Dear Recruiters from Any Alliance

Johjima

Yes, I am unaligned on the red team. Yes, I do know that the NPO is under attack. No, I don't want to join your alliance for "protection", and especially when I'm about 50% larger than any nation in your alliance.

Don't try to scare me into joining your alliance - it will not work! I'm sure you'll get a few bites, but who do you get? Really? You'll get nations AFRAID of getting attacked*. You think they'll stick with you through the hard times?

Recruit the players, not the nations.

Thanks,

Love,

Exaotus

*May not represent every single unaligned nation on Red team.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, booo hoo. Someone that's been guarding your rear end for the past year is letting you know that your help would be appreciated.

What? I didn't get any messages from NPO or her allies. All NPO asks for is a vote in the senate every reset, which is understandable.. only NPO runs for the red senate.

I'm talking about all other alliances feeling the need to try scare nations into joining them. I'm not too worried about my own safety at the moment, but I'm sure I'll find something in the future.

What? I didn't get any messages from NPO or her allies. All NPO asks for is a vote in the senate every reset, which is understandable.. only NPO runs for the red senate.

I'm talking about all other alliances feeling the need to try scare nations into joining them. I'm not too worried about my own safety at the moment, but I'm sure I'll find something in the future.

Oh, never mind then :lol: My apologies and criticism withdrawn.

Most people who raid don't mind getting nuked, we'll just nuke back.

I am referring to an incident where some raiders attacked a nation with nukes, then the raiders got nuked. The raiders then cried to their alliance and got the "rogue" nation sanctioned.

Forgot who exactly it was, but I remember it was a very heated topic.

-omfg

I am referring to an incident where some raiders attacked a nation with nukes, then the raiders got nuked. The raiders then cried to their alliance and got the "rogue" nation sanctioned.

Forgot who exactly it was, but I remember it was a very heated topic.

-omfg

That would be GOD, if I remember correctly.