Share in the glory of Nordreich!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If some one has a rank in another allaince will they get to keep there rank in your allaince.

No. But past experience does count, and as we are a meritocracy you are more apt to get a position in doing something you use to do than you would in a democratic alliance. Traditionally, Nordreich commands and selects from the top down, meaning your leaders select you to serve. It is in this way that the most able are put into positions of responsibility.

If some one has a rank in another allaince will they get to keep there rank in your allaince.

As nice as it is for you to drop by, I find it extremely odd that a ranking member of another alliance would essentially 'lure' people into trying to recruit him.

I'm going to "request" that no one respond to your posts any further.

Also....

NordicNoR.png

We have mountains.

Congratulations on your return! Finally the honorable can be filtered out from the weak impersonators and the degenerates!

o/

AWWW your so cute.

Also a friendly bump from your favorite German themed alliance :D

Nordreich is currently #1 in the most strength gained in a seven day period, due to the many Nordlander's who have heard the call to return home. We are welcoming new members as well, people who have already demonstrated their eagerness to work towards the reestablishment of Nordreich's success. If you are considering joining, are curious to see why such success has already been achieved, or want to take part in something you cannot find anywhere else in the Cyberverse, now is the time to join.

We want soldiers, officers, diplomats. We want loyal and honorable members who know that their service will come with rewards. Do you desire a community where true merit is rewarded, and your fellow members are brothers to stand beside through easy and tough times? We want you.

Now is the time to join Nordreich.

^^ What this man said.

Now It's the time.

http://cybernations.nordreich.eu

I use to be part of Nordreich one time in 07. Then I deleted my nation and came back in 9-11-08 and look for the Nordreich but couldn't find it. Then I join the The German Empire and found out that it was gone.

I remember you. You should visit us on our OOC forums and hang out.

StrengthandBeauty.jpg

BattleBorn.jpg

It would be reasonable to say that Nordreich is currently one of the most promising alliances for younger, but ambitious nations. Unlike in other alliances, many of our most experienced players currently have small nations and fight in the same ranks as new players: the lower ranks are never neglected. At the same time, we have major nations and long-term connections to other alliances; a young nation will never find itself bereft of tech dealing partners or powerful protectors.

It would be reasonable to say that Nordreich is currently one of the most promising alliances for younger, but ambitious nations. Unlike in other alliances, many of our most experienced players currently have small nations and fight in the same ranks as new players: the lower ranks are never neglected. At the same time, we have major nations and long-term connections to other alliances; a young nation will never find itself bereft of tech dealing partners or powerful protectors.

This is very true. Also, this needs to be posted again.

MK-Nordreich.jpg