Official Umbrella Announcement

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really want to, I'm sure we can make arrangements...

Oh yeah! I love getting free rides on nukes, its my favorite method of transportation these days.

Hey Valhalla just wanna say:

From a statistics standpoint I've really been looking forward to this fight. We're very close to each other in score and NS, and though there is a small difference between our membercounts I bet this will be a fun and challenging fight for all.

Totally this.

Who the hell invited Obama Bin Laden to play CN?!?!? He's the only retard I know that can get that many nations to break that many treaties, and cause this much anarchy.

And thanks for all the nukes, those of us not involved are suffering greatly as well. Who's gona pay OUR reparations? Will it be you NPO, or you Valhalla. Might it be Umbrella, IRON, Poison Clan, or you Kronos....I think not. So thanks to all of you from all of us for screwing up our little worlds, the little guys, the innocent, the uninvolved. We did nothing to start this war, yet we suffer because of it.

You know, I wasn't aware of it at the time, but now I know how the simple farmers felt while we marched across their fields in Fallujah, looking for an invisible enemy, and stomped all over their new crops. I am now, as they were then. Thats what it feels like because of you all.

Cheers you retards,

YOS,

Cerberus

Semper Fidelus/Semper Paradus

Always Faithful/Always Ready

Edited by Cerberus

I'd just like to point out that because global radiation effects every nation equally, there really is no damage being caused. Since everybody is equally hindered by it, you don't really suffer any disadvantage from GRL being high.

I'd just like to point out that because global radiation effects every nation equally, there really is no damage being caused. Since everybody is equally hindered by it, you don't really suffer any disadvantage from GRL being high.

Wana bet mister know it all? I've lost over 700 in working citizens because of the radiation, and there are other "uninvolved nations" that have lost more. My people don't make much, but now they make "ALOT LESS" and there are fewer of them making alot less, hence I CAN'T AFFORD MY BILLS!!! So don't tell me I didn't "suffer any disadvantage" there yahoo!!! So remeber, when your "pointing something out", there are 3 other fingers pointing right back at you!!!

I'd also like to "point something out". If you see all caps, and/or 3 or more !!!!, it means I'm angry and I AM TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFULL!!! So take your "equally hindered" nation and stick it where the mushroom cloud won't reach it.

YOS,

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus

They don't have crops over there because the whole place is a desert. Hence your entire argument is invalid.

You, my good sir, are a retard. The whole place is not a desert, and yes they do have crops over there. I'm trying to think of how I would know this......hmm....maybe because I WAS THERE!!!....FOR A LONG TIME!!!

You, sir, may also take you nation, and place it wholy in an orifice located on the lower posterior side of your retarted little body.

YOS,

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus

There, fixed, I feel better about it now, how about you?

And thank you for the correction. My spelling has a tendency to deteriorate as I grow tired during the course of a late night on the computer :)

Edited by Cerberus

Because this is the forum where War was officially declared, (to the best of my knowledge), and I'm just letting thoes involved (the majority) know how it is affecting thoes of us not involved (the minority).

Most may think this a Democracy, well it is not. All a democracy does is, it allows 51% of the people to take away the rights of the other 49%.

This is a republic, and as such, we have laws, laws that "should" be followed. Why are there no laws, that allow for compensation to those affected, but not involved in this all out war. I am aware of the fact that war happens, I have no problem with that. However, when war is conducted on such a grand scale as this, all are affected, and we, the uninvolved, suffer loss as well, be it great or small, a loss is a loss.

Generaly, there is compensation to a nation that was unjustly attacked, or raided, when that nation (or alliance) seeks retribution form the attacking nation (or alliance) for an unjust act of war. Where is our compensation? Who will repay us our losses when this is over? (Both questions are rhetorical in nature)

This, kind and nobel Sir, is the reason for my rant. Our voices (the uninvolved minority) will be heard, and we do have a say here. It is our cyber world too, we live here, and we are affected.

YOS,

Cerberus

p.s.- if you find any miss spelled words here, please make a mental note of them...and leave it there.

Edited by Cerberus

Because this is the forum where War was officially declared, (to the best of my knowledge), and I'm just letting thoes involved (the majority) know how it is affecting thoes of us not involved (the minority).

Most may think this a Democracy, well it is not. All a democracy does is, it allows 51% of the people to take away the rights of the other 49%.

This is a republic, and as such, we have laws, laws that "should" be followed. Why are there no laws, that allow for compensation to those affected, but not involved in this all out war. I am aware of the fact that war happens, I have no problem with that. However, when war is conducted on such a grand scale as this, all are affected, and we, the uninvolved, suffer loss as well, be it great or small, a loss is a loss.

This, kind and nobel Sir, is the reason for my rant. Our voices (the uninvolved minority) will be heard, and we do have a say here. It is our cyber world too, we live here, and we are affected.

YOS,

Cerberus

p.s.- if you find any miss spelled words here, please make a mental note of them...and leave it there.

I appreciate your rant, and have sympathy for those who are not a direct party to this conflict but still suffer the consequence. What I don't understand is why you chose our DoW to complain about it. I think it'd be better discussed and appreciated in a new topic. You'd get a better response.

I appreciate your rant, and have sympathy for those who are not a direct party to this conflict but still suffer the consequence. What I don't understand is why you chose our DoW to complain about it. I think it'd be better discussed and appreciated in a new topic. You'd get a better response.

Very well.

Hello Valhalla

Goodbye Valhalla

This made me LOL

Hey Valhalla just wanna say:

From a statistics standpoint I've really been looking forward to this fight. We're very close to each other in score and NS, and though there is a small difference between our membercounts I bet this will be a fun and challenging fight for all.

umbrellawarflag.png

The only real difference is we have more smaller nations who are upset cuz we cant get them any targets yet but Odin Willing we shall send them some soon :P

You guys have been great thus far and I have never had this much fun playing this game. Keep it comming Umbrella you guys are OK in my book.

Wana bet mister know it all? I've lost over 700 in working citizens because of the radiation, and there are other "uninvolved nations" that have lost more. My people don't make much, but now they make "ALOT LESS" and there are fewer of them making alot less, hence I CAN'T AFFORD MY BILLS!!! So don't tell me I didn't "suffer any disadvantage" there yahoo!!! So remeber, when your "pointing something out", there are 3 other fingers pointing right back at you!!!

I'd also like to "point something out". If you see all caps, and/or 3 or more !!!!, it means I'm angry and I AM TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFULL!!! So take your "equally hindered" nation and stick it where the mushroom cloud won't reach it.

YOS,

Cerberus

It happens even in the real world there is collateral damage its unfortunate but it is a fact of life no matter where you go. All i get from your posts is crying about loosing some citizens that hurt your economy while others are out fighting to change or keep bob the same. If you spent time over seas then this is the equivalent of some one calling you a murderer while your fighting to ensure their safety. I would appreciate it if you going to whine please take the most honorable word of Semper Fidelus out of your sig because in these rants you do nothing but tarnish said words by your crying and Marines were never issued tears so you cant be crying.

o/ Umbrella a honorable foe that does bring it but we will give you it right back :P