NPO Terms

Starbuck

NPO Terms  

567 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one probably violates TOS.

I actually would agree. That is intellectual material that is the property of the people who wrote it, but you could also argue that your having us ratify a new one, so meh, who knows.

But I will tell you this, anyone considering this is misinformed, please actually read our charter. What does it say? Pretty much nothing. I know many alliances use their charter as detailed guide for how to run you alliance. Ours is very brief. Most of our internal workings are a consortium of internal rules, organizations and policies. With the Emperor and IO's overseeing them, IO's only having authority in their respective areas.

Edited by muffasamini

Instead of rewriting charter I'd like rewriting recruitment messages (they are always lying).

Also I want the apology thing, but otherwise terms are Ok. And Only 20 nations above 2,000 Nation strength possibly. Also, I was thinking the peace mode people only have to be tortured for 7 days not 14.