TCB, TAB, FOK, TOP, TSO, ROK

M6 Redneck

But then it would be 8 on 1. Do they have that many alliances?

Surely they have no one left. :rolleyes:

Dear admin, please increase my defensive war slots to 6, I do not have enough to help them.

Thanks!

they can't have many more our size thats why they sent in TOP and ROK as were were kicking the 5 allainces butts and were hardly getting dented

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they can't have many more our size thats why they sent in TOP and ROK as were were kicking the 5 allainces butts and were hardly getting dented

The Killers is a peaceful nation. War is not an option.

I don't think yoou're kicking anyone's butt.

Ciao!

invicta.jpg

Somehow, I think you are mistaken.

compare that to ORIONS loss and see the difference

The Killers is a peaceful nation. War is not an option.

I don't think yoou're kicking anyone's butt.

Ciao!

as i said earlier

i will be leaving Peace mode on monday at 10am UK time so i can start then

im only in PM as im not at home for a while and don't wanna get attacked and not be able to attack

Deidara, you're not one to talk about small. :rolleyes: Or perhaps you are, since you seem to be the expert on it. Hell, you smaller than I am, and this is after something of a beating I've taken. :P

So? I'm not the one asking to be attacked.

I understand the point of this thread, but did he ever think that theres more important targets they could be concentrating on?

On the grand scale of things; attacking him would just be a waste of time and resources.

Edited by Deidara

I understand the point of this thread, but did he ever think that theres more important targets they could be concentrating on?

I do not consider myself to be a thinking man.

However surely somebody is in my range and able to attack me, you cannot all be to big and if you are in range what strategic reason could there be for leaving me out of this?

M6

Orion is down from about 2.1M prewar to about 1.6M

You guys are down from about 3.9M to 3.3M

Orion has lost 24% their original strength.

You guys have already lost 15%, but Orion has been in the war longer.

I also imagine that in a few days once all the TOP wars go nuclear that your stats will catch up to Orion's.

I do not consider myself to be a thinking man.

However surely somebody is in my range and able to attack me, you cannot all be to big and if you are in range what strategic reason could there be for leaving me out of this?

M6

Well, obviously there is someone who is in your range; but they obviously don't think its worth the $$$ and casualties.

Strategic reasons for leaving you out? Well, using the soldiers and $$$ lost in fighting you to fund battles that alliances consider "strategic targets" You obviously arent considered a big enough threat to be considered a nation which could mean a great loss to xx alliance.

Mmm, well if nobody will fight me I guess I cant be defeated. Maybe some of my current opponents will peace out and I can come looking for more. Might take me some time to get through the 21,385,256,158 alliances we are at war with tho.

Thanks for your patience.

M6

Too small. You should have been at least my size with that many days of having your nation hanging around in CN. Also, not many casualties, so you can't be that small because of wars (you have less then I have).

Conclusion:

M6 Redneck: you're doin' it wrong!

I also imagine that in a few days once all the TOP wars go nuclear that your stats will catch up to Orion's.

This war has already gone nuclear. Orion, FOK and TCB have all first striked us and TOP nuking us would make no difference sicnce we can only eat 1 nuke a day anyway. The only reason we had that much of a loss is becuase it went nuclear on the second day.

Too small. You should have been at least my size with that many days of having your nation hanging around in CN. Also, not many casualties, so you can't be that small because of wars (you have less then I have).

Conclusion:

M6 Redneck: you're doin' it wrong!

Now be nice... M6 gave me a warm welcome on their IRC-channel even though I kind of forgot basic rules for interhuman communications (like: do not mention bodily secretions) time and time again.

This war has already gone nuclear. Orion, FOK and TCB have all first striked us and TOP nuking us would make no difference sicnce we can only eat 1 nuke a day anyway. The only reason we had that much of a loss is becuase it went nuclear on the second day.

Please, why buy em if you don't use them? I also encourage nuclear first strikes for my alliance mates.

M6, you have always been awesome!

And to the one insisting you are doing it wrong because of NS and war losses and such )): Get a clue. When I was in Invicta, M6 proved to be a selfless leader. Sometimes you forego growth to help your friends reach a higher summit.

M6...DOING IT RIGHT