Vasili Markov

I know what radio silence would mean in my alliance (no posting anywhere but here), but I wasn't sure it applied to his.

*shrugs* I was just the messenger here.

@ Sarah, yeah, I suppose. But could you see your way to give him a little back? Just a little? I won't force you, of course.

I know what radio silence would mean in my alliance (no posting anywhere but here), but I wasn't sure it applied to his.

*shrugs* I was just the messenger here.

@ Sarah, yeah, I suppose. But could you see your way to give him a little back? Just a little? I won't force you, of course.

Well I suppose...but I would to talk to him IRC or PM before any deal is made, just I want to know he's actually going to come back and not just for a week and then disappear again and I want a decent RP done about returning the land. You know how I am Subtle :P...story first, land later.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

Well I suppose...but I would to talk to him IRC or PM before any deal is made, just I want to know he's actually going to come back and not just for a week and then disappear again and I want a decent RP done about returning the land. You know how I am Subtle :P ...story first, land later.

Of course. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am back and I do want my land back.

I had to read your annexation of my land and I almost burst because I could not post a single word to stop you.

The wording of the radio silence order was vague and I erred on the side of caution.

Edited by Vasili Markov

A little politeness never hurt. What were we supposed to think when we didn't hear from you even via PM? Talk it over with Sarah via PM, and I'm sure you can come to an agreement.

Quoted from your thread, VM.

Also, IRC works too...

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

PM's to Moderators or GM's have never been within the realm of any gag order ever, he should have pmed Stormcrow or HK or Spock for a lock when he went away. As it stands now, he should happily take whatever Sarah offers, and Sarah shouldn't be pressured to give any back at all.

So far Vasali seems to be playing nice. It is to Sarah's credit that she's being so civil about the entire issue. Good for her, and of course good for Vasali.

I would expect nothing less of Sarah, and for the most part, VM too. Though occassionally he's bound to fits of temper (are not we all?), he's usually cool-headed about things.