Congrats to NPO

Leonid Tolstoy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ones that are able to use that as an excuse is GATO. Worry about things that NPO has done to you.
An

It would seem to me that the NPO never had a problem beginning the practice, surely they will see it as fair when it is done against them. I don't really think that an excuse is necessary, considering the NPO has made it abundantly clear over the last few years that they have this coming.

On-topic - The NPO never let an opportunity to make fun of another alliance with loads of members in peace mode pass by, now that the NPO is in that situation it's only to be expected that they are ridiculed. I approve of this thread.

Edited by Mozaffar

Oh yeah so the evil overlord is dead, lets dance and celebrate by doing the same stuff they did because then our lives will be so much better.

I don't do it, never had in my 3 years of playing this game, but not everyone is like us. I can understand why people are doing it, and I don't spite them for it. It is a war game, it happens.

I don't do it, never had in my 3 years of playing this game, but not everyone is like us. I can understand why people are doing it, and I don't spite them for it. It is a war game, it happens.

Same excuse can be used for everything Pacifica did.

So? Should i stop complaining about it because "it happens"?

Sorry, but I do not impose my own beliefs on others and expect them to be morally righteous and act as I do. This individual saw hypocrisy and exploited it, I do not consider them a 'bad wrongful person' as some of you are suggesting. I see him as someone who is different from myself and has probably developed anger over the NPO and, instead of harassing them with vulgarity and petulant insults, he is using logic and a good point. WOuld I do it? No. But I see his reasonings.v

There is a big difference between unprovoked taunting and pointing out the hypocrisy of someones actions. The very fact that NPO taunted people for doing something they themselves now practice is reason to point out the fact that they are using it. I think your misunderstanding falls where you think people actually care that NPO uses Peace mode, what people actually care about is the hypocrisy involved in them using peace mode and that is what they are pointing out.

No you got that wrong. I care about people taunting other people just for playing the game and using the game mechanics. And its never gonna go away if we dont make it stop at a certain point. Why not now?

Cause..there is logic in it..Which us Gremlins are certainly fond of...

WE don't do it. W-E

I love this "everyone needs to be like us" act.

No you got that wrong. I care about people taunting other people just for playing the game and using the game mechanics. And its never gonna go away if we dont make it stop at a certain point. Why not now?

They aren't taunting the for playing the game they are taunting them for being hypocrites.

Cause..there is logic in it..Which us Gremlins are certainly fond of...

WE don't do it. W-E

I love this "everyone needs to be like us" act.

Way to put words in my mouth. Where did i say everyone needs to be exactly like us?

You personally said you dont like what is happening here.

Edited by HellAngel

They aren't taunting the for playing the game they are taunting them for being hypocrites.

Meh thats not exactly news, but i give you that. I wonder if NPO had any nations in peace mode in GW1 (wasnt around that time).

Way to put words in my mouth. Where did i say everyone needs to be exactly like us?

You personally said you dont like what is happening here.

"Act" doesn't mean it needs to be said in stone. We use logic, the op displays logic, yet you condemn it. I call it hypocrisy.

NPO called peace dishonorable. yet call themselves honorable. He has cited a reference. Which one is it?

Edited by Ejayrazz

Meh thats not exactly news, but i give you that. I wonder if NPO had any nations in peace mode in GW1 (wasnt around that time).

Yeah it's not news at all which is why I made the "repeats" comment earlier, if people were in here actually taunting NPO for the sole reason of using peace mode I would be right there with you saying that it was wrong.

Yes using peacemode is a valid tactic in war.

The OP even link the post by moo that he's making fun of. How can you still completely miss the point?

That said I think this joke is getting a bit worn out.

I must say, I am really coming to like this neneko guy. Perhaps it's his avatar that is so mesmerizing, or perhaps that he has a habit of speaking the truth. I don't really know.

Yes thats pure logic and i condemn it.

*sigh*

It is, but the link describes his assertions. I find it logical and it brings a valid point. Either NPO admits it was a mistake or gets out of peace mode. Yes, I call it logic because its reasoning - it proves someone wrong of their own beliefs whom takes pride in them, supposedly. He isn't being a mindless troll, its not a "LOLOLOLOL PEACE FO LOSERZ".

He supplied the link which references the hypocrisy, I call it decently adequate without a Vlad'a'wall.

Ok im done argueing with you now. Your post completely lacks any logic.

I dont think you understand Ejay.

This is Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet Kashyyk, but he lives on Endor. If Chewbacca lives on Endor, how can peace mode be hypocrisy?

Ok im done argueing with you now. Your post completely lacks any logic.

I dont think you understand Ejay.

This is Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet Kashyyk, but he lives on Endor. If Chewbacca lives on Endor, how can peace mode be hypocrisy?

Right, MY post lacks complete logic when you go around stating his posts were harassing, or 'making fun of', the NPO. I feel otherwise, but of course...since I am simply disagreeing with you I am the one illogical now..though you state your opinions just as I do.

It is HYPOCRISY because I damn well know if someone was hypocritical with us we certainly would use it. And I don't consider it arguing, is every mere disagreement now an argument? Right.

Edited by Ejayrazz