FIRE RoKs

This is not surprising.

I have many thoughts on this, and the people who matter may ask if they wish.

I ponder in thought over your thoughts. Care to share them?

Or should we take this to PM over two Nat Shermans?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not surprising.

I have many thoughts on this, and the people who matter may ask if they wish.

Maybe you should just post them here, I'm sure that's what these (OOC: Forums) are for, unless you just want attention. Oh wait...

Arguments about defence notwithstanding, treaties signed after the initiation of hostilities don't traditionally trigger unless a new war is declared.

This.

If you want to go into the idea of whether or not FIRE is bound by treaty to enter, the would not have to.

It's pretty simple really. Rok's only tie to OV is through their MDoAP with VE. We have no treaty with OV. In order for us to become engaged with the NPO, we had to activate our optional AGGRESSION clause with VE. We attacked NPO with VE. We were the aggressors and there is no way that can be denied. Now if you want to talk about IRON or Legion that would have been different.

EDIT: Congrats FIRE. May you blaze a new path of glory. :D

Edited by USMC123

This.

If you want to go into the idea of whether or not FIRE is bound by treaty to enter, the would not have to.

It's pretty simple really. Rok's only tie to OV is through their MDoAP with VE. We have no treaty with OV. In order for us to become engaged with the NPO, we had to activate our optional AGGRESSION clause with VE. We attacked NPO with VE. We were the aggressors and there is no way that can be denied. Now if you want to talk about IRON or Legion that would have been different.

EDIT: Congrats FIRE. May you blaze a new path of glory. :D

GOD is in BELOW with VE and OV, so there is another tie to OV.