A Radical Suggestion

Sumeragi

Well this question wouldn't really matter for awhile as major wars usually happen with large time blocks in between them (the present stats would have to be grandfathered over under the old rules). So I guess we'll just figure it out when the next big war happens.

Edited by iamthey

Honestly,

I have no issue with Saved Stats. As Sargun stated, CNRP isn't CyberNations. What about those effected during this war? you're going to simply handicap their ability to RP and defend themselves militarily ICly? Now, I do support not advancing while using saved stats.

Tbh, I think saved stats are good (keeps CN drama out of RP) and that not advancing 'till you reach your save stats is good too (this is still CN you know). And Sumer, I vaguely recall you supporting saved stats in the past. Am I wrong or have you changed your position on the issue due to certain people getting hit hard?

Tbh, I think saved stats are good (keeps CN drama out of RP) and that not advancing 'till you reach your save stats is good too (this is still CN you know). And Sumer, I vaguely recall you supporting saved stats in the past. Am I wrong or have you changed your position on the issue due to certain people getting hit hard?

Zinger.

My positon never changed: I never supported saved stats unless the person in question was condemned to P/EZI. I did make an exception for tech because of the tech scale.

However, with the new tech rules ensuring one wouldn't have a technology degeneration by losing IG tech, I see no reason to support any stat saving, except for condemned players.

My positon never changed: I never supported saved stats unless the person in question was condemned to P/EZI. I did make an exception for tech because of the tech scale.

However, with the new tech rules ensuring one wouldn't have a technology degeneration by losing IG tech, I see no reason to support any stat saving, except for condemned players.

Even when, in my case, I am under peace terms and can't build navy, airplanes, tanks, spies, cruise missiles, etc., you would't make an exception?

I think the actual numbers should be saved, and never decay. However, if you are playing on saved tech, you cannot announce any more designs, nor finish existing ones. If you are on saved Infra, then you cannot start or complete any major building, research, defense, etc projects (Anything which costs ****loads).

When you rebuild back to the saved stats, these restrictions would lift.

I think the actual numbers should be saved, and never decay. However, if you are playing on saved tech, you cannot announce any more designs, nor finish existing ones. If you are on saved Infra, then you cannot start or complete any major building, research, defense, etc projects (Anything which costs ****loads).

When you rebuild back to the saved stats, these restrictions would lift.

That's basically what I proposed, LVN, just explained in a little more detail. ;)