Best wonder order?

Icheliebebrad

Depending on what kind of ruler you are it can vary. Some people use aid slots like theres no tomorrow and Disaster Relief can be your best friend. Others like to stock up on infrastructure so they go for Interstate System, then there's Social Security which is also the shiz. It all depends on what your thing is.

I could be doing my maths wrong but in most cases SSS is much better than a stock market, for what it does, if you compare what you could have spent in infra vs SSS, and what you could have spent in infra vs stock market.

Stock market = $10.00 = $2.8 extra per citizen

SSS = 2% extra taxes. Most nations should be at least $300.00 per person, so that's $300.00*0.02 = $6 extra per citizen

Stock market = $10.00 = $2.8 extra per citizen

I thought the same thing and wondered why everyone was suggeting the Stock Market over the other wonders. Then i found out the $10 figure did not include all the bonuses such as banks, resources etc.. Once all the bonuses were done the SM made closer to $5.50 net per person making it my best purchase.

If you can give avg. cross citizen income, infrastructure amount, infrastructure cost to maintain and say if you have one harbor, 5 banks, 5 schools, 2 uni's and one Foreign Ministry, I can calculate for you what the best option for you would be.

If I use my own data, the Stock Market is on a first place and has deserved itself back within 86.1 days, while the SSS is on a second place and has deserved itself back within 87.4 days. So, as a conclusion, after 88 days have expired since you've purchased your wonder, the SSS will give you more money and will be the most effective. If you want to make a higher profit only before the 88 days period, the SM is a better wonder. There is only one more thing to take into consideration, and that is that you have to save money for another 4 to 7 days (depending on your income), before you can buy the SSS. However, the larger investment will be definately worth it. Within 3 months the difference may be minimal, but after 6 months the difference in recieved money will be something around 20,000,000.00.

As an order:

1.SSS

2.SM

3.(NWM if possible)

4.(Interstate System if purchasing lot of infra)

5. Internet

6. Great Temple

7. National Research Lab

8. etc...

Be advised however that this is my list, and other data will certainly give other result. I don't expect however significant differently outputs because of different inputs.

Edited by US of Europe

1- Social Security System (you can't miss the pleasure of raising even further the tax burden over your subjects)

2- Interstate System (you need good roads to allow your troops to rapidily move through the country to repress disenters)

3- Stock Market (so you can get rich by speculating with Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice)

4- Great Monument (at this level you have won yourself your right to have one. Welcome perpetual monarchy)

5- Grean Temple (wave goodbye to that pesky thing about changing religion and substitute it with a proper Cult to Your Personality)

6- Internet (remember to ban WoW or your citizens will stop going to work)

etc...

Edited by Krashnaia

1- Social Security System (you can't miss the pleasure of raising even further the tax burden over your subjects)

2- Interstate System (you need good roads to allow your troops to rapidily move through the country to repress disenters)

3- Stock Market (so you can get rich by speculating with Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice)

4- Great Monument (at this level you have won yourself your right to have one. Welcome perpetual monarchy)

5- Grean Temple (wave goodbye to that pesky thing about changing religion and substitute it with a proper Cult to Your Personality)

6- Internet (remember to ban WoW or your citizens will stop going to work)

etc...

I completly agree :awesome: .

I just did the math for my nation and the Interstate is better then the SSS if I buy 42 infra a day. I get around 45 so I'm going with that. This is before the 5000 infra jump so I'm assuming I'm going to make a lot more from the IS after the jump.

Edited by Kaiser