The Black Guards Go To War! DoW

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far my favorite move of the war. LSF, thank you for recognizing that this is war and you have obligations, and that we have helped your alliance in the past. We negotiated for you unsuccessfully but extensively (all props to The Pansy), we helped destroy NoV when that failed, and we helped you come back on to the scene peacefully. So going to war against us is fantastic, a perfect example of the ironies of war. (note that I'm being sincere here and not sarcastic, I really am proud that you are in a position to attack anyone, much less us)

Good fighting to you, enjoy the war, and you better be serious about sharing what you were talking about in the OP ;)

o/ LSF

o/ NATO

No joke, we were just having a discussion about petitioning Admin for more defencive war slots. It seems a shame that such classy people will have so much trouble getting in on the action. :)

Maybe I'll have the honour of facing one of you lot in round two! :wub:

Hello, LSF.

As someone who spent a large part of his previous CN career trying to have all of you killed, this is an awkward moment for me.

Brace yourself for it....

o/ LSF

Welcome to the fray.

o/ LSF

:huh:

Hell just froze over.

I will never, ever, forget either of these posts.

Hush, lolcommie.

>.> nurky.jpg <.<

<.< 289eaf4.jpg >.>

:)