our military advance would not be focused on the ISoA... no, they would be focused on the region the Nods hail from.

They will withdraw, or else their punishment will be lacquered in teeming blood and dismay. The point of organization isn't to start chaos and not face the consequences. The ends shall not justify their means here, and it is in the spirit of the former Archon Mykep that we defend the morals that once stood firm amongst nations... not innate imperialistic natures that only want more and more through might and not pacificism. We warned them, and now they have the chance to respond. We are only warning them that if an agreement is not met, we will intervene as it is our moral obligation to defend the sovereign rights of all our fellow Africans, even if in a state of anarchy.

Several BoM operatives board a plane to Cairo, hoping to sneak into the NoN homelands....

The plane would land in Cario and business at the terminal would be proceed as usual.

------------------------------------

We thoroughly condemn this act of aggression by NoN, and note their barbaric actions such as the public execution of the ISoA's president. We back the ultimatum issued by the UMS, for the same reasons being that of unstable borders, forceful annexation of the ISoA, and going against the will of it's people.

***Classified***

The RA's DEFCON has been risen to 2, some 200 000 troops are being mobilized along with armoured divisions which are to be deployed to the border, and fighters are to begin CAP flights around the Egyptian-Sudanese border immediately.

Private statement to Generalissimo: Because it is fun, how are your therapy sessions going? I thought your next therapist had a uncanny resemblance to the character rouge hijacked Helzan Missile strike on the Eastern Reich. But that was just me.
Private Response: You seem skeptical, let my next announcement to the international community enlighten you.
Good evening peoples of the world. No doubt you have seen what....disgusting beings this Nation of Nod is full of. But people seem to think we are them. They say our symbols are alike, our tactics too. I say nay. The Brotherhood of Mol is a more...classy group. We do not execute our prisoners. We do not commit mass assualts. We are here to protect the Molakian State and kingdom from harm.

The Brotherhood of Mol frowns upon these...Nod people. Rest Assure, The BoM will take care of them should they interfere with Molakian Security.

Don’t deny the Brotherhood of Mol is peripherally affiliated with the Nation of Nod. . . your Brotherhood of Mol like this ‘Brotherhood of Nod’ is a Brotherhood of Nod proxy, therefore the Brotherhood of Mol IS Dark Hand.

Furthermore Boris Vladimov is actually Kane, who was apparently Darkmeind of the Dark Hand.

I present the following evidence to the world

21461_normal.jpg

Kane

21461_normal.jpg

Boris Vladimov

21461_normal.jpg

Old USA Presidential Candidate John McKane, 1970

21461_normal.jpg

Brother Kane

21461_normal.jpg

Former Darkmeind of the Dark Hand – deceased?

21461_normal.jpg

Operative involved in attempted Transvaal coup

21461_normal.jpg

Unknown individual responsible for the rouge hijacked Helzan Missile strike on the Eastern Reich

Edited by Generalissimo

OOC: Wow i leave for a day and comeback to the brink of of a continent spread war! Ok time for some damage control...also, as I said guys, I submitted a claim for this inactive RPer's lands, as my current size is pitiful compared to my IG one... I just wanted to fluff this claim as an invasion, hence my mentions of military actions to avoid international involvement...

IC:

Private:

The screen flickered on, momentarily buzzing with interference. The five most imporant military leaders of the NoN were having a closed-circuit conference with one another. Present was the General Michaelson and the Executive Minister himself. Also present were other military, intelligence and political leaders within the Nation of Nod itself...

InnerCircle.jpg

Michaelson: Those !@#$%^&*! Thinking they can impose their will on us! Where the hell were they when we were getting attacked! I say we go through with this to the end! We are no strangers to battles that have been forced on us - no matter the odds we will survive!

EM: Although I am inclined to agree General, there are more disturbing developments to discuss....the Molakian....have our scientists determined anything concrete yet??

Left Portrait (LP): Hmmm...intelligence says there is an almost 82 percent likeliness that the figure that made the open broadcast is Kane ...how he has resurfaced is an annomally our agencies are working tirelessly to comprehend...what is equally disturbing is the fact that he seems to be the head of the intelligence of a Sovereign and well-known nation - this rules out any windows of opportunity for our 'Fate Teams' to assassinate this character...although situated far away, if this man is indeed Kane in any way shape or form, we will no doubt face aid given to our enemies through underground channels from him...I have enacted several measures to prevent hostile BoM operatives from entering our area of control...

Michaelson: We have beaten him once, we will do it again! I will gouge his eyes out with my own bare hands if I get the chance!

EM: Control yourself general, I do not think our Nation can stand another blow like the Battle of Addis Ababa...

the EM shakes his head

...no, we must maneuver ourselves politicaly and militarily to avoid conflicts with Molakia and the USM... Dante, what is the situation over at your side of things?

Dante: I am truely sorry lord, the appearance of these 'Aether' forces were something we did not include in our battle calculations...It seems that a number of our troops have been blown North-West, into their territory...

EM: Are they treating this with hostility?

Dante: Of course sir, however, their leader, Zarfef, seems open to talks...I say we order our troops to immediately leave his territory and persue ISoA forces East to the coast, to establish port control...

EM: Yes I agree... also i feel it will be mutually beneficial to the Nation if we continue politcal talks between the Aether and Roachinians... after this assembly concludes I will depart to enter the talks in the Red Sand's Accord...we are heavily outnumbered and allies in the region are paramount to success, especially in regards to the western front...

the EM turns to the remaining minister

...Vladimir, how are things regarding Somal and USM?

Vlad: Somal has understandably placed mechanized divisions to the East and Southeast of us...directly parallel to our defence cordons... this has created an unintentional stalemate, that we will treat as favourable given we had no plans to move in that direction anyways...additional anti-aircraft defences and units have been stationed in support of the Defenders - NDII 'Thrashers' and 'Spangle' SAMs have been deployed to cover our forces...

In regards to political moves, the Aether-Roachin pact is being treated unfavourably by the Somalians...This may prove interesting...I recommend we persue talks with all respective leaders in regards to making a mutual existence/co-operation/defence pact between us...this could remove the need for tensions in the North-east, east and south east regions, giving us full attention to the west...

EM: Good, now, regarding these threats by the USM?

Vlad: This is going to be a problem sir...with our forces occupied in mop-ups in the north, we are spread dangerously thin...I advise to cease our movements directly north and northwest, consolidate what we have, and impose a demilitarized zone on the rest of the ISoA territory...all citizens of the former ISoA will be given free movement abilities...I predict most of the populace will join us, while the ruling minority of muslims will either stay in the DMZ or move west...we already have completed our main objectives sir, and any more would be 'pushing it' so to speak...

EM: As always, your counsel is greatly appreciated, and as always I am inclined to agree...

Michaelson: With all due respect, I greatly object to these panderings!!! We must meet this threat with our strength, our valor and our blood! However, we need to think this through...we must manipulate things so that our forces do not meet the brunt of the USM's wrath... I propose we send our 'Fate Teams' on false flag operations to the USM to divert international attention elsewhere! Transvaal's support is promising...perhaps we can recieve aid from them in the form of military intervention!

EM: As always, you take after your Father's brashness and ferocity, however I do not accept your plans...such a move would be a standard one in Kane's Brotherhood... we have diverged from the path of terrorism and subterfuge....we are a legitimate nation and such operations, if discovered, would only prove Generalissimo's claims...

...I hereby order the entire populace not immediately involved in vital surface operations to head to the undercities...we are at DEFCON 1 and the entire City-state of Addis ababa is to become a death trap for enemy invaders. I order Vladimirs suggestions be followed at once...

We will survive Brothers, as we always have, and we will not fail! Brotherhood, Unity, Peace...

All present: Peace through power!

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: LOL i wish :lol1:

OOC: It's been a slow day. ;) That and, well, I really don't know the implications behind the ISoA, but hey, this is what Mykep would do. :D

IC:

The United Mechodamian States, with support of the Rebel Army and Molakia, reaffirms its ultimatum and announces that its forces have been fully mobilized and are ready to begin a full operational advance into hostile forces. If you value your forces, it would be suggested discussing the matter via a communication link. A transmission has been aimlessly sent into Nod with no specific target area... you're satellites should be able to pick it up with a problem. The Comm. ID. is 73632fa. It is an encrypted network so all matters discussed would remain just between us.

You will be immediately patched to higher authorities. As of now, however, the ultimatum still stands with no response from you, the Nod.

OOC:...its funny, Mykep wanted to actively have me participate in RPs with him, but I turned them down, due to my nations backstory not being developed...i feel that a nation with a strong RPing background will be more memorable to readers, which will help them identify with its leaders, characters and national actions...

OOC: Heh I agree to an extent. I never like making back stories for RPs though... it's a little easier making it up as you go. It allows a bit of an elusive nature instead of fragmenting everything. I know that Mykep liked getting people more involved. Pleasure to meet you though. :P This will be my last OOC post, though, just to limit the OOC and make this about the IC. :)

OOC: ...likewise. Ok, my slightly rushed response.

IC:

...At 1300 today, NoN forces on the Western and North Western front halted their offensives, and instead bunkered down and consolidated the NoN's gains. A significant chunk of ISoA territory was in their hands and the NoN had no intentions of losing it....

Civilians that complied with the offer given by NoN forces to become citizens were immediately airlifted out of the warzones. They would be sent to the NoN homeland where they would be given National Housing, indoctrination, job placement and training services to become fully-integrated citizens of nod.

Other, more foolhardy citizens were allowed to stay in their collective homes, since most of the opposition had been crushed or surrendered to National forces. They would be spared, and became 'citizens' of the newly dubbed 'Military DMZ cordon'... Free to be the recievers of untampered international aid and given rudimentary Nod rations and supplies. No doubt these actions were in response to the growing threats of the USM...

On the otherhand, the Eastern front was an entirely different story all together...

coastalfighting.jpg

National troops engaging the last bits of resistance in the early morning hours - bathed in a pale, white light from the twilight (OOC: How romantic)

While a portion of the NoN's airborne drifted into Aether and Roachin territory, the troops that stayed on course met heavy resistance... It appeared that the ISoA had planned a pre-emptive strike at Addis Ababa and invading National Forces were meeting these prepared invasion forces at the port...

This front was aided by additional troop reinforcements, coupled with multiple air sorties that filtered through the Roachin and Aether patrols.

dropping.jpg

Ravager gunships and Chaperone IFVs drove, en-mass to the port, where a decisive battle was fought...Eventually the NoN met with success and the port-city was secured for the Brotherhood...

heliattack.jpg

Older model Mil-24 Hinds were often used in lieu of the newer MILAC-27 Ravager models...due to the fact of a decreased likelihood of ISoA anti-air batteries...

After a time, the dust settled, the NoN's grasp firm on its war trophies...Some triumphant infantry left the battle field - adorned with gruesome chains and ornaments made of confiscated ISoA personnel dog-tags...

The World watched, and waited for the story to unfold...

Patriarch St. George issued a second statement that would be aired on international airwaves.

Official Statement and Position from Sandoria

The Nod have seemed to have stopped their advance, but instead of withdrawing, they have hunkered down in a defensive spearhead. If our original ultimatum wasn't made clear, I will issue it this one last time before action will be taken. All Nod forces are to return to their region of origin and we will recognize the Nation of Nod as a legitimate nation. Until then, all Nod forces are considered to be a terrorist organization and we will not tolerate terrorism off the breaches of our border. This is your last warning. Do not test our patience.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

Ziggy was watching the wire-lines of info come down and had about as much as one could expect from a rash angst ridden character like himself. He asked Zarfef for permission to make a formal statement and Zarfef too busy with the Sand Accords said yes like a busy mother on the phone when her kid asks for a cookie from the cookie jar. He grabbed the opportunity with equal enthusiasm and the screen went black before he had a chance to catch the words just out of his mouth.

Ziggy then walked out and introduced himself on the world stage. Hacking a line to gain direct access to several major television feeds including those in the aggressive countries facing the nations of Nod.

Ziggy: I apologize for this abrupt emergency broadcast, but this is a message of great importance. I, with the power of the nation of the Aether Empire declare we Condemn the twisted threats of Mechodamia and the Rebel Army against the Nation of Nod and we stand by their side given their barbaric decrees. These pompous self-righteous madmen defile the shining robes of real leadership by whimsically declaring a nation to be a terrorist organization or a sovereign country based soley upon whether they surrender to their will and give up the lands they own. They give out threats of nuclear war and slaughter and rise themselves up as the valient NAPO.

Ziggy: If this is there way, I DECLARE NAPO TO BE NO BETTER THE EUROPEAN COLONIALISM UNDER A DIFFERENT COLOR OF SKIN! And I will fight them myself if necessary.

Ziggy: I am Ziggy, and I am of the Aether Empire a black shadow organization and self-proclaimed evil one. I declare that no matter how many nuclear missiles you aim at unarmed civilians, no matter many forces you fire against my tanks and no matter how much you torture us and declare us terrorists at your whim. We, the Aether Empire, at least have humanity to realize that this is wrong and we refuse to aim our chemical weapons at your cities and we refuse torture your soldiers or violate their human rights when they surrender and we refuse to give in to your colonialism.

Von Zak Pops in

Von Zak: Ziggy they said they'd hold off the use of their nuclear weapons unless.

Ziggy: I don't care! I took that as a threat that essentially said, we'll use 'em when we want and you're only lucky for now we've temporarily felt the whim not to!

Von Zak: You're still on the air. I don't think that-

Ziggy: A major world war is about to happen right here and I need to-

Suddenly the news station gained control over the hacked lines again.

Rigomortis Set New Lady (From Botox): I'm sorry about that outburst now we return to our story on fido the skateboarding dog .

Rigomortis Set News Man (From too many years as a sportscaster): That's right! We remember fido :click:

Edited by Zarfef

Newscast from Sandorian T.V News

Jane: As you just saw, a live conference revealed that the Aether Empire has condemned the ultimatum tendered by Patriarch St. George.

Jim: Wait, who is the Aether Empire?

Jane: That's honestly a very good question... bring up a map please.

AetherEmpire2.png

Those little yellowish blips is what the Aether Empire is...

Jim: Wha-- really?

A producer nodded to him off camera.

Jane: It's nothing to worry about Jim. They're just another irrelevant country attempting to bud into problems that doesn't involve them.

Jim: This breaking, well maybe not so breaking, news is only usurped by the immediate mobilization of over 240,000 soldiers ordered by Patriarch St. George.

The television was shut off as Grand Patriarch Shoustin walked into Zemunda's office.

IC:

From an undisclosed location, the Executive Minister took the stage. He was addressing a population that was anxious about the looming crisis that faced their nation...

"My fellow citizens of the Nation of Nod, I bring dire news to us all...

An outside force has been actively threatening our Brotherhood and its very existance!

The United Mechodamian States have declared our existance to be illegal! Our soverignity invalid and null!

We, who were the victims of past actions of the Islamic States of Africa had been accused of undertaking a move of conquest... We did not! We made one of just might and liberation!

The downtrodden peoples of the ISoA had been subject to cruel and inhumane Shar'ia laws - the removal of limbs for theft, of female victim's rapes being heavily punished.... the punishment being delivered to the defenseless victim!

With an overwhelming positive response from neighbouring powers, we sought to root out these evils, and offer the extension of peace and stability to the peoples of the ISoA!!!

But there has been one active voice amidst all this...the UMS, being situated ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT wishes to impose their will upon us!

They threaten to strike if we do not pull back to the confines of Addis Ababa, borders that were imposed on us by the ISoA in the first place!!

We, the Nation of Nod will not bend to their will! They have branded us as TERRORISTS!! They say they will not tolerate our EXISTANCE!

We preferred to live peacefully, gracefully and happily, loath to take part in the excesses of the world... that has been and always will be our only desire...

But who came upon us and so ruthlessly declared us to be unfit to exist?

Who chooses to impose their will upon us for 'the safety of their nation and people'?

WHO PUSHES US ASIDE TO BETTER THEMSELVES?!?!

Who will never let us forget the great turmoil and wrath of the Great Divide....the nightmarish destruction of Addis Ababa?

Three hundred and thirty-seven thousand, six hundred and sixty one people....

It has recently been 20 years since that Divide stole from us so many of our friends, our loved ones... and yet we persevered and continuously walked towards the dream of peace and prosperity...

Our demands were minor - a port for trade, more living space for our claustrophobic peoples, a chance to avenge the fallen...

And now these individuals seek to put an end to our efforts...

We fight because it is the only way that we can protect ourselves... IF WE MUST FIGHT SO THAT WE MAY PROTECT THEN WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT!!!!!

WE ARE ALIVE!! IF WE MUST WE WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO LIVE!!!"

With that, a furious uproar erupted from the NoN's populace, previously glued to the screens throughout the Nation of Nod...

"We will agree to cease all offensive operations, however, WE WILL NOT AGREE TO STEP BACK AND THROW AWAY THE SACRIFICES OF OUR ARMED FORCES!!!!

We question the UMS' authority over us! We will deny their populace's satisfaction in our defeat! Our allies stand beside us! We know that odds against us are grim, but we have had worse and still survived! We have prospered socially, economically and militarily and will continue to do so in spite of their misgivings on our culture.

We are strong, and will continue to be so despite our small size!

I hereby implore all the nations of the world to aid us against an unjust aggressor! We sought to give Ethiopia and Sudan a chance at progression under our ideals! Not their's!

As we embark on this historic day, we pray that this upcoming trial will lead to freedom and justice for our people..."

The Nation of Nod hereby rejects the UMS' claims, and refuses to widthdraw its forces from the lands it has liberated and integrated into the Nation of Nod... the policy of DMZ's and other peaceful moves to the UMS are still in effect, and will continue to be until the UMS openly strikes without provokation against us.

OOC: It's UMS. :P hehe Also, I like the rhetoric you use for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though. Also, I'll be making another thread as to not clutter this one. You'll see why in my last two lines. Also, assume this conversation is obviously private.

IC:

"Pelee... they have rejected the ultimatum. Does this mean..." Zemunda stammered as he read the reports of defiance. Pelee simply nodded solemnly.

With four petulant words Pelee unleashed a maelstrom that unwound the calm within the room. "We are now at war. You know what to do. I shall address the public personally."

OOC: It's UMS. :P hehe Also, I like the rhetoric you use for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though. Also, I'll be making another thread as to not clutter this one. You'll see why in my last two lines. Also, assume this conversation is obviously private.

IC:

"Pelee... they have rejected the ultimatum. Does this mean..." Zemunda stammered as he read the reports of defiance. Pelee simply nodded solemnly.

With four petulant words Pelee unleashed a maelstrom that unwound the calm within the room. "We are now at war. You know what to do. I shall address the public personally."

IC: Whoops...being a former starcraft player, I assumed it wasnt.. Use Map settings...ill edit accordingly... also, of course my rhetoric sounds familiar, its from Gundam Seed, coming from Chairman Zala of ZAFT

The Emperor sighed and stepped on to the podium. His wife was very angry at him for doing this, she does not want to be involved in wars, but Malek could not let the tyranny in Africa to go on unchallenged.

"Good people of the world, I am the Emperor of Raochin, Lord Malek Zephyr. Though some may not consider us a part of Africa, we've been investing heavily in the aid and rebuilding of the war torn African nations. Yet there are a few leaders that wish to bring war back to the regions after all our efforts.

First is the nation of Nod, who we do not disagrees with their invasion, though their methods may be questionable. The nation in question was going into anarchy, and their imposition of force is to prevent such.

Next is the seemingly looming threats of the UMS. They threaten to use nuclear weapons and Missile's on this nation and war with the new stability of the Nation on Nod, bringing destruction and ruining EVERYTHING that has been done to improve them. They say that Nod is immoral when they want to bring what they are condemning to what they are trying to "save".

We pledge our support to Nod and will defend his nation as if it were a part of Raochin itself!"

The camera's cut off, and Zephyr stepped off of the podium, he hoped that conflict would be avoided, but he must be ready either way.

Edited by Lord Zephyr

The Aether Mobilized 65,000 troops and 600 tank units to the western front in high speed mode, utilizing the War Tzars component based design to move towards the front at a high rate of speed with component elements in line via transport trucks, they would stop before the front lines and would then acclimate themselves to tank mode for the rest of the journey with 10% acting in anti-air fire mode. They would be mobilized to various strategic points (to be noted as we get there) in order to place up a defense.

In the meantime, X-13s were refueled and sent on spy sorties along the front observing the actions of the ground troops and where they were placing their mines and other defenses... the planes were working constantly to work for the gaining of a full intelligence situation until the War Tzars arrived. Bombers in Aether were fueled and ready to provide an air-platform support but it would still be some time before they got to their target destinations and fighters expanded their defense ring so that the jet-powered planes were able to place some air-superiority over the eastern section of the country (To avoid any unwanted air drops or other components in that region).

A message was sent to Somal and Aether declared that it had reached a truce with the Nation of Nod and did not wish for hostilities to continue, their forces were only there for now to support the nation of Nod, although they hoped for better relations in the future so they could be good Neighbors, they also stated that when this happened, the capital of the Aether Empire was to be moved to the south to observe a more African bias to the nation. Meanwhile Aether ground forces that were in defense (25,000) in the Aether Empire itself wiped the resisting forces of the ISoA off the map given that no strategy seemed to be implemented other then placing their troops there... The attacks were done in typical Operation Vulture style with air-based strikes on demand on the targets and (the bombers now over the region) dropping their payload support in order to bring about a victory for the Nation of Nod in that region and the harbors in the Aether Empire were opened to allow supplies to move in from the sea to reinforce their new allies. Several small brown water commercial units headed out of the region and began to move on a journey around the African Coast. They were neither marked as coming from the Aether Empire nor were they of military type.

Edited by Zarfef

The Emperor sighed and stepped on to the podium. His wife was very angry at him for doing this, she does not want to be involved in wars, but Malek could not let the tyranny in Africa to go on unchallenged.

The camera's cut off, and Zephyr stepped off of the podium, he hoped that conflict would be avoided, but he must be ready either way.

OOC: Spacing said there would be no nuclear weapons in his threat...only the deterrant of them, which the NoN will ignore...