Invasion of the ISoA

OOC: god damn it, Well I'll do the best I can, I have good planes, and I can cruise missile, but unless he comes onto the Arabian peninsula itself I can't do much. However....

The damn it was at the war, I don't have nukes anyway(I was going to about a couple of months ago...)

Edited by Lord Zephyr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Zarfef notes, the question of this battle and what he had to do would partially come down to the Rebel Army which was an Arabian nation themselves owning African territories (why support NAPO so strongly) he did not want this turning into a fight with them as well. The battle plan he chose would depend heavily on them however. The enemy had larger forces and a higher technology level, but it wasn't all about the pentiums, Aether logic and ingenuity in their military units would outweigh a faster computer chip any day and good strategy would cause the slaughter of 100 men per every one lost in the field of combat he would soon work out his side of the strategy with his allies and if won... it would be their first major victory)

*Private*

DeSchaine sat back and looked thoughtful on the entire situation. "You know Gerry, in the broad scheme of things, what happens in that part of the world really doesn't interest us. However, the fact that someone has once more roused those fruitloops from the AE makes me wish we'd just bombed those ruins." He sighed. "Ok, issue the statement."

*Public*

Taeunas does not condone the methods being used by the NoN. However, we do think that stability is preferable to anarchy in any situation. To that end, we encourage both UMS and NoN to back off the use of force and calm down. Do the recent events on the Euro mainland not serve as a warning?

Zarfef...sorry, you only have 801 tanks IG, so you can't have 6,000 tanks moving. You can have the troops, but not the tanks unless you edit to a lower number.

OOC: Ok, I misread that wrong I though it said x10 by both. I will edit.

*For soldier and tank counts, multiply max soldiers x10 and take tanks as the max tanks you can have.

-http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59444

Edited by Zarfef

Taeunas does not condone the methods being used by the NoN. However, we do think that stability is preferable to anarchy in any situation. To that end, we encourage both UMS and NoN to back off the use of force and calm down. Do the recent events on the Euro mainland not serve as a warning?

The only way to pursue peace in this kind of situation is to shake a very big stick and enact some sort of punishment. Their actions cannot go unheeded.

OOC: No, x10 multiplier effect. I'm in the right, I have 8,000 tanks so I can set 6,000 moving :P.

-http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59444

OOC: No I understand that, but the tanks don't get multiplied, only the soldiers. So like you have 10,259 (14,625) IG...you can have 100,000 soldiers to fight in RP...Now I don't know how many max tanks you can have...but like you're a small nation than me and I can only have like 3000 tanks. So you having 8000 is just too much.

I don't mean to ruin anything for you guys...but people won't recognize it otherwise.

OOC: No I understand that, but the tanks don't get multiplied, only the soldiers. So like you have 10,259 (14,625) IG...you can have 100,000 soldiers to fight in RP...Now I don't know how many max tanks you can have...but like you're a small nation than me and I can only have like 3000 tanks. So you having 8000 is just too much.

I don't mean to ruin anything for you guys...but people won't recognize it otherwise.

OOC: Listen to her guys, I want this to be as professional and fluffy as possible so its canon in the CN RP...

*Private*

DeSchaine sat back and looked thoughtful on the entire situation. "You know Gerry, in the broad scheme of things, what happens in that part of the world really doesn't interest us. However, the fact that someone has once more roused those fruitloops from the AE makes me wish we'd just bombed those ruins." He sighed. "Ok, issue the statement."

*Public*

The Nation of Nod is fully aware and kept up-to-date on foreign Affairs Taeunas...however we would like to point out that in the scope of an African War, we were not the aggressors - actively enacting passive measures aimed at civil defence... We wait for the UMS to make good on their threats however, and will not tolerate any acts of aggression.

The Brotherhood of Mol AND The Kingdom of Molakia are frankly disgusted with Generalissimo. Instead of having a Paranoid School Girl chaser as a Leader, Procinta should really look into having elections held. Any further comments comparing us to Nod, or the Black Hand, or Santa will result in termination of Diplomatic Relations.

The Brotherhood of Mol AND The Kingdom of Molakia are frankly disgusted with Generalissimo. Instead of having a Paranoid School Girl chaser as a Leader, Procinta should really look into having elections held. Any further comments comparing us to Nod, or the Black Hand, or Santa will result in termination of Diplomatic Relations.

I support Generalismo and his leadership.

OOC: They make some of the best RP reads I get in this game :P.

IC: He knows the truth, you're the paranoid one for feeling so threatened you refust to talk to him in the future.