War Reps and opinions

Tick1

I've gained almost 100 tech from NPO, most of it had "MADE IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM" written on it.

Well, maybe if Vox Populi happen to come by approximately 82,000 tech from "the back of a truck" we could tech deal sometime :ehm:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have made some more adjustments to the spreadsheet.

Your spreadsheet makes one point clear though:

113 alliances vs 46 alliances. Totally outnumbered but still lost so much of NS. Well done Hegemony.

Edited by cccsayc

Your spreadsheet makes one point clear though:

113 alliances vs 46 alliances. Totally outnumbered but still lost so much of NS. Well done guys.

Well I could make a spreadsheet for the Hegemony side. The nation strength loss would be outrageous though Are side has only lost a rough 25-30 million NS out of 230 million. I don't even want to take a gander at their loses.

What are you smoking?

Perhaps this concept is new to you, but people tend to hold grudges in this game for a long, long time, look at every single major war for an example of this.

In case it isn't blindingly obvious, a large number of alliances have received peace. Including white peace. Which means no reps.

You may want to adjust your spreadsheet.

:huh:

Look I'm not going to lie. I really don't care. These are stats. If you think by any chance these will be the actual reps then maybe you should just pay them all yourself. White peace or not these are what I feel the reps should be. I think people given white peace should still be required to pay reps. They are part of the reason that the war is still going on. If people would've just let NPO take the fall a lot of time could have been saved.

Perhaps this concept is new to you, but people tend to hold grudges in this game for a long, long time, look at every single major war for an example of this.

Just look at this war. I'm sorry, but it SCREAMS retribution all over it in my opinion.

Edited by Tick1

Maybe I read your post wrong, but what I got from it was that you think the Hegemony is going to win.

Maybe I read your post wrong, but what I got from it was that you think the Hegemony is going to win.

No, but I think the Hegemony alliances will remember this, and NPO will get their revenge no matter how long they have to wait in order to do so.

No, but I think the Hegemony alliances will remember this, and NPO will get their revenge no matter how long they have to wait in order to do so.

See, that makes more sense to me:P

I fail at reading comprehension.

Look I'm not going to lie. I really don't care. These are stats. If you think by any chance these will be the actual reps then maybe you should just pay them all yourself. White peace or not these are what I feel the reps should be. I think people given white peace should still be required to pay reps. They are part of the reason that the war is still going on. If people would've just let NPO take the fall a lot of time could have been saved.

Perhaps that is true; however, Karma DID give their word on the peace. For them to then turn around, break their word, declare war on those alliances, it will be just like NPO/FAN.

We won't have gotten rid of the NPO then, it will just have a new face and new name.

Now, that aside, you think that the alliances should be responsible for this war. Ok, that's fine. What about the last war the NPO did? The one before that? And the one before that?

MANY alliance on Karma's side were avid supporters of the NPO. Some even helped them. Heck, some even got reps from the NPO's antics. If we're going to start blaming alliances, we should include every alliance that ever supported the NPO. Because, after all, they were the reason why the NPO lasted as long as it did.

But it doesn't stop there... what about the alliances that supported the alliances supporting the NPO? By supporting them, they encouraged their support for the NPO.

It's a slippery slope. If you're going to start blaming some alliances, you're going to have to pretty much blame them all.

Just my 2 cents.

Perhaps that is true; however, Karma DID give their word on the peace. For them to then turn around, break their word, declare war on those alliances, it will be just like NPO/FAN.

We won't have gotten rid of the NPO then, it will just have a new face and new name.

First of all, I don't speak on behalf of KARMA. I also could careless whether NPO resides within the game or not.

Now, that aside, you think that the alliances should be responsible for this war. Ok, that's fine. What about the last war the NPO did? The one before that? And the one before that?

MANY alliance on Karma's side were avid supporters of the NPO. Some even helped them. Heck, some even got reps from the NPO's antics. If we're going to start blaming alliances, we should include every alliance that ever supported the NPO. Because, after all, they were the reason why the NPO lasted as long as it did.

Second of all, Where in this thread do you see me given support to on reparations for the last war? No where! This is regarding Karma War only.

But it doesn't stop there... what about the alliances that supported the alliances supporting the NPO? By supporting them, they encouraged their support for the NPO.

This thread regards Hegemony. Not only NPO. I don't think you looked at the spreadsheet right if you think this only involves NPO. Hegemony is a group of alliance that are or where on the losing side of the Karma War. I believe that all alliance involved within this war that supported Hegemony should be required to pay their portion of the reps.

It's a slippery slope. If you're going to start blaming some alliances, you're going to have to pretty much blame them all.

Just my 2 cents.