DoE and a DoW

I REALLY REALLY hope you get mashed!

So far I have taken a little damage that can be rebuilt easily. This war should be like the KARMA War, long, pointless, and run by general idiots

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I have taken a little damage that can be rebuilt easily. This war should be like the KARMA War, long, pointless, and run by general idiots

Any chance of you getting up to about 16,000 strength? The forces of House Tokugawa would be more than happy to engage your nation in battle should that be possible but, alas, you are too small at this time.

Including yourself?

This guy has nothing to do with the New Polar Order anymore.

Do what you've gotta do to him.

Edit: wot is this i dun ev... :\

We don't condone spying, hacking, meddling in other governments, swastikas, nazi's, anti-semitism (once again, my wife...jew), or ridiculous DOW's......alex is not one of us

there are better ways to get noticed

We don't condone spying, hacking, meddling in other governments, swastikas, nazi's, anti-semitism (once again, my wife...jew), or ridiculous DOW's......alex is not one of us

there are better ways to get noticed

I am not NpO. Where does it say I am? No where. No insignia no nothing so anyone who says I am can go die.

I'm sure a lot of people are offended by your flag. Not only is it offensive in nature, it is also off-center. Have fun with those wars.

Edited by Regulus

I would just like to point out that I have the honor of first attack on him.

Thank you :D

I've been waiting for this for a while.

Your welcome sly

I would just like to point out that I have the honor of first attack on him.

Thank you :D

I've been waiting for this for a while.

Take the slot but don't run any attacks so you can quad him tonight. Just build up your military now so if he runs an attack it won't do any damage.

Take the slot but don't run any attacks so you can quad him tonight. Just build up your military now so if he runs an attack it won't do any damage.

too late for that

You declare war but don't actually attack anyone?

The two I want are out of range cos they fully militarized three nights ago.

Wow this topic offended me in the first post, this has never happened before.

Cos I'm just that awesome. I would like to expand my DoW.

SelfDestruction hereby declares war upon any Jew, Grypsy, Homosexual, Jahovah's Witness, Christian, and otherwise non-Heathen in CN.