Share in the glory of Nordreich!!

Congrats on the "Gathering" it is good to see honorable warriors return to this game...o/ NoR :awesome: Wow and Nordreich has 800 members in another game and I hope you reach the same pinnacle of power here on CN... :war:

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the "Gathering" it is good to see honorable warriors return to this game...o/ NoR :awesome: Wow and Nordreich has 800 members in another game and I hope you reach the same pinnacle of power here on CN... :war:

Can you tell us which game this is? I have not heard of one where we have 800 members...or maybe we do. Who knows? :ph34r:

A bump for the Reich!

Can you tell us which game this is? I have not heard of one where we have 800 members...or maybe we do. Who knows? :ph34r:

A bump for the Reich!

Well perhaps I exaggerated a lil... :v: The medieval game where Nordreich is the top alliance... :ph34r:

We will be the top alliance in this game too, just give it some time ^_^

I have no doubt and the true Germanic alliance is back and Godspeed on getting back into the Superpower status... :ehm::war:

NorStar.jpg

The Reich continues to grow in strength and number, but its desire for loyal strong members grows as well. There is no point in waiting; if you desire a strong community where you will be rewarded for your loyalty and dedication, you have found it here with Nordreich. Join today!

I use to be part of Nordreich one time in 07. Then I deleted my nation and came back in 9-11-08 and look for the Nordreich but couldn't find it. Then I join the The German Empire and found out that it was gone.

This is the saddest story.