Republic of Mariehamm Military Movements

Uberstein

Classified Military Movements:

Total Troops: 213,460 troops

Total Tanks: 1,106

The capital has started to be evacuated to more secure locations throughout the country.

13,460 troops have formed the Honor Guard, to protect the Aland Islands until they are completely evacuated.

100,000 troops are now stationed at the Nordic-Mariehamm boarder in 10 divisions. They have been given orders to dig in. Artillery is being sighted to hit Nordic attempts to cross the river. Bridges are being wired with explosives and Steinhammer-E tanks stationed in the more open areas, under camouflage netting and with engines off to prevent being seen by IR.

More mines have been laid in the river.

50,000 troops are now stationed at key locations along the coast in 10 brigades, and extensive mining operations to make the coast hard to take have started.

50,000 troops are on the Mariehamm-Molakia boarder formed into 5 divisions encase of a flanking maneuver.

ooc: actually it would take just one post.

*long whistle...........................* "BOOM!"

OOC: lol, if they don't just stretch reality and carpet bomb everything to nothing then this will actually be a great war RP.

I have a Green Beret and my books giving me tactical advice, they have a former Chief of Staff of the US army helping them.

If all goes well, it will be a damn interesting 'Nam style war in Finland. :P

OOC: okay, then I just won't reply until I have the free time and not accept movements claiming I'm not resisting. :P
OOC:

What gives you the authority or piece of mind to say that? We haven't even deployed, it would take WEEKS for a war to begin if we willed it.

OOC: You both misunderstand me. Brian, I'm saying I don't think you have the political guts to do it... :P

I'm flattered. Too bad you would have failed if I didn't give up. B)
OOC:

The lols in this thread seem to never stop.

OOC: I'm gonna have to go with him on this one. :/

OOPC: I'm gonna have to agree with Justinian, actually. He had lots of supporters coming, and Vaule was just about to enter the war. I doubt the Nords had a plan for EVERY contingency.

Classified:

With the rising concentration of enemy troops on the boarder, the troops have been ordered to build traps and make preparations to retreat into the wilderness if the attack proves too hard to repel.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: When someone tells me that they have someone helping them, why should I doubt them?

OOC: You shouldn't. In fact, even if you know they don't, you should assume that they do. This way you can ensure you don't underestimate them. :ph34r: