Justitia Rising

I was wondering what all the Vox members were going to do, left to their own devices.

Most of us had been wanting certain things from the game, for ourselves, for a long time. Our 'EZI' was a bit of a hurdle, but we're on the home stretch now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop making joke alliances and get ready for the next war, Schatt...the Win Or Die war has merely been postponed, as you should very well know.

It is because this Win or Die War is still to come that I must make the best of this opportunity. I cannot roll into an established alliance and change it, I can put everything into a new alliance and make it the way I want it. CoJ will grow with its own ideals, and fight for its own ideals. Should we have the smallest bit of success, everyone will know that this was no joke.

ITT Shantanaman tries to get a date with a real-live girl.

You got me.

Good luck with this new venture Schatt.

I thank you.

For many months, I have watched from afar as men commit heinous acts of slaughter and betrayal in the name of false beliefs and flawed ideologies. Always, a small comfort had been provided to me by the knowledge that the benevolent might of Justitia watched over us all, and that, in time, Her mighty sword would come down on this world with great wrath, and sweep away the heads of the deceivers.

My hope; obliterated, and shattered into a million pieces with the descent of Justitia from her most holy duties. The burning light of Justice, it seemed, had been snuffed out, and its dying embers scattered to the black winds of Digiterra. "O, Justitia, why hast thou forsaken us!," I bemoan on those dark nights. As I danced among the stars with my fellow Exiles, I gazed down at the bleak landscape and asked myself, "who amongst them has the courage to light the Temple fires, and restore the flame of Justice to this world?"

Now, I peer down once again from my heavenly hideaway to find, with much amusing irony, a fire ablaze in the very heart of shadow. I sincerely wish you the best of luck, my friend. Even today, amidst much celebration, there is a dire need for Justice in this world of infinite dark. I hope that, given time, you will rise to great heights, and experience much success.