We find Farkistan Offensive

8 alliances we are taking on and yet still you people find it fit to call us Failtastic or "Failhalla" i gotta say ... if we are fail i would HATE to know what you guys are XD

:lol:

Because you're the sole target of each of these alliances. Check who's actually declaring on you guys. The amount of wars actually brought against Valhalla nations so far have been relatively low, with many of your nations remaining completely unharmed.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue anymore. All of the Valhalla members I've spoken with have been respectful and fun, and I've quite enjoyed exchanging blows. So, go ahead and mark this one up to you guys fighting insurmountable odds with some ridiculous NS #, the sum of each alliance with just 1 declaration against you, and put that on your wall. It won't change the outcome, and I've still got respect for you guys.

*edit* Oh, and welcome to the fray RIA!

Edited by Sceptor o Sordidness

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 alliances we are taking on and yet still you people find it fit to call us Failtastic or "Failhalla" i gotta say ... if we are fail i would HATE to know what you guys are XD

we are all very busy fighting other people as well. i guess you just aren't important enough to warrant anyone's undivided attention.

If we are so fail why does it take so many?

Welcome to the party, pull up a seat and wait in line

I assure you it wasn't the same reason Valhalla needed to pull in an army of allies to take on BAPS. Or Legion. Or Derka-Jihad...

you find it more fair to claim that we are barely fighting than to admit to the fact that we are taking on a great deal of power for one alliance alone. you people are sad to call enemies the day you say fighting even 3 to 1 is a close fight. the fact is that (and as much as i dont want this to sound disrespectful just as i am sure your statements arent meant in such a way) we are fighting a great deal of decent if not good fighters and we still hold our own and now because we have held our own no matter how much you want to claim we have barely fought. you still have to send 2 more well known alliances after us. so deal with the fact that we are putting on a good show and we are fighting Extremely well because if you cant then i dont know why you play the game. if you want to insult someone go to high school if you want to have a good political and effectively war ridden battle play the game. and dont try to make us look bad because we are taking on a lot of alliances and for that reason alone you do look bad.

you find it more fair to claim that we are barely fighting than to admit to the fact that we are taking on a great deal of power for one alliance alone. you people are sad to call enemies the day you say fighting even 3 to 1 is a close fight. the fact is that (and as much as i dont want this to sound disrespectful just as i am sure your statements arent meant in such a way) we are fighting a great deal of decent if not good fighters and we still hold our own and now because we have held our own no matter how much you want to claim we have barely fought. you still have to send 2 more well known alliances after us. so deal with the fact that we are putting on a good show and we are fighting Extremely well because if you cant then i dont know why you play the game. if you want to insult someone go to high school if you want to have a good political and effectively war ridden battle play the game. and dont try to make us look bad because we are taking on a lot of alliances and for that reason alone you do look bad.

If this post became any more dense with irony, it would punch a whole through the fabric of space-time.

Kiddo.

Punctuation, spacing.. these things make it a lot easier to read rants. :huh:

Also, You're allowing them to bait you. ;)

You're not counting Vox and FAN, like on your sigs, are you?

190 wars for 119 nations, which averages out to be less than two wars a nation. And these stats should take into consideration tonight's DoW's.

Thats not an epic achievement, and you are not on the forefront of everybody's mind. Get used to it.

Valhalla is fighting very well. There, I said it, are you happy? I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that Valhalla are doing well for what they are up against. Rather, some are just trying to point at that although a lot of alliances are at war with Valhalla in name, the number of nations actually warring against Valhalla are somewhat less, and most of the nations fighting against Valhalla are engaged with other alliance nations as well.

*edit*And I think I just ate my previous words about not discussing this issue any further, :facepalm:.

Edited by Sceptor o Sordidness

Make any remark you want Hal. I will be here waiting for it.

Stay alive...and keep your wits about you. I'll try to do the same.

Oh and apologies for the young Viking...it's his first big musical production and all and Wagner tends to get the adrenal glad working pretty hard. ;)

Hey guys you can't do that. I didn't see you activate a treaty there.

You can't defend Fark because they were attacking. Hello? Is this thing on? Someone listen to me!

Who said anything about defending them?

Read the OP again.

Remember when you were 1 of the about 18 alliances that attacked the STA? I believe this is called just desserts.

Edit: By the way, that was 18 alliances for around a month, not 5 days. You got a while to go yet, kiddo.

Edited by lakerzz8