The Black Guards Go To War! DoW

Let me post a few words too then.

1) We come at this hour because such was the plan, not because we chose so. The decision to automatically attack whoever touches INT was taken immediately after INT went to war. Without specifying anything about the size of the enemy or the odds. LSF doesn't care about that stuff. LSF honors treaties. It has always done so. We wouldn't ruin it now, would we?

2) MDoAP is MDoAP. Notice that this particular MDoAP doesn't even have a cancellation clause. Our relation with INT is incest.

3) NATO in the past harbored some LSF refugees when all other doors were closed. NATO also tried to obtain peace for us, when NOV was hitting us without anybody else caring about it. LSF has memory. We will keep this clean. We wish for you to get a peace as quick and honorable as possible. And i personally wish that our roads may cross again under better circumstances in the future.

o/LSF

o/INT

o/NATO

I can get behind this. Welcome to the party. You guys no doubt bring the universal herbs needed to mend the broken fences. I must say, your last point in #2 worries me a bit. For that, I will leave you with the redneck thought of the day: Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin. Sure it taste's the same, but it ain't effin right.

Good luck, hopefully I'll find one of you when a war expires.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this may very well be one of the most honorable threads ive read in all of OWF.

The International appreciates the dedication of all her allies. as do i personally.

This is by far my favorite move of the war. LSF, thank you for recognizing that this is war and you have obligations, and that we have helped your alliance in the past. We negotiated for you unsuccessfully but extensively (all props to The Pansy), we helped destroy NoV when that failed, and we helped you come back on to the scene peacefully. So going to war against us is fantastic, a perfect example of the ironies of war. (note that I'm being sincere here and not sarcastic, I really am proud that you are in a position to attack anyone, much less us)

Good fighting to you, enjoy the war, and you better be serious about sharing what you were talking about in the OP ;)

It is a shame having to fight you, but I'm sure after the war we can attempt to gain better relations with one another again. Wars are unfortunate events and I hope this ends soon for both of our sakes.

o7 Anu

o7 NATO

Para Todos Todo, Para Nosotros Nada!

Also, anyone wanting weed earlier than specified, please come to Warehouse B where we have a good selection ranging from charas, afghani all the way to skunk.

Also: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55368

Edited by Xantenia