Legion embassy cleanup

LegionFlag.png

Embassy cleanup

So I've been put in charge of the embassies on the Legion forums and I was shocked to see that more then 50 of them hadn't been used since before April 1st. Now if your alliance name is on the list and you don't want your alliance's embassy to be deleted feel free to have someone post in it before June 1st and it won't be.

Red, Yellow & White Sphere

Argent

Coalition of Independent Nations

Pyramid

Siberian Tiger Alliance

Soldier

Pink, Purple & Orange Sphere

EOW

The Grand Lodge of Freemasons

FOK

Republic of Allied Defenses

The Legend of the Einherjar

The Order of Righteous Nations

Western Empire

Brown, Green & Maroon Sphere

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

Grand Global Alliance

Monos Archein

OTF Alliance

Random Insanity Alliance

The Templar Knights

Viridian Entente

Aqua, Black & Blue Sphere

Atlantic Empire

Aurora Borealis

Blackwater

Crimson Brigade

Echelon

Eyrie

Farkistan

FINAL

Finnish Cooperation Organization

The Grämlins

Greenland Republic

INGSOC

League Of Small Superpowers

Mushroom Kingdom

Mutually Assured Defense

North Atlantic Treaty Organisation

Order of the Black Rose

Ragnarok

Scotland Forever

Sparta

The Aquatic Brotherhood

The Dark Evolution

The Democratic Order

The Tyberion Covenant

Multi-Colored or No Color Sphere

Bushido

Democratic Armed Alliance of Nations

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

New Roman Military

The Loyal

World Task Force

With Love

The Legion

Quite a few great alliances on that list, you may want to send one of your own reps over to their forums to keep contact; or find out how to use alliance embassies to ensure that they are established only with real friends.

The days of collecting embassies are long over, keep them for your friends and if anyone else comes along with an issue have a secure conference room.

The Legend of the Einherjar do not exist anymore my purple bother.

Thank you :)

Quite a few great alliances on that list, you may want to send one of your own reps over to their forums to keep contact; or find out how to use alliance embassies to ensure that they are established only with real friends.

The days of collecting embassies are long over, keep them for your friends and if anyone else comes along with an issue have a secure conference room.

But we like collecting embassies :P

Anyways hopefully most of these alliances will send someone over so we won't have to remove their embassy :)

Neither does Soldier.

That's what I thought too but there are still 40 nations on the Soldier AA so I thought I'd better put them on the list in case they were only pretending not to exist anymore :P

@ everyone saying they will send someone over - Thank you :D

@ Carfre Inpor - Don't worry Halicore stops by from time to time :)

lawl and i complained when there were 5 alliances not using their Embassy i feel sorry of the Legion

Yeah I gotta say I was a bit shocked at how many it was...but it probably has something to do with us having a huge amount of embassies (I'm not going to count them but I would guess around 200) and us not having cleaned properly out in them since the middle of 2008 :D

sorry about that, I will get over to your forums asap

Thank you for that :)

Yeah I gotta say I was a bit shocked at how many it was...but it probably has something to do with us having a huge amount of embassies (I'm not going to count them but I would guess around 200) and us not having cleaned properly out in them since the middle of 2008 :D

Thank you for that :)

lawl i only have 7 now, but my size has no need to deal with to many alliances till my alliance expansion warrants dealings with a diverse relationship with alliances.

Megamind, you know I'm always "maintaining" the Tempest embassy over there ;)

Of course :D That's why it isn't on the list :P

We had an embassy with you guys?

This is news...

Yes you do :)

Both Dio and iAM posted in it before it went inactive...I can have it closed down if you'd like? :)

lawl i only have 7 now, but my size has no need to deal with to many alliances till my alliance expansion warrants dealings with a diverse relationship with alliances.

hehe most of our embassies aren't used for anything except random spam so it isn't really that they are "needed" as much as it is because it is a fun way to get to know the people we share this planet called Bob with :D

Megamind,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Blackwater does not participate in having embassies, if you would please I would love to know who our "ambassador" is because he/she has certainly not been authorized by myself.

Megamind,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Blackwater does not participate in having embassies, if you would please I would love to know who our "ambassador" is because he/she has certainly not been authorized by myself.

The embassy was never posted in...but I have an idea about how you ended up having one...someone from your alliance requested a visitors mask a while ago and then we threw an embassy at them :P

I'll have it demolished :)

THE BIRD.

also, who in TOP goes to your forum...?

o-o

Longbowe stops by once in a while :)