Charter Convention

I declare that this charter is null and void under the Prefecture Act of 2021, and therefore declare today Victory in Northern Pacifica day

Also, charter amendments are something you do internally with your own alliance. :awesome:

I would like to add the following section to your charter:

Section 6T-9:

Upon ratification of this charter, Kyle Smith, of the nation United State of Karl, is here by the sole ruler of EUN. There is no way to coup him, there is no way to impeach him. That's all I've got to say about that.

Please be swift in the addition of this.

Thanks.

Don't you thank that's a little harsh? And besides maybe he means correcting any spelling and grammar mistakes.
A little harsh? These two are clueless. They need to learn how the Cyberverse works. If I am harsh, it is because I do not want to see these guys get killed.

Unlike UINE, which was created by experienced and veteran leaders.

Cut the guy a break.

Keve is an anomaly. For someone with as little experience as he had before creating UINE, he has done quite well for himself. But, UINE is an EXCEPTION. As someone with over 600 days in here, I have never seen anything like this. Now, if Keve or anyone else was starting an Alliance fresh off the signup page today, I would tell him the exact same thing I am telling this guy. Go get your feet wet in an Alliance that will teach him the ropes. Edited by Minilla Island

Keve is an anomaly. For someone with as little experience as he had before creating UINE, he has done quite well for himself. But, UINE is an EXCEPTION. As someone with over 600 days in here, I have never seen anything like this. Now, if Keve or anyone else was starting an Alliance fresh off the signup page today, I would tell him the exact same thing I am telling this guy. Go get your feet wet in an Alliance that will teach him the ropes.

As someone with considerably over three years here, I can tell you many alliances in that same mold.