Cowardice shall be Rewarded

OD45Glock

The path of the coward leads to certain destruction.

MOLON LABE has stood against overwhelming odds and shall continue to do so till the end. To protect your pixels for something other than the alliance that you swore allegiance to is a traitors actions. You chose your path, you used us to grow. We asked nothing of you other than to defend MOLON LABE till the end.

You have decided your nation is worth more than the honor of MOLON LABE or your own honor.

RetardedFatKid

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=149257

You have chosen your path and we choose ours. From the ashes if we must, we will hunt you down until your nation is nothing but a memory. What pixels you had hoped to save will be lost to those who once trusted you.

MOLON LABE Minister of War and Defense

OD45Glock

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome: announcement, I tried declaring on him, but that damn anarchy thing made it difficult, you have my axe if it means anything. Edited by Mogar

Its his loss, he will be casted out and left in ruin long after you guys rebuild.

this is only true if all the other honorable alliances in CN recognize his cowardice.

I am sure some alliance will accept him, and that has as much to say about them as it does about him.

I'm pretty sure if I was fighting an overwhelming juggernaut such as Karma, I'd be inclined to surrender too. Take it easy on him.

Hell no. He didn't surrender, just left ML. That is cowardly, almost as bad as surrendering.

Hell no. He didn't surrender, just left ML. That is cowardly, almost as bad as surrendering.

Perhaps he doesn't feel that his nation should be sacrificed for a cause that he does not agree with.

Perhaps he doesn't feel that his nation should be sacrificed for a cause that he does not agree with.

That might be a valid argument, except for the fact he was for the war, until it got hot. now he has decided that is nation is more important than his alliance.

Let this be a warning to any alliance that is thinking of taking him in.

If he will run from a war with ML, what will he do when you get into a war?

That might be a valid argument, except for the fact he was for the war, until it got hot. now he has decided that is nation is more important than his alliance.

Let this be a warning to any alliance that is thinking of taking him in.

If he will run from a war with ML, what will he do when you get into a war?

I doubt Karma will allow you to perma zi anybody after this war is over.

If you bare the name Molon Labe, it is symbolic of being a member of the most badass hardcore group in the game. Surrender and desertion are not part of it.

Basically it is like signing up and pledging loyalty to an alliance named Never Give up. You know what you're getting into.

If you bare the name Molon Labe, it is symbolic of being a member of the most badass hardcore group in the game. Surrender and desertion are not part of it.

Basically it is like signing up and pledging loyalty to an alliance named Never Give you up. You know what you're getting into.

A Rick Astley fan club?