A DoWS (Coalition of Blue States)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have done nothing wrong............. I posted exactly what Dajobo told me too!

now yes i replyed one time but it was only to tell everyone whats really up!

I haven't tried to blame anything on anyone..........

Except myself!

For being stupid enough to tell anyone anything, I had fixed things with URSA & NRM........

And EVERYONE has a dark past im not the only one!

i tried to support you, but when you try to drag the name of one of the most honorable people in cybernations through the mud because you lack the spine to own up to your blunder is inexcusable.

If i can give you a bit of advice, scroll back up an read the last post by Almightygrub VERY carefully. It would be wise of you to heed is warning.

i tried to support you, but when you try to drag the name of one of the most honorable people in cybernations through the mud because you lack the spine to own up to your blunder is inexcusable.

If i can give you a bit of advice, scroll back up an read the last post by Almightygrub VERY carefully. It would be wise of you to heed is warning.

I like how he denies blaming Polaris without editing his posts at all.

Edited by Rey the Great

Kingem093 i think i want to try something new for now. dont get mad. im on a new beginning..a rebuilding stage for me and my nation..we still friends right..i know it was NpO idea to ZI even tho they claim they dont support. i seen the logs and they are guilty of it

I don't understand how this could be any clearer? It is apparent that KingemO93 and bradenb09 are in agreement that NpO ordered the ZI. I would like to hear more from them concerning this issue, as a "flip-flopping" policy on such a matter would seem strange.

I don't understand how this could be any clearer? It is apparent that KingemO93 and bradenb09 are in agreement that NpO ordered the ZI. I would like to hear more from them concerning this issue, as a "flip-flopping" policy on such a matter would seem strange.

Question isn't whether or not the NpO ordered a ZI, but whether they ordered a eternal ZI (the orignial punishment.)

/and according to the words straight out of the Emperor of the NpO, the NpO did not order an eternal ZI

ZI =/= EZI or PZI. I am perfectly comfortable with alliances attacking nations until they are at zero infrastruture, it is the way the game works, every alliance attacks people to defend their own rights and/or as a punishment. I have no issue with that at all. Just so we are clear, there is no flip-flop nor will there be.

CBS is undertaking measures to repair the issue that led to the current situation (which is not the ZI sentence but the conduct of their alliance leader in private channels and elsewhere) and if it is resolved then this situation will be reviewed.

Some of you need to understand that a Protectorate is a large responsibility for an alliance. We expose ourselves to various liabilities in exchange for very little real return. We do it because we like to help people succeed. I will not tolerate stupidity, if we are to help you then you have to listen to sensible advice and where it is appropriate, take it. If you want to do things outside what we agree to support then we reserve the right to assess the relationship as not beneficial for either of us.

Protectorates are a privilege not a right. They come with responsibilities along with rights, but the responsibilities are more important.

You don't have to be so harsh on him, maybe pay reps and get him to say sorry if he is all that bad just give him a 2 week hit or something instead of a ZI or EZI or w/e the hell you call it.

In a small alliance, as you should know, stealing members away is extremely disruptive to the alliance as it can cause a complete breakdown of the alliance by members following the nation away. A person actively pursuing other small alliance members is a serious threat to any small alliances, and to be honest I'm not surprised by this reaction.

I don't see any problem with Polar suggesting a ZI. ZI is a perfectly reasonable punishment albeit perhaps a bit harsh in this situation considering the person may have not known the seriousness of his offense. I sincerely doubt NpO, especially Dajabo, ordered KingemO93 to sentence this guy to EZI, nevertheless swap between EZI and ZI twice. From how I've seen these various individuals conduct themselves, it is quite hard to take KingemO93's words at face value, if even slightly true.

ZI =/= EZI or PZI. I am perfectly comfortable with alliances attacking nations until they are at zero infrastruture, it is the way the game works, every alliance attacks people to defend their own rights and/or as a punishment. I have no issue with that at all. Just so we are clear, there is no flip-flop nor will there be.

CBS is undertaking measures to repair the issue that led to the current situation (which is not the ZI sentence but the conduct of their alliance leader in private channels and elsewhere) and if it is resolved then this situation will be reviewed.

Some of you need to understand that a Protectorate is a large responsibility for an alliance. We expose ourselves to various liabilities in exchange for very little real return. We do it because we like to help people succeed. I will not tolerate stupidity, if we are to help you then you have to listen to sensible advice and where it is appropriate, take it. If you want to do things outside what we agree to support then we reserve the right to assess the relationship as not beneficial for either of us.

Protectorates are a privilege not a right. They come with responsibilities along with rights, but the responsibilities are more important.

Wise as ever, you should list this man thing grub. :P

Hey everyone. I just wanted to apologize for my inappropriate language. I know it may have offended some of you, and for that I am truly sorry. I was speaking out of anger over a situation, and it escalated into something more. I was speaking for myself, not CBS, NpO, or anyone else. This is my fault, and I do take full responsibility for it. Members of CBS, NpO, and many other people have been embarrassed by my actions, but not as embarrassed as I am over my own words. Again, I'm sorry and if there are any resentments lingering, please feel free to message me. I don't want any hard feelings.

For future reference, I will not use language like that on this forum. I've come to realize it's disrespectful, and intolerant. I promise not to use language or excuses like I have previously. Again, please forgive me and rest assured this will not happen again.

edit: add the last part!

Edited by KingemO93

In a small alliance, as you should know, stealing members away is extremely disruptive to the alliance as it can cause a complete breakdown of the alliance by members following the nation away. A person actively pursuing other small alliance members is a serious threat to any small alliances, and to be honest I'm not surprised by this reaction.

Yes I do know that, but if someone leaves they obviously don't want to stay there or aren't interested in that allaince, if they actually want to stay you would report them to your allaince government and let them handle it and get an apology and maybe reps. But that is my opinion you could look at it from both sides. But I agree with you ;)

:( One of my embassies got titled CBS embassy yesterday :(

What do u mean?

If you don't want us to have an embassy then please let me know and i'll tell my SoD (Secretary of Dotted Line [Diplomacy]) to leave u alone! :)

Edited by KingemO93

What do u mean?

If you don't want us to have an embassy then please let me know and i'll tell my SoD (Secretary of Dotted Line [Diplomacy]) to leave u alone! :)

*facepalms*

Why did you even post again? Seriously? I just swore this thread would've been gone by morning...so much for that. <_<

What do u mean?

Analytical thinking. Use it. He is from Corporation of Serious Business (CSB). Clearly, someone made an error and titled the embassy CBS.