So Poison Clan. NAP?

mhawk

I think the problem is that you don't know who he is. You might want to ask around, someone else might be able to clue you in.

Oh, but I do know him, and I knew him as GreenAcres too. Just like I know yall, and what yall are going to do, almost before you do it.....wierd isn't it.

:lol:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, but I do know him, and I knew him as GreenAcres too. Just like I know yall, and what yall are going to do, almost before you do it.....wierd isn't it.

:lol:

It's weird that you think you know anything, yes.

This is what they call payback. Slayer threatened Poison Clan from the moment they were formed. He veiled his threats with words like "I don't want to crush you guys, because I like you guys" or "I could have you crushed and isolated, but I wont." Then, when he stepped down, mhawk picked right back up where they left off, trying to pin on them a reason for war because Twisted "recruited" from TPF. Did I know if he did at the time? no, so I told Mhawk "I know I didn't, I know CTB didn't, but I don't know if twist didn't" because, I'm not psychic.

I try to be, but apparently I'm just not as psychic as you are, kilkenny.

Anyway, they still tried to pin it on them. apparently, mhawk even tried to pin the recruiting bit on ME when he talked to twisted, all because .. they wanted to keep tormenting a rabid dog that, for some reason, they couldn't see was quickly growing in size and strength. You call that what you want, I call it ignorance on TPFs part.

Still, the taunting, the tormenting, the attempts to isolate and destroy. Still the failures.

Did you really think a silly little NAP signed after almost a year of TPF trying to destroy PC would make things better? Did you really? Were they just supposed to forgive and forget for the constant hatred spewed from TPF in their direction?

Were they?

If you think anything is going to irritate me, you don't know me one bit.

And aren't you the clever one then, mr. man? You knew they would? suuure you did. You've been accurate up to this point? Really? So you outlined this ENTIRE WAR? you knew everything that would happen that would lead to this scenario?

Or is it that you just knew TPF had been throwing rocks at a rabid dog for a year, beating it, poking it, prodding it, taunting it, and the rabid dog, once it grew stronger, just so happened to break free from it's chains. And wouldn't you know it, that dog decided to go for the juggular. The same people who had been beating it, poking it, prodding it, taunting it, are the ones getting mauled.

Maybe that's what you saw, and you just wanna feel smart and say you laid out what they would do.

Good for you kilkenny, good for you.

Don't pretend to know about the whole war, but our little part of it, yeah. Not sure what you are talking about getting mauled...even though the count of allainces on us is up to 10 now, PC will be going down.

Besides, the dog isn't rabid, nor really all that big, just iratating. Soemtimes it takes a while to entice someone to attack, of course PC had to wait until it looked like we were all tied up somewhere else before they would do that. but hey, it's all good.

And it does seem like you are iratated, am I getting to you? Am I getting to you? Am I getting to you?

Astro/Green you always thought/pretended to know more than you actually did, and never liked anyone to contradict you. So yeah, thinking is I am iratating you.

:P :lol:

Don't pretend to know about the whole war, but our little part of it, yeah. Not sure what you are talking about getting mauled...even though the count of allainces on us is up to 10 now, PC will be going down.

Besides, the dog isn't rabid, nor really all that big, just iratating. Soemtimes it takes a while to entice someone to attack, of course PC had to wait until it looked like we were all tied up somewhere else before they would do that. but hey, it's all good.

And it does seem like you are iratated, am I getting to you? Am I getting to you? Am I getting to you?

Astro/Green you always thought/pretended to know more than you actually did, and never liked anyone to contradict you. So yeah, thinking is I am iratating you.

:P :lol:

The entire PLANET knew that either TPF was going to declare on Poison Clan, or Poison Clan was going to declare on TPF. Don't act like you're smart now because you saw what everyone else saw. The only reason you're bawwwing is because TPF didn't cancel the NAP first. They missed their chance, and that's the only reason you guys are throwing a hissy fit over this, because you wanted to be the ones who dictated what happened here. You wanted to be in control.

Sorry?

And when PC declared on TPF.. you had.. 0 attackers on you. What on earth were you tied up with then? What imaginary war were you guys in that you were "busy" unless you count peace mode as taking up all of your time.

And I know more than you, kilkenny, I know more than you. That's all I care about.

What, you think mhawk didn't talk to me while I was in TSI and gave me information on Poison Clan? You don't think I asked him to destroy Poison Clan? You don't think he told me all about the convenient valhalla "treaty" they had with PC at the time and how that would be cancelled on them once TPF had the info to go to war on them for recruiting?

I did. He did. And you don't think I turned right around and gave that information to Poison Clan? You don't think I know much, but I know more than you do.

Poison Clan is my baby. as much as I thought it was stupid when they signed with RAD, as much as I thought it was dumb when they moved to pink and started the PWN and PWNAGE, that's still my baby. In my mind, no one but me is allowed to talk serious !@#$ on them.

Edited by astronaut jones

The entire PLANET knew that either TPF was going to declare on Poison Clan, or Poison Clan was going to declare on TPF. Don't act like you're smart now because you saw what everyone else saw. The only reason you're bawwwing is because TPF didn't cancel the NAP first. They missed their chance, and that's the only reason you guys are throwing a hissy fit over this, because you wanted to be the ones who dictated what happened here. You wanted to be in control.

Sorry?

And when PC declared on TPF.. you had.. 0 attackers on you. What on earth were you tied up with then? What imaginary war were you guys in that you were "busy" unless you count peace mode as taking up all of your time.

And I know more than you, kilkenny, I know more than you. That's all I care about.

What, you think mhawk didn't talk to me while I was in TSI and gave me information on Poison Clan? You don't think I asked him to destroy Poison Clan? You don't think he told me all about the convenient valhalla "treaty" they had with PC at the time and how that would be cancelled on them once TPF had the info to go to war on them for recruiting?

I did. He did. And you don't think I turned right around and gave that information to Poison Clan? You don't think I know much, but I know more than you do.

Poison Clan is my baby. as much as I thought it was stupid when they signed with RAD, as much as I thought it was dumb when they moved to pink and started the PWN and PWNAGE, that's still my baby. In my mind, no one but me is allowed to talk serious !@#$ on them.

What is really really funny, is you think we don't know this stuff. You actually think we are sooo stupid that we just happen to stumble onto these things. We know what we told you and we know who you are. LOL This is just toooooo much fun. Someone call the police, it has to be criminal to have this much fun.

PS. PC attacking us was easy, but it isn't all about the declaration, it is the actions after the declarations that actually count. Who says we aren't in control??

What is really really funny, is you think we don't know this stuff. You actually think we are sooo stupid that we just happen to stumble onto these things. We know what we told you and we know who you are. LOL This is just toooooo much fun. Someone call the police, it has to be criminal to have this much fun.

PS. PC attacking us was easy, but it isn't all about the declaration, it is the actions after the declarations that actually count. Who says we aren't in control??

uhh.. I said mhawk told me, mhawk leads tpf, it's implied that you'd know.

Man, that image I had done up of you was dead on accurate, wasn't it?

And I say you're not in control. Planet Bob says you're not in control.

I also say a lot of other things about you, personally, but I think the image I had done up of you sums things up nicely, MR. MAN.

Atleast fake it 'til you make it, kilkenny. You're embarassing yourself, but not TPF. TPF is an embarassment on it's own.

Oh please.

It's a farking worthless treaty....a god damned NAP, FFS.

Boo Hoo, the meanies at PC broke our NAP....I say GOOD, give em all we got, we wanted that door open, they kicked it down.

Unleash hell boys.

I've been in nuke anarchy for 2 weeks and I can't wait to get one of those !@#$%^&*.....maybe Kal, for old times sake.....I should drop down near his range in a bit....ahahahahahaha.....im comin fer u Kal.

/me salutes JBone. Then fires a nuke his way :D

uhh.. I said mhawk told me, mhawk leads tpf, it's implied that you'd know.

Man, that image I had done up of you was dead on accurate, wasn't it?

And I say you're not in control. Planet Bob says you're not in control.

I also say a lot of other things about you, personally, but I think the image I had done up of you sums things up nicely, MR. MAN.

Atleast fake it 'til you make it, kilkenny. You're embarassing yourself, but not TPF. TPF is an embarassment on it's own.

Too bad you don't count. LOL

In the end, we will see who survives, TPF or PC.

Too bad you don't count. LOL

In the end, we will see who survives, TPF or PC.

Let's see..

1400+ nukes from PC. 1700+ nukes from MK.

Regardless whether you think I don't count, that right there says TPF will be the ones not surviving.

UNLESS! you guys have a secret agreement to get you out of the war in a week or so like you did the UjW, and you'll conveniently blame it on some sort of "OOC" attack so you'll get a "white peace" from your attackers.

History repeats itself, and when your alliance is built upon cowardice, lies, and deceit, well.. then you're the phoenix federation, I guess.

TPF will not disband. For all your koolaid drinking rapster crap, we are by far the stronger alliance for we have something to live for outside of the petty hate required to sustain PC.

I never got the koolaid! And I am not a rapster, I do not think that is even a word. I am not here making wild allegations about you or the people in your alliance and I suggest you give me the same respect by not giving the false impression that you know something about me or the other members of PC and what we live for. It could be these publicly announced, misinformed opinions about my teammates and our character that have ended in this war being fought between our two alliances.

Or it could be we just like to shoot nukes.

Let's see..

Regardless whether you think I don't count, that right there says TPF will be the ones not surviving.

UNLESS! you guys have a secret agreement to get you out of the war in a week or so like you did the UjW, and you'll conveniently blame it on some sort of "OOC" attack so you'll get a "white peace" from your attackers.

History repeats itself, and when your alliance is built upon cowardice, lies, and deceit, well.. then you're the phoenix federation, I guess.

i have stated what think about you inside #poisonclan

;)

Let's see..

Green, you don't know as much as you think about the CURRENT face of TPF.

With your admission above about giving information from TPF to others, the next time I see you shouting about ZOMG! SPYING! I'll resurect the post to underline your hypocrisy.

Did you honestly think Mhawk thought anything he told you would be confidential?

If you respond, leave the old woman with a cane jokes; they are old.

*pun intended

With your admission above about giving information from TPF to others, the next time I see you shouting about ZOMG! SPYING! I'll resurect the post to underline your hypocrisy.

Did you honestly think Mhawk thought anything he told you would be confidential?

*pun intended

but kilkenny knew he was a spy, so if you willingly give a spy information, is it really spying?

Edited by b3x

It is unfortunate that PC "Friends you know this is true" doesn't see that Most of TPF Lurvs ya ;) If we must battle.. I prefer it with Distant Cousins than some rag tag bunch of haters. I know mhawk and I know Twist. You are here for different reasons for sure.. but I know that mhawk was sincere in repairing relations with PC. I was unable to dedicate enough time to help in the process.. GreenAcres was Arrogant but I never disliked him.. I respected him for the part he played but I think its sad that AJ has to play GA 2.0 and didn't just reroll GA. As for the future of TPF.. no matter what happens in this war.. the friends and family in TPF will stay strong and together.. we can have 8m NS or 8NS.. that doesn't matter.. we are alliance mates, friends and family. Nothing "green" can change that.

I wish both sides FUN and CIVILITY in this conflict. May we both come out stronger for it.. LETS HAVE FUN! :)

oo/

*pun intended

I never shout ZOMG! SPYING! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW I LEFT THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE?

My goodness, Peggy Sue.

And if Mhawk didn't think he told me anything in confidence then, what exactly are you bawwwing about now? Nothing I say is ever in confidence. Nothing said to me is ever in confidence. If you don't want people talking, if you're planning to destroy alliances and you're digging for information, if your allies are being deceitful and cowardly and you don't want anyone to know? Don't tell them.

Especially don't tell the person who started, and built up the alliance you're currently trying to destroy. Especially don't tell them any information knowing full well their past behaviour and past actions. Especially don't tell them knowing full well how they left the game in the first place.

Especially don't tell them if you're talking with the artist formerly known as Greenacres, and you're attempting to destroy the alliance that was his idea, whose name was his, whose government structure was his, whose original charter was his, whose raiding rules were his, whose war guide was his and twistedrebeldb47s. Yes, they have made it their own now. Yes, ChinaTownBus has proven that he is a much better leader than I ever was, that I ever could be, and along with twisted, have done more with Poison Clan and the !@#$pile I left them with then they had ANY RIGHT to do. They did more than anyone thought possible, and did it BETTER than anyone thought possible.

You really think, after all that, after seeing mhawk's true colours, and after coming to my damn senses, that I'd let TPF do to PC what they had been trying to do from the start?

Did you really think that?

It is unfortunate that PC "Friends you know this is true" doesn't see that Most of TPF Lurvs ya ;) If we must battle.. I prefer it with Distant Cousins than some rag tag bunch of haters. I know mhawk and I know Twist. You are here for different reasons for sure.. but I know that mhawk was sincere in repairing relations with PC. I was unable to dedicate enough time to help in the process.. GreenAcres was Arrogant but I never disliked him.. I respected him for the part he played but I think its sad that AJ has to play GA 2.0 and didn't just reroll GA. As for the future of TPF.. no matter what happens in this war.. the friends and family in TPF will stay strong and together.. we can have 8m NS or 8NS.. that doesn't matter.. we are alliance mates, friends and family. Nothing "green" can change that.

I wish both sides FUN and CIVILITY in this conflict. May we both come out stronger for it.. LETS HAVE FUN! :)

oo/

Sadly Bridges were burned. The damage was already done when you guys tried to take us out the first time.

oo/

My full name was Greenacres superfly jimmy snukka jones. They sent me to space, so I became astronaut jones.

Same person, they just gave me a jobby-job.